spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Where the Heart Is [Ep. 24] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.39 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.40 GB: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Compressed Size Mac: 1.39 GB: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Update Only: 130 MB: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Thank you, is this with walkthroug?

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Wow this is back!!!! This game has my favorite female characters it's a shame that you have to choose between them, but no worries multiple play through will have to do.

Reactions: weezysaid

sharpys

May 21, 2017
There's so many girls to be with in the end and some of their presence in the game don't even make any goddamn sense, which doesn't help since some scene choices feels like you're being railroaded into certain relationships without choice. Cheeky should just rename this to Where The Pussy Is since he insists on setting relationships into a certain way.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
a micro judgement only on the first part, on the confrontation with Bella and Jolina that I think will be one of the important parts of the chapter anyway.

I consider it quite successful: it succeeds quite well in cleaning up the figure of Jolina, who only really lies to MC when she does not yet know him and never has an overview of what is going on, so that however 'blonde' in trusting Bella she is credible

for Bella the discourse is more complicated, she remains a fundamentally insane character, maniacally attached to both Jolina and MC (and at this point also to Donald's money...). her version is acceptable only from this point of view, a strongly disturbed person who believes she acts for a higher good. the real problem is that her actions remain confused, she wants MC to be reunited with Monica and the girls, but she is the first to put in MC's head the suspicion that Monica had an affair with Donald, she does everything to ruin the relationship with Katie (here it could be simple jealousy). she is never straightforward in any of her actions, to really trust her is impossible. very interesting that the game leaves the possibility to wait for the best chance to take revenge in case Bella got her share of the inheritance

i absolutely did not like the fact that the structure of the confession is practically the same in every situation, if MC has cut off any relationship with Jolina, her presence is quite useless, she has nothing to clarify, Bella's version is enough. similarly, if the relationship with Elaine is bad, her presence remains a nuisance, only partially compensated by the possibility of a final reconciliation

but the scene has just the right amount of drama, with the possibility of venting or forgiveness

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
Bella must still lying, the deadline can't be yesterday because she only didn't play this part of recording.

So then i choose to dump Elaine because i really love black widow to dig out all my money

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
a micro judgement only on the first part, on the confrontation with Bella and Jolina that I think will be one of the important parts of the chapter anyway.

I consider it quite successful: it succeeds quite well in cleaning up the figure of Jolina, who only really lies to MC when she does not yet know him and never has an overview of what is going on, so that however 'blonde' in trusting Bella she is credible

for Bella the discourse is more complicated, she remains a fundamentally insane character, maniacally attached to both Jolina and MC (and at this point also to Donald's money...). her version is acceptable only from this point of view, a strongly disturbed person who believes she acts for a higher good. the real problem is that her actions remain confused, she wants MC to be reunited with Monica and the girls, but she is the first to put in MC's head the suspicion that Monica had an affair with Donald, she does everything to ruin the relationship with Katie (here it could be simple jealousy). she is never straightforward in any of her actions, to really trust her is impossible. very interesting that the game leaves the possibility to wait for the best chance to take revenge in case Bella got her share of the inheritance

i absolutely did not like the fact that the structure of the confession is practically the same in every situation, if MC has cut off any relationship with Jolina, her presence is quite useless, she has nothing to clarify, Bella's version is enough. similarly, if the relationship with Elaine is bad, her presence remains a nuisance, only partially compensated by the possibility of a final reconciliation

but the scene has just the right amount of drama, with the possibility of venting or forgiveness
I never really thought about Bella that in depth because I want to trust her still and still do. What you say may be true but shows how well of a written character she is. Becuase I should not trust or like her anymore at this point. Yet she made me think she actually is genuine and feels bad for the way she did things and she did want to help at first, then along the way just decide she want to have her cake and eat it too. I also do feel bad for her at the same time since she did what she thought was right in her mind and fucked everything up so badly. Hell I like Jenna more Bella is my my second favorite but if I have to pick between Bella or Jenna. I'm going with Bella because I know Jenna will be fine eventually. Not so sure about Bella after everything she has done and potentially lost because she thought she was doing the right thing so id want to be there for her.

Reactions: ramvivat

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I never really thought about Bella that in depth because I want to trust her still and still do. What you say may be true but shows how well of a written character she is. Becuase I should not trust or like her anymore at this point. Yet she made me think she actually is genuine and feels bad for the way she did things and she did want to help at first, then along the way just decide she want to have her cake and eat it too. I also do feel bad for her at the same time since she did what she thought was right in her mind and fucked everything up so badly. Hell I like Jenna more Bella is my my second favorite but if I have to pick between Bella or Jenna. I'm going with Bella because I know Jenna will be fine eventually. Not so sure about Bella after everything she has done and potentially lost because she thought she was doing the right thing so id want to be there for her.
I don't argue with taste, but Bella is really very extreme as a character, and I don't think it's an accident that she with her, as with Elaine, we can devide to blatantly lie to her, emphasizing the fact that we don't trust them.

Bella is the only one who knows the condition in favor of the mother of the eventual heir, and she is the only one with this fixation on collecting seeds....

I don't think it hides a game over, but it remains a very extreme choice.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes