Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Return of the Whiny Rules Lawyer! :KEK:

If you use Quickstart on any Episode: Every Sus Score is ZERO! :ROFLMAO:

That should be impossible to achieve on Full Harem Selection... or any other.
Why play if you can cheat Quickplay? :WeSmart:Rest my case.

• Wow
Reactions: PeraDrnda

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
you said previously its a score that the player never knows, and is impossible to control.

it would make sense for it to be zero then, because the episodic start is not meant as a cure or replacement for saves, but a tool to make exeriencing different paths more accessible. no?

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Well... if quick play (in start at episode N) makes it possible to achieve something that's not achievable starting from the beginning, then it's a form of cheating itself.

Anyways... enabling console and tracing onscreen the variabiles of your interest (after peeking in the code which path is conditioned by which variable) is the straight and easy way to obtain the desired "shown variables" (it's really a matter of a few simple operations valid for all Ren'Py games that are widely described on this forum).

So, no actual need for the Dev to provide that feature. Not even for those who want it.

(I wanted it and I achieved it by myself with very little experience, following tutorials on this forum and googling)

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018

An hour ago

Show less
Well folks... Episode 24 is complete and is currently uploading. My upload speed is very slow tonight and current estimates are saying that it will take 2hrs to complete... So, I'm going to post the links bellow and then I'm going to bed (It's after 2:25am here and I'm up for work in the morning).
Just wanted to say thanks a lot to everyone for the patience and also a shout-out to Cell, the QC testers, the Patreon beta testers and my proof-reader (Mr. Anonymous).
For those of you that never read anything and just click on the links... :) :) Going to give you a second chance to read that currently (2:26 GMT time), the files are still uploading.
The Update only versions (i.e. manual install, copy/paste versions) are ready, but the full install (episode 1-24) are still uploading.
If any of you give it a whirl before I get back online...please let me know if any issues or any general feedback (No spoilers in the comment section, please.)
Thanks,
CG

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes