Narfguy

Jul 30, 2021
I would like to support the game, but sadly Germany's kinda strict when it comes to h-games, so is there any other platform besides Steam, like GoG, for WTHI ?
No, Steam just dont like to add a age verification so they just block adult-content for us.
But an alternative store would be nice, that's true.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i hoped at least if not a full harem route , to be able to not choose between the old friends fasmily..i lov my £mom£ and her 2 daugfhter so much that choose if very cruel! i love them so much ...how can i choose 1 after foole
d with all of them>?? dev pls..at least this option give it to us...pls.i did a remake u could add this easly...be kind and add it.

Reactions: kcaldw
Sep 12, 2023
MC's mother is dead - no incest without necromancy
MC have no sisters - no incest without summoning
So incest patch Will be made only after fantasy patch

Nah, really... overview of this game starts with "Your mother died" it's part of the plot, no sisters mentioned... Incest is avoided by the plot itself from the start. No "landlady" and no "roommates" here without rewriting the main plot...
So do so, it's not like it hasn't been done before (Love Season: Farmer's Dreams comes to mind). Same overall story, just changes here and there, first one is obviously not killing off the mom and making Monica MC's mom. And the patch I have (stopped getting updated after 22-23 irrc, but this is tagged with incest on other AVN sites) does just that, and makes the other 2 her 2 daughters (MC's sisters). It's kinda obvious that's what the dev intended, but decided for money over artistic integrity and bended a knee to Patreon.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So do so, it's not like it hasn't been done before (Love Season: Farmer's Dreams comes to mind). Same overall story, just changes here and there, first one is obviously not killing off the mom and making Monica MC's mom. And the patch I have (stopped getting updated after 22-23 irrc, but this is tagged with incest on other AVN sites) does just that, and makes the other 2 her 2 daughters (MC's sister). It's kinda obvious that's what the dev intended, but decided for money over artistic integrity and bended a knee to Patreon.
Must be nice knowing what other people are thinking.....

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
So do so, it's not like it hasn't been done before (Love Season: Farmer's Dreams comes to mind). Same overall story, just changes here and there, first one is obviously not killing off the mom and making Monica MC's mom. And the patch I have (stopped getting updated after 22-23 irrc, but this is tagged with incest on other AVN sites) does just that, and makes the other 2 her 2 daughters (MC's sisters). It's kinda obvious that's what the dev intended, but decided for money over artistic integrity and bended a knee to Patreon.
What the fuck is wrong with you in your incest bubble lmao

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Must be nice knowing what other people are thinking.....
Yeah well, there are people who just cant see how things really are.

The game was never intented to have incest at all. And you have to change about 70% of the dialogues and story to make even a little sense in that direction. The very FIRST release didnt have even a single little hint of incest in it and neither did the next updates, not in the slightest. Its just that there are people who only want incest in just about every game, even if it makes no sense at all... and the incest tag for this game is only here because of the fanmade mods which pretty much ruin the game cause they dont make sense und screw everything up just to add some incest for the sake of it...

Well... it is what it is, and the discussion about it will never stops in this thread.

But other than that... finally a new update, hopefully we reach the completion soon. After i played ep.22 i decided to wait until the game is finished... cause it was obvious that we are not that far away of the end anymore. I kinda have it in the back of my head that the game supposed to get 26 episodes? Could completly wrong about it but i think i remember something like that?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes