indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yep, two episodes left. One after ep24. And agreed that we shouldn't waste much time of the last episode on minor characters...but I wil probably do some one-off single scene epilogues to close off the story for some of the girls who we need have a final scene / closure. If there's any demand. But definitely someone like Theresa for example, deserves one last scene/epilogue.
THERE Will be at least an harem route or at least being with the old family friends..i love all the family memebers that adopted us ....it's a pain to choose from Mom and the sisters..if not i don't understand why hold on ending the game and doing this soc alled rework..i really don't undersatand if thei possibility will not be added.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
THERE Will be at least an harem route or at least being with the old family friends..i love all the family memebers that adopted us ....it's a pain to choose from Mom and the sisters..if not i don't understand why hold on ending the game and doing this soc alled rework..i really don't undersatand if thei possibility will not be added.
what's so funny Abhai?

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This may have been covered already, but is Zarah being remade in the earlier chapters to use her current model so it will be consistent?

Because with the current model, she actually looks pretty nice, and that may go a good ways to changing people's impression of her.

That, and being able to turn down that cougar a bit easier, which has already been covered.
The re-do will use all the characters as they currently are in episodes 18-24. i.e. the changes we made 5 episodes back is the "latest" look. There will be no further changes for the re-do. But render quality will be upgraded to match the current art and animations will be added to replace the scenes where there was no animation or the jerky 3-frame animations we used to use.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I really, really hope there is no harem ending and you really have to pick only one.

Only because so many want harem :lepew:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
The re-do will use all the characters as they currently are in episodes 18-24. i.e. the changes we made 5 episodes back is the "latest" look. There will be no further changes for the re-do. But render quality will be upgraded to match the current art and animations will be added to replace the scenes where there was no animation or the jerky 3-frame animations we used to use.
That is what i *thought* would be the case. Thank you for the confirmation.

That should go a long way, at least for new players, to have poor Zarah no longer be a running joke regarding her looks.

And if her aggressiveness is dialed back a bit, or at the very least, MC is able to decline her advances earlier in a more graceful manner, that should also resolve most of the personality criticisms.

Also glad to hear about animations!

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I really, really hope there is no harem ending and you have to choose.

Only such because so many want harem :lepew:
With the new tags even just ending up with two girls is considered harem, so... yeahhh it will be harem final. :Kappa:

JosephCosta

Jun 8, 2020
Why is it on steam the game says season one, nut yet the game will end on episode 25. If there is only going to be the 25 episodes, why put Season one? sorry if this was answered already

babadunde

May 31, 2017
Hi folks: There are a lot of comments about the girls looks, so just picking one of these comments to respond to / clarify.
In the Lily/Debbie/Katie image: There are zero differences, other than hair. So for anyone, saying they do not like the NEW Debbie / Lily / Katie or they look taller/smaller/thinner/fatter/uglier, etc... Other than their hair, they are the EXACT same. We have not changed anything in episode 24, other than some hairstyles. I already mentioned (lots of times) that we re-did some of the characters back around episode 18 / 19. (Some were minor tweaks, while Zarah got a more significant change). These are the same characters/looks that have been in the game since then and will also be the same characters/looks that we'll see in the re-do/steam release. Nothing has been changed recently. The only difference for this particular scene is that the girls got their hair done for the night out. The hairstyle will go back to normal in subsequent scenes. So if you don't like the hair in this episode 24 scene, then that is perfectly OK. Some will like it. Some won't. But please just say, you don't like the hair...don't go down a rabbit hole of saying we changed characters. My inbox gets filled up with genuine questions / comments, etc., so I don't need a million more asking why we re-modeled Debbie or whoever for this episode. WE DID NOT! :) :) If you hate the hair and want to ask about that...that's fine. It was my idea...and it's only for this scene. For anyone that thinks a woman constantly has the same hairstyle for work, college, workout, sleeping, date, night-out-with-the girls, then I will have to disagree and say women change their hair quite often. So, for this scene, we just wanted to emulate that and change their hair. I'll be checking back in and out here for the next week or so.... So if there are any other questions, just ask/tag me and I'll get back.
Screenshot 2023-08-16 174733.png

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
You know playing the original makes you afraid of what the next episodes going to be like especially especially if you made bad decisions

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Everyone knows My favourite girls are Katie & Debbie
But really all the girls are awesome
That scene with Zarah in the park
Her character really shined in that scene

Still I don't think any girl is as sweet and kind as Debbie
I think I want to marry that girl.

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
But that would be a good idea guys if they have to start your episode deal we can try them all and see which one is the best if they have the marriage part

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Everyone knows My favourite girls are Katie & Debbie
But really all the girls are awesome
That scene with Zarah in the park
Her character really shined in that scene

Still I don't think any girl is as sweet and kind as Debbie
I think I want to marry that girl.
Blondes and lesbians.... I'm finding the pattern... :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes