Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
I hope in the remake it'll be easier to shut down a girl without having to do it 35 times/scream at her. I remember trying to reject the neighbor, the only way to do it is scream and cuss at her. Then there's Debby and Lily where they flirt 80 times and you don't respond to a bit of their advances. Then, after the 81 time of rejecting them, they say you're a asshole.

I like to do paths with certain girls to see certain outcomes or even solo routes and it's SO hard to reject girls in this game. I love this game but that's a big issue with it for me.

Reactions: Joshy92 and Danv

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

Hi folks

Progress on the game is going very well (at this stage, we are into weeks left, rather than months) and I'll provide a more detailed update at the end of this weekend.

So Stop asking it comming

View attachment 2845345
Yes, agreed, no more asking 'update when??'.

Instead, please ask, 'iz harem gaem??'.

Thank you for listening, please like and subscribe.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
The mom and the neighbor next door is fugly af. Lets hope they get remodeled but I doubt it.
lets hope you get remodeled next release though I doubt it....Not enough in the budget sadly we had to cut Bill the shader and trim a bit off Steve the vram director.

• Wow
Reactions: lnppo

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
outside of new hair style for all, and color for Katie and Lilly I dont see a huge difference. A lady will look completly different with her hair down vers up and Lilly always had her hair up even in the shower.
Hi folks: There are a lot of comments about the girls looks, so just picking one of these comments to respond to / clarify.
In the Lily/Debbie/Katie image: There are zero differences, other than hair. So for anyone, saying they do not like the NEW Debbie / Lily / Katie or they look taller/smaller/thinner/fatter/uglier, etc... Other than their hair, they are the EXACT same. We have not changed anything in episode 24, other than some hairstyles. I already mentioned (lots of times) that we re-did some of the characters back around episode 18 / 19. (Some were minor tweaks, while Zarah got a more significant change). These are the same characters/looks that have been in the game since then and will also be the same characters/looks that we'll see in the re-do/steam release. Nothing has been changed recently. The only difference for this particular scene is that the girls got their hair done for the night out. The hairstyle will go back to normal in subsequent scenes. So if you don't like the hair in this episode 24 scene, then that is perfectly OK. Some will like it. Some won't. But please just say, you don't like the hair...don't go down a rabbit hole of saying we changed characters. My inbox gets filled up with genuine questions / comments, etc., so I don't need a million more asking why we re-modeled Debbie or whoever for this episode. WE DID NOT! :) :) If you hate the hair and want to ask about that...that's fine. It was my idea...and it's only for this scene. For anyone that thinks a woman constantly has the same hairstyle for work, college, workout, sleeping, date, night-out-with-the girls, then I will have to disagree and say women change their hair quite often. So, for this scene, we just wanted to emulate that and change their hair. I'll be checking back in and out here for the next week or so.... So if there are any other questions, just ask/tag me and I'll get back.

Last edited:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I hope in the remake it'll be easier to shut down a girl without having to do it 35 times/scream at her. I remember trying to reject the neighbor, the only way to do it is scream and cuss at her. Then there's Debby and Lily where they flirt 80 times and you don't respond to a bit of their advances. Then, after the 81 time of rejecting them, they say you're a asshole.

I like to do paths with certain girls to see certain outcomes or even solo routes and it's SO hard to reject girls in this game. I love this game but that's a big issue with it for me.
Yeah, agreed. And that WILL be covered in the re-do.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hi folks: There are a lot of comments about the girls looks, so just picking one of these comments to respond to / clarify.
In the Lily/Debbie/Katie image: There are zero differences, other than hair. So for anyone, saying they do not like the NEW Debbie / Lily / Katie or they look taller/smaller/thinner/fatter/uglier, etc... Other than their hair, they are the EXACT same. We have not changed anything in episode 24, other than some hairstyles. I already mentioned (lots of times) that we re-did some of the characters back around episode 18 / 19. (Some were minor tweaks, while Zarah got a more significant change). These are the same characters/looks that have been in the game since then and will also be the same characters/looks that we'll see in the re-do/steam release. Nothing has been changed recently. The only difference for this particular scene is that the girls got their hair done for the night out. The hairstyle will go back to normal in subsequent scenes. So if you don't like the hair in this episode 24 scene, then that is perfectly OK. Some will like it. Some won't. But please just say, you don't like the hair...don't go down a rabbit hole of saying we changed characters. My inbox gets filled up with genuine questions / comments, etc., so I don't need a million more asking why we re-modeled Debbie or whoever for this episode. WE DID NOT! :) :) If you hate the hair and want to ask about that...that's fine. It was my idea...and it's only for this scene. For anyone that thinks a woman constantly has the same hairstyle for work, college, workout, sleeping, date, night-out-with-the girls, then I will have to disagree and say women change their hair quite often. So, for this scene, we just wanted to emulate that and change their hair. I'll be checking back in and out here for the next week or so.... So if there are any other questions, just ask/tag me and I'll get back.
completely fooled by the hairstyle.... :oops: :oops:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
For anyone that thinks a woman constantly has the same hairstyle for work, college, workout, sleeping, date, night-out-with-the girls, then I will have to disagree and say women change their hair quite often.
Or... maybe anyone that thinks a woman constantly has the same hairstyle doesn't actually know any women. ;)

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks for clarifying Cheekygimp
I should have been more specific and said hair not character model

I did my part and wishlisted a while ago
I can't wait to buy this great game on there

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes