Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
this game is on par with Grandma's House for me. sure the renders are basic and i can't wait to see the new renders. but the writing is fucking awesome. the comedy is gold. the humiliation of the antagonists is fucking hilarious. and i love how the harem is building nicely, though at some point it will be interesting to see how the groups react to the mc banging them all. or perhaps they stay ignorant of each other. this game is awesome imo.
Let me be the one to pop your hope...

There is no harem in this game :lepew:

Feb 6, 2018
Now the next step would be for the rework on steam to release, right? Sadly not every country tolerates h-games (ahem, Germany looking at you).
How long would the rework of the older episodes take, so work can start on the final episode? Any guesses?
Meanwhile waiting for the gallery mod

• Sad
Reactions: Nobody44773

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
the writing is fucking awesome
True. Most of the storyline(Barring a few inconsistencies here and there) is gold. Some of it, well, see below.

the comedy is gold.
False. I personally think the comedic value went to shit, starting in ep 16 until recently. I love the game and always have. Despite the issues I've had, this will always be in my top 5 games.

• Haha
Reactions: stargate1979

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
You know in the new update you can't date Monica and all of her daughters at the same time because you will lose both daughters I learned the hard way when I try to date one of her daughters and her and Lily

And I lost Lily which made me freak out I nearly threw my phone LOL

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Recently started playing and OH MY GOSH! What the hell is that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think a lot of players disliked Zarah's original model. It was changed around Episode 18 and the older model will be replaced with the new one when the reworking is released. You can see a teaser in the opening splash screens where her old and new model are shown side by side.

Last edited:

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
They took away the harem LOL I know before we can date Monica her daughter's and Kate friends. and be like a pimp but now no LOL

And I'm quite sure even though episode 24 was short I'm sure it's only a test version right now and they're still working on it and adding more things to it so it can have more scenes like the others and be truly an episode.

(Even though the ending will have you on edge if you're dating Jenna )

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
So for now the route:
(Katie + Debbie + Lily) + (Jenna + Jolina)
Seems to be working really well together :sneaky:
Also, non-Love route Zarah and Wanda are ok with being "secret girlfriends" :ROFLMAO:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I was kind of expecting more fallout, but as far as I can tell, the only exclusive choices players had to make were:
  • Monica or Katie/Jenna (had to make choice before Ep24 to avoid bad breakup, I think)
  • Elaine or Bella (choice could be made in Ep24)
Were there others?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I've played through the long-awaited Episode 24. I'm not gonna lie, it was a little disappointing. There are no major blunders here, but there's also too little that really held my interest. The resolution to the will cliffhanger played things way too safe, and a lot of the character moments felt rushed - especially in comparison to the time wasted on new side-girls and the MC building the harem we were all led to believe wouldn't be possible.

Admittedly, if you like the idea the MC banging everything with tits you'll certainly enjoy the update more than I did; the sex scenes were, for the most part, quite sexy. But for myself I was hoping for a little more depth as we head down the home stretch.

Let's get into the details.
I think that about sums it up. This wound up being more negative than I intended so let me emphasize I did like the update overall. But there's no denying that the points that stand out the most were rarely to my taste, and unfortunately that leaves an impression.

tl;dr An underwhelming resolution to the Will subplot and too much time spend on side girls, leavened by some nice bits with the main cast (particularly if you're aiming for a harem). In a word: adequate.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
After years of gaslighting that Katie won't share with Jenna, I'm just glad it happens. :ROFLMAO: :love:

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
This is how I know they are not done and there are more to come.

Because when you start the game it's like they giving out hints of what to come and showing scenes of what to come

(Scenes that are not in the game yet)

(one scene includes Lily living your room Monica in a New dress and mysterious picture which could be you and long lost friends )

so yeah there is totally more to come.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes