twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
You know something guys is going to be very hilarious if they have a part where we confess who we go with especially if we go with Monica and both of her daughters and Katie friends all at the same time.

(Good thing I only got Monica her daughters and just Lily)

• Haha
Reactions: TheWolverineHHH

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You know something guys is going to be very hilarious if they have a part where we confess who we go with especially if we go with Monica and both of her daughters and Katie friends all at the same time.

(Good thing I only got Monica her daughters and just Lily)
that's kinda why I went full manslut on my blind playthrough I want everything to blow up in my face haha. But gonna have normal solo saves later after I do one for Jenna and Bella since those my 2 favorite girls. ill also do a Bella and Jo and Jenna Katie save since those look like throuple routes that may not blow up if you pick the right choices.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm ready to play the game from beginning i forgot everything, it's been so long. I hope the update drops soon
I recently played this for the first yet I almost want to do the same when it drops but man it's such a long game probably too soon for a replay tho I will at some point.

• I just jizzed my pants

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
you will play it again and again and different routs it fun and insitfull to try different choices.
yeah I plan on it been thinking about but figure should wait at least a month or 2 in between runs tho I suppose when the update is out that might give me a reason to play a fresh run much earlier after checking out the update on my saves of course.

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
I can't help but play it over and over again I made it my morning routine on top of that I always make sure I pick Lilly regardless of who else I have .

Reactions: VOYEUR

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I can't help but play it over and over again I made it my morning routine on top of that I always make sure I pick Lilly regardless of who else I have .
Ill have to try Lilly next time I play a fresh game idk why but at the start she felt a bit annoying but liked her more towards the end of the game.

Reactions: ZenoMod

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Yes, because devs always see a post in here and think "wow, yeah, great idea, I think I'll stop ALL I have been doing and rework the entire game!" all the time. :cool:
Not to mention our insatiable desire to replay the exact same story +/- one tweak for better graphics. Story can always be saved by better effects. :eek:

No offense I don't think this game has much replay value, just as pulp magazines become collectables by being misremembered and party forgotten.:p:cool:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
If the game focused on 2-3 LI's rather than 90% of LI's that nobody cares about, the game could have finished ALOT sooner. So many renders feel like its all plastic with an IQ less than that of Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton.
While it's easy to pass her off as a vapid attention whore, for what it's worth, Kim Kardashian passed the LSAT.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
And which are these "90% of LI's that nobody cares about" pray tell?
For me it's Moncia , Zhara ( the neighbour), Lilly ( tho I plan to give Lilly a fair shot next time and do her content) and Thresda (dog boys mom) tho I admit I still do the content with dog boys mom tho. Tho I wouldnt say I dont care about Monica just I dont care about doing her content.

Reactions: The Japanese

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Not to mention our insatiable desire to replay the exact same story +/- one tweak for better graphics. Story can always be saved by better effects. :eek:

No offense I don't think this game has much replay value, just as pulp magazines become collectables by being misremembered and party forgotten.:p:cool:
It's very replayable as there are several routes you can take. More than the average VN I find, which is also part of the problem as time goes by, the various routes that can be taken becomes more complex.

So in short, if you don't think there's much replayability in this, you're so full of shit it's coming out your ears. :cool:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's very replayable as there are several routes you can take. More than the average VN I find, which is also part of the problem as time goes by, the various routes that can be taken becomes more complex.

So in short, if you don't think there's much replayability in this, you're so full of shit it's coming out your ears. :cool:
100% this I dont know how anyone can say this has no replay value. This game has one of the most replay value ive seen for an AVN only thing that would it a bore is knowing what happens but that can be said about any AVN. That's also why it's good idea to wait long peroids of time between AVN replays.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes