necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Wow, it's been a long time since I've played this game. I'll just do a fresh playthrough. Let's see if Bella holds up as my favorite still or if I feel differently about her and like someone else now.
Of course you like bella :cautious: .
Dude i don't have a favorite how lame is that?:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This was just going to be some comments, but then it turned into a full on review of Ep 24.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While I mostly agree with you especially about bella in terms of the plot she just made a bigger mess than needed to try and help. Tho I will say it didn't ruin the plot for me and I'm glad we didn't have to write her off as a LI because of her decisions unless the player wanted to. I was afraid she was gonna be a forced lost relationship / LI on the player. While many dont like her for reason I cant help but like her despite everything and I do believe her still. While she isnt my my favorite that goes to Jenna she is my 2nd favorite. So to me it's a relief it was a player decision and not a forced me to drop her + I'm a believer forced player decision aren't really a good thing most of the time tho it varies on the contenx and the situation.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
The Wanda and Angel banter was out of the rails. I laughed as hard as the banter between Reina and Robert at the bar.

Reinhardo

Mar 13, 2023
Where the Heart Is [Ep. 24] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.39 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.40 GB: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Compressed Size Mac: 1.39 GB: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Great work joker! A bit of a request though can you also compressed the update only?

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
It's been a while since I played this game. Can someone remind me how many routes are there? I remember that somewhere around chapter 16 or 17 the paths split so you can only choose certain combinations and playing all routes was big nope

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Where The Heart Is Ep24.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Damnit I love Debbie. She's intelligent, naughty and makes me laugh. Plus she's pants down the hottest girl in the game, fite me

Though Evie and Porsche hold a special place in my twisted little Sith heart. Natasha deserves an honorable mention for being such a conniving and manipulative little bitch :BootyTime:

Reactions: LocalProdigy
4.30 star(s) 326 Votes