walker188

Apr 30, 2017
While I mostly agree with you especially about bella in terms of the plot she just made a bigger mess than needed to try and help. Tho I will say it didn't ruin the plot for me and I'm glad we didn't have to write her off as a LI because of her decisions unless the player wanted to. I was afraid she was gonna be a forced lost relationship / LI on the player. While many dont like her for reason I cant help but like her despite everything and I do believe her still. While she isnt my my favorite that goes to Jenna she is my 2nd favorite. So to me it's a relief it was a player decision and not a forced me to drop her + I'm a believer forced player decision aren't really a good thing most of the time tho it varies on the contenx and the situation.
To each his own, and I'm glad you got to keep your second fave!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is the game close to finishing already?
My best guess is 2 more chapters at least and maybe a epilogue
While maybe we can we can finish everything up in 1 I feel 1 chapter would be the signing of the will or w/e and another be plotting the revenge plan for Bella and executing it if you go that route. While it could technically be done in 1 I think might be slightly to quick to do it in 1 and just make more sense to go for 2.

Majorix

Aug 12, 2021
That is exactly why I stopped playing this game. I can't restrict myself to just one girl. They all are lovely in their way and I don't want to have it all blowing up in my face.
Same with me, i'm hoping for a wt-mod someday when the game is complete (or at least i will use a gallery mod) that lets me cheat to play all routes at once (i know there already is a mod that lets you take multiple decisions at once, but i don't know if it lets me use all routes simultanously). I just don't want to play multiple times to see all routes, i could live with 2-3 routes but not 10+.
TBH i don't get why the dev doesn't include a full harem route, but after all its his game, so he decides what he wants.
But it kept me from becoming a supporter, as i really liked the game up to the moment where you have to decide and i stopped to continue playing.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Same with me, i'm hoping for a wt-mod someday when the game is complete (or at least i will use a gallery mod) that lets me cheat to play all routes at once (i know there already is a mod that lets you take multiple decisions at once, but i don't know if it lets me use all routes simultanously). I just don't want to play multiple times to see all routes, i could live with 2-3 routes but not 10+.
TBH i don't get why the dev doesn't include a full harem route, but after all its his game, so he decides what he wants.
But it kept me from becoming a supporter, as i really liked the game up to the moment where you have to decide and i stopped to continue playing.
Not sure about Katie's friends + Monica and Zhara since I never liked them for anything past being friendly. On my first playthrough I was able to be with all the other girls just fine. if I saw to make a major decision to break up with one of them I just made a backup save just to be safe. I only had to break up with Elaine as of this chapter based on my choices. But Id imagine even if the other girls would be included in my playthrough would have the same or very similar results. But I know ultimately by the end of the game im gonna have to pick between throuple with JO and Bella or Katie and Jenna and break up with Wanda. While I understand how convenient a harem route would be im personally happy there isn't one as that would require the dev to change Katie's personality way to much as it was tough enough to get her to be some what okay with Jenna.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Harem is impossible, but there are a lot of pairings with multiple girls. You can even get with 4 girls at the same time.

• Sad
Reactions: Capt OA

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Harem is impossible, but there are a lot of pairings with multiple girls. You can even get with 4 girls at the same time.
I suspect 5 girls might be possible in the near future (KDLJJ), although 6 is my ultimate dream that keeps getting teased and shut down (MKDLJJ). The exact same logic that J is applying to K should also work for M though ...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I suspect 5 girls might be possible in the near future (KDLJJ), although 6 is my ultimate dream that keeps getting teased and shut down (MKDLJJ). The exact same logic that J is applying to K should also work for M though ...
as Long as Jenna works her magic on Katie I can see that

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
No way for M tho. Could J be? Hm... i don't really know. Now, W on the other hand. That's the wild card.

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
the entire dad money storyline is retarded as fuck and im glad we could drop the lesbians. im more worried about how my totally manwhore mc will end lmao

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
the entire dad money storyline is retarded as fuck and im glad we could drop the lesbians. im more worried about how my totally manwhore mc will end lmao
yeah I'm curious as well tho I kept both of lesbian characters since other than Jenna they are the only 2 I liked alot even with knowing the truth others are just for the manwhore experience mostly. Tho I didnt mind the money story line as much but that's cause I dont care if something makes sense or is dumb if I still enjoy everything else lol but I imagine not many people are like that.

4.30 star(s) 326 Votes