Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
If you mean Elaine and Bella then they are sisters and not mother and daughter.
Oh yeah! LOL, I forgot about that. Been a while since I played this game. I may need to revisit it sometime soon. I've been going the romance route with Elaine and treating her nicely. Heck, if I remember correctly, I have a pile of different routes saved. Elaine really has me curious. Is she genuine, or is she being devious? Good story either way. I think her sister, Bella is up to something.

Reactions: Mario4don

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Oh yeah! LOL, I forgot about that. Been a while since I played this game. I may need to revisit it sometime soon. I've been going the romance route with Elaine and treating her nicely. Heck, if I remember correctly, I have a pile of different routes saved. Elaine really has me curious. Is she genuine, or is she being devious? Good story either way. I think her sister, Bella is up to something.
Before I also wasn't entirely sure of Elaine's intentions and whether she was really sincere, but after episode 23 I'm sure that she was sincere and she has good intentions towards MC and her sister Bella who was very friendly and often even affectionate towards MC is actually this bad sister because it turns out that Bella is exactly the one who plotting behind MC back and we have confirmation of this at the end of episode 23.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Before I also wasn't entirely sure of Elaine's intentions and whether she was really sincere, but after episode 23 I'm sure that she was sincere and she has good intentions towards MC and her sister Bella who was very friendly and often even affectionate towards MC is actually this bad sister because it turns out that Bella is exactly the one who plotting behind MC back and we have confirmation of this at the end of episode 23.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Yeah, the way it had us questioning all previous assumptions was well done. My gut still says to expect another curveball though before resolution.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Well these reasons I think are very simple, she is simply a gold digger and the fact that Bella sent an e-mail with MC phone number to Monica and thanks to this Monica contacted him and invited him to her house it's not because she wanted to please MC so that he could renew contact with Monica and Katie and Jenna after many years but rather by doing it she probably hoped that once MC renews contact with Monica and her daughters there is a good chance that MC will not want to lose this contact again later and consequently MC will not meet the condition that will allow him to receive part of the inheritance from his deceased father, and therefore if MC does not meet this condition then Bella has a chance to receive a larger part of inheritance because as we have already found out she is the mysterious third person so MC's father's lover with the mysterious name Dizzy and whom MC's deceased father also included in his will along with MC and Elaine, and the only thing we don't know yet is what conditions Bella must meet to get her part of the inheritance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well these reasons I think are very simple, she is simply a gold digger and the fact that Bella sent an e-mail with MC phone number to Monica and thanks to this Monica contacted him and invited him to her house it's not because she wanted to please MC so that he could renew contact with Monica and Katie and Jenna after many years but rather by doing it she probably hoped that once MC renews contact with Monica and her daughters there is a good chance that MC will not want to lose this contact again later and consequently MC will not meet the condition that will allow him to receive part of the inheritance from his deceased father, and therefore if MC does not meet this condition then Bella has a chance to receive a larger part of inheritance because as we have already found out she is the mysterious third person so MC's father's lover with the mysterious name Dizzy and whom MC's deceased father also included in his will along with MC and Elaine, and the only thing we don't know yet is what conditions Bella must meet to get her part of the inheritance.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
She is hot that's a fact, but for me from the very beginning she seemed too pushy at times and that's why I had strange feelings and suspicions about her and that's why she wasn't in my top LI in this game, but of course as I like this game very much so I also check path with her as LI just like any other available paths in this game.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
She is hot that's a fact, but for me from the very beginning she seemed too pushy at times and that's why I had strange feelings and suspicions about her and that's why she wasn't in my top LI in this game, but of course as I like this game very much so I also check path with her as LI just like any other available paths in this game.
Honestly I don't even know why I liked her so much not even because of the hot factor I guess I just thought she was a fun character if I had to guess. Hell everything told me I should hate or dislike her while playing it my first time but I couldn't for some odd reason guess just one of those things you cant explain but it is what it is. not even sure how id rank her probally 2nd or 3rd.

Reactions: Mario4don

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
The main one I know of is Katie especially if you cheat on her with Jenna there is a few different times she can catch you cheating. I know Bella and Jolina ( think that's her name) have some slight variations depending on who you let move in to the beach house and if you are dating both or just with one of them. Not sure about Katie's friends as I didnt like them enough to play their paths tho I feel like they might. The rest im unsure.
Yeah. I didn't realize I needed that sister/sister throuple until I saw them literally fighting over me and something primal in my lizard brain clicked on.

Now it's my main objective. Especially cause it seems like Jenna and the MC will have to corrupt big sister Katie to get it.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yup, I remember that when I rejected Bella she was not happy when she showed up at his beach house I think it was, where as Elaine was very nice.

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Let's hope this last update comes in this last week of september, and hopefully with loads of content with the 3 girls of the main house, since last few updates have severely been lacking with them, thank you.

Reactions: Blueray

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Am questioning my career choices now. screenshot0001.png

i'm glad i'm replaying before the update, but maybe I need to go put on a tinfoil hat before I go further.
knowing what happens later i'm seeing red flags all over the place! the first couple days with Monica I originally just took as normal milf-corruption hijinks, but now it totally feels like she's all in, but clumsily, on a desperate attempt to seduce MC.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: matschbirne

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
So i am currently playing from episode 21 to update 23 and have reached my Final Conclusion:

This game is from Episode 22 onward
UNPLAYABLE
  1. The Love points are constantly checked against the Relationship status. This makes perfect sense as they are shown to us in a scoring board each episode (y) even though they are not constantly shown :confused:
  2. The Jealousy score is constantly checked against the relationship status. This seems logical but the score is kept Hidden. So they are useless! Which of the 500 decisions killed my Gig with TOMBOY? This needs a walkthrough with Jealousy score Showing (n)
  3. The Sum of Jealousy Scores of at least FIVE OTHER Love Interests is also checked against current LI. :unsure: Now I cannot even write a walkthrough as I would need an external Spreadsheet with all Scores noted down :poop:. (I scrolled the renpy code and printed variables in the Dev console) Why are characters collecting Sus on each other character only to act on them as the same thing? Always order ONE 4 Seasons instead of 4 Quarter Pizzas... .:coffee:
  4. Sometimes scores are modified by dialogue choices from the Scene e.g: TOMBOY interrogates you about NOT MOM and NOT THOT SISTER in a row => Six Try or Die Checks! with one at Double Suck!
  5. Some Dialogue Trees and prior conditions force 11 of 12 options into the same result: e.g.: Cooking Date with SMART BIMBO if you romanced MISS CARNIVAL CRAZY and Either NOT LESBO or TOMBOBOY before End like: BIMBO_KILL = Yes; XOR CRAZY_KILL = Yes;​
  6. AND also if you didn't date CARNVAL CRAZY then: BIMBO_KILL AND CRAZY_KILL = no; So NOT romancing Carnival Crazy EARLY keeps her and Bimbo both an option later? :WeSmart:
Hypothesis:
Why bother using mechanics like Hidden Scores that are cascaded and multiplied IF they are not communicated to the player are impossible to predict even with DEVELOPER VISION = True?

If no Player understands the mechanic that is kept hidden why bother implementing it? Just use Fatal Choices Via Kinetic Novel. :KEK:
Or allow the player to pick their salad with topings? e.g.: Load "TOMBOY-THOT" + "A BIMBO, BI-FF, TOMBOY Foursome" + "NOT MOM, NOT STEP-MOM, CHURCH-MOM Trinity" => RUN Story Choices.:geek::eek:

TL:DR;
There is no way without Dev Console = True, to run your initial Harem Choices successful, other then Mono-routes

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So i am currently playing from episode 21 to update 23 and have reached my Final Conclusion:

UNPLAYABLE
  1. The Love points are constantly checked against the Relationship status. This makes perfect sense as they are shown to us in a scoring board each episode (y) even though they are not constantly shown :confused:
  2. The Jealousy score is constantly checked against the relationship status. This seems logical but the score is kept Hidden. So they are useless! Which of the 500 decisions killed my Gig with TOMBOY? This needs a walkthrough with Jealousy score Showing (n)
  3. The Sum of Jealousy Scores of at least FIVE OTHER Love Interests is also checked against current LI. :unsure: Now I cannot even write a walkthrough as I would need an external Spreadsheet with all Scores noted down :poop:. (I scrolled the renpy code and printed variables in the Dev console) Why are characters collecting Sus on each other character only to act on them as the same thing? Always order ONE 4 Seasons instead of 4 Quarter Pizzas... .:coffee:
  4. Sometimes scores are modified by dialogue choices from the Scene e.g: TOMBOY interrogates you about NOT MOM and NOT THOT SISTER in a row => Six Try or Die Checks! with one at Double Suck!
  5. Some Dialogue Trees and prior conditions force 11 of 12 options into the same result: e.g.: Cooking Date with SMART BIMBO if you romanced MISS CARNIVAL CRAZY and Either NOT LESBO or TOMBOBOY before End like: BIMBO_KILL = Yes; XOR CRAZY_KILL = Yes;​
  6. AND also if you didn't date CARNVAL CRAZY then: BIMBO_KILL AND CRAZY_KILL = no; So NOT romancing Carnival Crazy EARLY keeps her and Bimbo both an option later? :WeSmart:
Hypothesis:
Why bother using mechanics like Hidden Scores that are cascaded and multiplied IF they are not communicated to the player are impossible to predict even with DEVELOPER VISION = True?

If no Player understands the mechanic that is kept hidden why bother implementing it? Just use Fatal Choices Via Kinetic Novel. :KEK:
Or allow the player to pick their salad with topings? e.g.: Load "TOMBOY-THOT" + "A BIMBO, BI-FF, TOMBOY Foursome" + "NOT MOM, NOT STEP-MOM, CHURCH-MOM Trinity" => RUN Story Choices.:geek::eek:

There is no way without Dev Console = True, to run your initial Harem Choices successful, other then Mono-routes
Considering there are NO harem in this game I don't see the point of your conclusion?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

UNPLAYABLE
Hypothesis:

Simple, as Hornyy already has written: You don't need to that as their is no harem. So, either someone would do a harem patch perhaps the ones that can't life without it, life with it or show the scene in a row which make a lot of sense as in all other similar case.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You can rewrite the question in why should the player be communicated anything? this is a dating sim, at the end of the day, not a spread sheet excel exercise. Idea is to play as you see fit, not counting choice by choice.

I would expect most players to understand "fuck sister of tomboy while dating tomboy -> tomboy gets mad". Might not be a perfect if A then B, but something around the lines, with 95% probability, A implies B.
As horrny said, no harem. Actions and consequences. Try to fuck everything that moves, everything will fuck you back. As simple as that. Just probably not in the way you are expecting... sorry

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019

UNPLAYABLE
Hypothesis:

Ok, I gotta ask, what's up with these bizarre naming of strings and variables? I play with URM and literally none of those ever come in to play.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
There is no way without Dev Console = True, to run your initial Harem Choices successful, other then Mono-routes.
I thought we weren't meant to have any harem routes from what i read other people say just solo and maybe a throuple

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes