somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
Is there actually an end in sight planned for this shit?
This game been going on longer than Dating My Daughter wtf :WaitWhat:

Edit: Spoke too soon.
Ending turned out just as retarded and confusing as I thought a half a decade long VN would be

Why didn't the dev just split this game into 2 or 3 parts? :FacePalm:
We're clearly nearing the end. Let's see if they can bring it home in the final stretch.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
bug
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label Game_Over is defined twice, at File "game/Episode23.rpy", line 17776:
    label Game_Over:
and File "game/Episode24.rpy", line 22117:
    label Game_Over:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Wed Sep 27 21:43:56 2023

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
When you start at ep 24 and put Jenna on neutral she will still stroke MCs dick on the couch.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
so i am seeing in my new fresh playthrough that the new renders are not in the non steam version. what a let down. yeah i know, this is a free version, but still, would be much better with the higher quality renders. oh well, hopefully the higher quality will show up in the new chapter when i get there.

Jan 21, 2020
so i am seeing in my new fresh playthrough that the new renders are not in the non steam version. what a let down. yeah i know, this is a free version, but still, would be much better with the higher quality renders. oh well, hopefully the higher quality will show up in the new chapter when i get there.
They havent finished the re-rendering yet. This is just the new episode. The steam version isn't out just the patreon.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Where the Heart Is [Ep. 24] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.39 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.40 GB: - -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.39 GB: - -

Update Only: 130 MB: - -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
They havent finished the re-rendering yet. This is just the new episode. The steam version isn't out just the patreon.
ok i get it. just the preview of the new renders look so much better than the old renders, was slightly disappointed that they weren't there in the beginning. but its no big deal. nice to play the game after such a long time. been over a year since i last played..

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes