Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
correct, there will be some small groupings. what I mainly meant is that a "fuck 'em all" approach won't work here in the end ;)
You can fuck'em all. But Cheeky, or was it Ace, who stated that there will be severe consequences. Either way, all the manwhores will pay a heavy price. :ROFLMAO: I can't wait to read all the crying.

• Haha
Reactions: keefer43

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
It seems a bit late to start adding li isn't it. With evie and captain heart. Though natasha being a li is nice and I like how I can have her continue to be bossy to mc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It seems a bit late to start adding li isn't it. With evie and captain heart. Though natasha being a li is nice and I like how I can have her continue to be bossy to mc.
Nat is the only chick I actually loathe. The rest are hot af, but I have my personal favs. Just like everybody. I wish you well with Nat. :ROFLMAO:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Well done, Cheeky and team. This was a great update. I'm going to replay through the game again with some different variables and see how things change.
Having seen the intro with what should be scenes with new graphics and new choices, I tried to replay, but the graphics are still the same. The first scene of the staircase (new star, new dress...), which should have been updated... but it doesn't seem that way. At first I thought it was a problem related to the fact that I had only used the update, so I reloaded the entire game, but nothing.
EDIT: ok only on Steam :cry:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Having seen the intro with what should be scenes with new graphics and new choices, I tried to replay, but the graphics are still the same. The first scene of the staircase (new star, new dress...), which should have been updated... but it doesn't seem that way. At first I thought it was a problem related to the fact that I had only used the update, so I reloaded the entire game, but nothing.
EDIT: ok only on Steam :cry:
Are you saying the version on here is somewhat of an update and that there's a Steam version that does have a lot of changes?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Are you saying the version on here is somewhat of an update and that there's a Steam version that does have a lot of changes?
Hasn't been released on Steam yet. Last I heard, the revamped version will hit Steam at some point.

Reactions: Led

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Gotta love that porche scene in the gallery that just tells you that your stats are too low for the sex scene in the replay gallery lol

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes