lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Was bored and was thinking see whats happening in WTHI ... after seeing the picture from Lil ... wtf is happening here.

Have actually complete forgoten bout that VN. :oops::ROFLMAO:
We're getting awfully close to the one year anniversary of the last update. :cry:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I could understand a little refinement on her face but she looks completely different and not in an attractive way either and they totally changed her body and Lily is suppose to be the super sexy one and they are taking it all away for what one or two episodes? Are you sure that's not for the remake?
the previews come from a post on patreon about the new chapter. they probably, and in some ways rightly, carried over the changes made in the remake to the "classic" version for the new chapters as well.

it wouldn't make much sense to make the new chapters with the old models, if the idea is then to remake them

then again the only character that seems "different" to me is Debbie. Lily is strange only in that preview where she looks more skinny

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Trojaner

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Not exactly.

It would be an extremely weird situation for all the involved parts.

And I don't fancy that path to be implemented.

I was just noticing that Jenna willing to share his man with her sister, which is currently implemented, is already a weird (and implausible) enough situation - if seen in the light of realism - even if I do like that implemented branch very much.

I personally like the Jenna+Katie branch, and I hope it will lead to a good ending, and I'm not interested in a Monica+Jenna+Katie path.

But I don't think that, just because I wouldn't like that branch, I'm entitled in calling "delusional" someone who fancies it.

That's all.
A christmass present from 2018 you forgot you had
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
View attachment 851336

Overview:

Your mother died several years ago and your father has recently died (Happy start, right ?). You are returning to your childhood home to visit your deceased mother's best friend Monica and Monica's two daughter's whom you grew up. You haven't seen them in several years (for reasons explained in the game). In addition to these three ladies, there will be plenty of other characters in play (friends, foes, neighbors, stalkers and the "Coffee-Shop Girl"). Now go ring the doorbell. Monica and the rest of the ladies are waiting.......​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-01
Release Date: 2022-09-30
Developer: CheekyGimp - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: Episode 23
Language: English
Genre:

About The Game:

Changelog:

Cheat Commands:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Extras: Walkthrough - Mods - Fan Art - Fan Sigs - BugFix
MichelGoulet thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 851337 View attachment 851338 View attachment 851339 View attachment 851340 View attachment 851341 View attachment 851342 View attachment 851343 View attachment 851345 View attachment 138841 View attachment 138490 View attachment 138836 View attachment 138493 View attachment 138495 View attachment 138833 View attachment 138496 View attachment 138497 View attachment 138498 View attachment 79362 View attachment 138827 View attachment 138831 View attachment 138832 View attachment 138834 View attachment 138835 View attachment 138842 View attachment 1432470 View attachment 1778982
Can someone please let me know when episode 24 is ready

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Devs are totally insane nowdays , they are almost finished with their game and than decide a remake/remaster of its old content. This proves 1 of 2 things : 1. he either has no idea how to finish its story and needs to refresh his memory or 2. milking patreons for whats essencially the same game and same idea , so less work for the dev. Either one of the 2 is stupid. You either remake the game in early stages (ie Lust of pain) or you dont ... finish it and move to another project, now you have experience and wont repeat same mistakes...

May 22, 2020
Devs are totally insane nowdays , they are almost finished with their game and than decide a remake/remaster of its old content. This proves 1 of 2 things : 1. he either has no idea how to finish its story and needs to refresh his memory or 2. milking patreons for whats essencially the same game and same idea , so less work for the dev. Either one of the 2 is stupid. You either remake the game in early stages (ie Lust of pain) or you dont ... finish it and move to another project, now you have experience and wont repeat same mistakes...
I think some devs are *afraid* to finish their game, because of what happens next. What if they don't have an idea for a next game? What if they do have an idea, and it sucks? A thriving Patreon can evaporate if patrons don't like what you're doing now, no matter how much they loved your previous project.

Reworking, rewriting, remastering are ways to keep patrons more likely to hang around, risk-free. And editing an old thing is easier and less stressful than creating a new thing. It maybe isn't milking, just fear of being finished and having to prove yourself all over again.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
To those who criticize the changes being made to the Game. You will never understand even after being told why; all you do is say the old way was better. No matter if you like it or don’t like the changes either way your right, only you can decide if you like something; however as for if the dev wants a better beginning that’s up to them not us.

The problem is a preconceived ideal of what it’s supposed to be now that we played the game. Forgetting we are taking a trip down the road laid before us. We think we are creating the road because of the illusion of choices made along the way. But the outcome was/is predetermined. So now all we are left with is the vision of the Dev. The vision the dev tries to create gets clearer as they approach the finish line. And yes, they can see that the beginning does not provide for the vision they set out to provide. So, changes need to be made.

Embrace the new visual experience it may astonish us to new heights. An let’s figure out how to get the Christmas card of 2018 maybe in a non-cannon ending sort of like the girls “The Girl The Gold Watch and Everything”. And if Katie gets pregnant will that invalidate the trust requirements. There are teasing comments of her gaining weight and after the filling given at the beach house is it possible? Birth control is mentioned as not on it so! Questions arise.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't find a picture of the new version of Debbie I only saw Lily
Can anyone show me Debbie's new look?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I think some devs are *afraid* to finish their game, because of what happens next. What if they don't have an idea for a next game? What if they do have an idea, and it sucks? A thriving Patreon can evaporate if patrons don't like what you're doing now, no matter how much they loved your previous project.

Reworking, rewriting, remastering are ways to keep patrons more likely to hang around, risk-free. And editing an old thing is easier and less stressful than creating a new thing. It maybe isn't milking, just fear of being finished and having to prove yourself all over again.
Wont even bother to give me one such game? cause i can give you a lot of bad exemples ! BIG Brother , New Coral City, those are games nearly completed that were reworked thus killing them.... So no , remake are either done early in development. Likely to keep patreon? kid you are a pirate member which likely never backed any patreon out there .... they lose patreon when they start shit like that , we dont want to pay 6-7 extra months ( if we are lucky ) just to get a similar experience.... but freeloaders here apparently have another opinion ( obv when you pirate a game and have many others here you dont care about patreons duh ) .
Back on topic this game needs to be finished 1st if dev want anything else to do , cause how much brain you need to figure out that a game with nearly 23 updates , started in 2018 (5 years already ) , is bound to have old content that is not on par with recent updates.... 5 years you get new renpy versions, new assets , new pc spec, you expect all games within that time to remaster themselves? and you expect ppl to keep being patroen.... take the best exemple out there : Being a Dik , its simply the best exemple , its old , instead of remastering 1st season it chose to do a 2nd one than a 3rd one. Thats the ideea to get new games and new content ! not the same cold food you put in microwave and than sell it to ppl saying its good!

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020

she is the only character that seems to me to have changed more noticeably, but nothing dramatic imho
outside of new hair style for all, and color for Katie and Lilly I dont see a huge difference. A lady will look completly different with her hair down vers up and Lilly always had her hair up even in the shower.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
outside of new hair style for all, and color for Katie and Lilly I dont see a huge difference. A lady will look completly different with her hair down vers up and Lilly always had her hair up even in the shower.
OK, but the first time I saw her I really struggled to recognise her, just her, so it's not just a change of hairstyle, it's a more generalised change

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes