twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
Relax guys if it come out this year relax even though them who said it will not will be correct.

Even though I'm sure the creators will prove them wrong since it's up to them

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
i don't mind, as long Scarlett Johansson is in the next update. I will definitely wait.
I actually saw a post on reddit today someone said a character in this game looks like Scarlett Johansson but im not sure which as I dont really pay attention to clebs looks or names much. I even googled a image still got no idea lmfao.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
100% this I dont know how anyone can say this has no replay value. This game has one of the most replay value ive seen for an AVN only thing that would it a bore is knowing what happens but that can be said about any AVN. That's also why it's good idea to wait long peroids of time between AVN replays.
Yeah, I have thuroughly enjoyed the MANY different routes, seeing how they all go. You have the two girls, their mother, your father's wife (were they married? I forget) her daughter, the bar owner and several of the two girl's friends and I have no doubt I forgot a few! hehehe... never seen so many... but man, this has to be a headache to program and render all the possibilities. He has managed to do it so far WITH a really good story to boot.

Sometimes I like waiting so long that I forget the story or what all happened as it is nice to replay. Been replaying a completed story (rare) again I just came across where it has been a long time since I played it (Lancaster Boarding House). I am struggling to finish playing "Dating my Daughter" which is also a completed game as the premise is SO FAR out there... but I have a morbid curiousity of how it ends. Definitely not one I will replay ever. Not a lot of paths on it.

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
I actually saw a post on reddit today someone said a character in this game looks like Scarlett Johansson but im not sure which as I dont really pay attention to clebs looks or names much. I even googled a image still got no idea lmfao.
the final episode at the cosplay event. U will met her there.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, I have thuroughly enjoyed the MANY different routes, seeing how they all go. You have the two girls, their mother, your father's wife (were they married? I forget) her daughter, the bar owner and several of the two girl's friends and I have no doubt I forgot a few! hehehe... never seen so many... but man, this has to be a headache to program and render all the possibilities. He has managed to do it so far WITH a really good story to boot.

Sometimes I like waiting so long that I forget the story or what all happened as it is nice to replay. Been replaying a completed story (rare) again I just came across where it has been a long time since I played it (Lancaster Boarding House). I am struggling to finish playing "Dating my Daughter" which is also a completed game as the premise is SO FAR out there... but I have a morbid curiousity of how it ends. Definitely not one I will replay ever. Not a lot of paths on it.
yeah for me to replay an AVN has to have replay value , a path I wanted to play later and I liked it enough or it's one of my favorite as well enough has passed since last time I played it so I dont get bored from knowing everything.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Please hands off MONICA, ELAINE and JOLINA. Which beautiful character next update? It will be what it will be and we mere mortals are not given to know.Go CHEEKY amaze us
1695289574696.png And as Napoleon said, Cheeky gave them to us , woe to those who touch them

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
Someone said we are a couple of weeks or a month away from the next update ‍♀

Even though that would be good news if it was true

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
what are different routes in this game which has different scenes/dialog
The main one I know of is Katie especially if you cheat on her with Jenna there is a few different times she can catch you cheating. I know Bella and Jolina ( think that's her name) have some slight variations depending on who you let move in to the beach house and if you are dating both or just with one of them. Not sure about Katie's friends as I didnt like them enough to play their paths tho I feel like they might. The rest im unsure.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Latest info from yesterday about new upcoming update from CheekyGimp from his discord.

View attachment 2943116
Damn selfish wife and kids! ;) I know he has A LOT to work on, with all the paths one can take. I'm not surprised at the time. This has a great story and he has done some quality work so... I am sure it will be worth the wait. If not, than I'll demand a refund! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: BillyPlums

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I need to find time to replay it before then, need a memory refresher and wanted to change a few decisions...
eager to get feet on the other side of that cliffhanger though!

Reactions: Night Hacker

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Whoever say we got nine days or a month I doubt it considering how big the game is
A few days ago I posted here screenshot from discord where dev clearly wrote that he had only one last scene to finish and the rest of this new update had already been done and even tested, so I think that this update will be available this month for sure as dev promised.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The main one I know of is Katie especially if you cheat on her with Jenna there is a few different times she can catch you cheating. I know Bella and Jolina ( think that's her name) have some slight variations depending on who you let move in to the beach house and if you are dating both or just with one of them. Not sure about Katie's friends as I didnt like them enough to play their paths tho I feel like they might. The rest im unsure.
There's also the step mother (whatever her name is, not really a step mother) and her daughter, both of which you can get into a relationship with, especially the step mom.

A few days ago I posted here screenshot from discord where dev clearly wrote that he had only one last scene to finish and the rest of this new update had already been done and even tested, so I think that this update will be available this month for sure as dev promised.

It's nice to see he's also testing it for problems.

Reactions: Mario4don
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes