Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So... This was a year worth of development?
there was quite a lot of going on in the past year regarding game development...important member of the dev team has left, there were/are plans for steam release and related reworks of previous episode, ups and downs in rl, so yeah, quite a lot been happening there.

personally im glad they have managed to pull this episode out, so we are now one step closer to completed game.
which isnt that frequent "achievement" around, on contrary.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
there was quite a lot of going on in the past year regarding game development...important member of the dev team has left, there were/are plans for steam release and related reworks of previous episode, ups and downs in rl, so yeah, quite a lot been happening there.

personally im glad they have managed to pull this episode out, so we are now one step closer to completed game.
What is the approximate time frame?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Are you feeling alright Ducky?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Please don't say that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .. I'm also on that path and I chose the money.
I'll curse this developer to the day I die.. Even on my death bed surrounded by my family and friends... I'll be there cursing in a low whisper "Damn you CheekyGimp"
don't blame Cheeky .. your the one that made the choice not Cheeky :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lordmoses711high

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
What I've liked most about this game has been the dozens of different possibilities it contains. So far on Chapter 24 I've only played my two preferred (And most obscure) scenarios thus far and am happy to see both of them seem to be possible going forward.

From the beginning, any love relationships with Monica, Katie, Jenna, Elaine, and Bella were out of the question for me. I liked Debbie, but if I were to go for the money and cut ties with Monica, Katie, and Jenna any relationship with Debbie (Or Lily) would be out because of how close those three are. You'd not be able to avoid Katie because of that, defeating the reason for cutting them out in the first place.

Angel would also be out because she works for Monica. But I don't like her regardless, so no big deal there.

So, that leaves Jo, Wanda and my favorite Natasha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just my two cents.

Reactions: rnzn

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I believe from what I read, that we would all have expected the twist, from the lawyer, waiting for the Dizzy we had long awaited, to show up, certainly not that there was a family reunion which was missing only Monica Jenna and Katy .
We should have expected Bella to make public amends for her actions although not in this way.
I think update 24 was delayed in favor of a steam overhaul and was pushed out just as attention for WTHI was waning. Anyway thanks CHEEKY

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, backed off of BG3 for a bit to get caught up on this and all my saves are gone. No biggie. Just used the 'Start any ep', set things up how I wanted, set it for ep 19 and it works fine. Time to catch up now.

It's never been a Harem game and it never will be. this has been since the beginning and it has been discussed AD NAUSEUM for several years......
There will be 3/4some endings with Katie and friends endings and maybe a Monica/Zarah 3some(Not actually sure about this one though), I'm pretty sure. Other than that, you're correct. I'm on a Debbie solo save right now. Will also do a Zarah solo after I catch up on my main Debbie save.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, backed off of BG3 for a bit to get caught up on this and all my saves are gone. No biggie. Just used the 'Start any ep', set things up how I wanted, set it for ep 19 and it works fine. Time to catch up now.

There will be 3/4some endings with Katie and friends endings and maybe a Monica/Zarah 3some(Not actually sure about this one though), I'm pretty sure. Other than that, you're correct. I'm on a Debbie solo save right now. Will also do a Zarah solo after I catch up on my main Debbie save.
correct, there will be some small groupings. what I mainly meant is that a "fuck 'em all" approach won't work here in the end ;)

Reactions: Dark Silence
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes