Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Oh no, it IS confirmed with Jenna too... you get a message at the end of the episode pretty much confirming it (unless you choose no pregnancy of course)
hmmm weird cause I picked the option saying to choose for both Katie and Jenna but never got the message from Jenna maybe cause Katie broke up with me at comedy club. but thanks for confirming it

Reactions: Exocrine

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
hmmm weird cause I picked the option saying to choose for both Katie and Jenna but never got the message from Jenna maybe cause Katie broke up with me at comedy club. but thanks for confirming it
Oh she can break up with you then? dang! why did she?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Oh she can break up with you then? dang! why did she?
Not sure which option triggered it exactly but she got mad seeing Bella at the beach house. So it was either because I let her live there or cause I'm on her path as well. I hope it wasn't cause I let her live there tho cause id almost always pick that option no matter how you feel about her I dont think I could decline her when she shows up at your door id feel like a pos if I did.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Not sure which option triggered it exactly but she got mad seeing Bella at the beach house. So it was either because I let her live there or cause I'm on her path as well. I hope it wasn't cause I let her live there tho cause id almost always pick that option no matter how you feel about her I dont think I could decline her when she shows up at your door id feel like a pos if I did.
ahhh I see... on my main save I only went for Jenna, Katie, Debbie & Lilly ("only", lol) so it was fine... but I have another save where I kept Jolene too and Katie was a bit pissed off, which means it might end up badly, but she didn't break it off either... No Bella on either tho... kicked her ass to the curb =P

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
ahhh I see... on my main save I only went for Jenna, Katie, Debbie & Lilly ("only", lol) so it was fine... but I have another save where I kept Jolene too and Katie was a bit pissed off, which means it might end up badly, but she didn't break it off either... No Bella on either tho... kicked her ass to the curb =P
if that really the requirement man gonna be tough for me to do that but I will once just to see all of Katie's content. Bella is a odd character for me to me she is that character I want to hate and despise but I just cant. That just shows to me despite the flaws people have with the reason she does stuff she is a pretty well written one if I cant hate her when I should lol.

Reactions: Exocrine

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
if that really the requirement man gonna be tough for me to do that but I will once just to see all of Katie's content. Bella is a odd character for me to me she is that character I want to hate and despise but I just cant. That just shows to me despite the flaws people have with the reason she does stuff she is a pretty well written one if I cant hate her when I should lol.
Well, I'm not sure, there's a ton of variables, but either way, I don't think a Katie + Bella anything would be possible, Katie HATES Bella... :p

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
It's up to us to choose if a girl gets pregnant? A little disappointed
Bella pregnancy flag can be set as early as Ep 21 during the garage scene. So even if you forgive her in Ep 24 and tell her you're not interested in having a baby, she'll still be pregnant at the end of Ep 24.

Reactions: dolfe67

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Color me a piece of shit then. I just wished Cheeky would've gave us the choice to say: "Kick rocks, bitch. There's no room at the inn." :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well, I'm not sure, there's a ton of variables, but either way, I don't think a Katie + Bella anything would be possible, Katie HATES Bella... :p
oh for sure but man it just feels like if her being in the beach house but not on her path causes her to break up with the MC it feel a bit extreme for it but makes sense considering Katie's explosive personality especially when it comes to Bella and that is assuming it's the variable that matters.

Color me a piece of shit then. I just wished Cheeky would've gave us the choice to say: "Kick rocks, bitch. There's no room at the inn." :ROFLMAO:
Yeah like I said she is that one character I cant get myself to hate as much as I want to or should lol. That and maybe im just to nice and forgiving of a person so makes that choice that much harder for me lol.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just played 0.24 and I guess I was under the false impression this was a Harem game
and I really liked this game too.

So, given that you need to make the ultimate choice between Katie, Jenna, Monica & Zarah
Unless I missed something, I guess there's a good, good chance I'll be dropping it.

Which is a shame, because as I said I really liked this game
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Just played 0.24 and I guess I was under the false impression this was a Harem game

So, given that you need to make the ultimate choice between Katie, Jenna, Monica & Zarah
Unless I missed something, I guess there's a good, good chance I'll be dropping it.

Cheeky himself has stated many, many times since the game started that it isn't a harem game. Many people in this thread has stated it over and over, ad nauseum. I, myself have stated that manwhores are going to get fucked. But people don't listen. Self-delusion is a mofo. :ROFLMAO:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Cheeky himself has stated many, many times since the game started that it isn't a harem game. Many people in this thread has stated it over and over, ad nauseum. I, myself have stated that manwhores are going to get fucked. But people don't listen. Self-delusion is a mofo. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that's my bad, I normally don't get involved in the posts in any threads of the games that I play.
so it's very easy for me to miss important bits of information.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, that's my bad, I normally don't get involved in the posts in any threads of the games that I play.
so it's very easy for me to miss important bits of information.
I've been waiting for these types of posts to pop up. The more extreme/hard core harem guys in this thread, that always argued about it, are going to be the real foot-stomping, screamin lil crybabies though and I can't wait to point and...

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022

There's no harem tag man... that's usually a pretty big clue :ROFLMAO:

If it changes anything for you tho, there are quite a few throuples and poly routes, one with at least 4 girls at the same time, so that's like a mini harem... Including Jenna + Katie... however you can't go for the mom(s) and the daughters at the same time...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

id still call this game a light harem game since you can basically get with all the LI and be in a relationship with them just at the end you have to pick. I think there is 2 throuple paths and potentially 1 3-4 girl path with Katie and her friends not 100% sure how that one works past the orgy with them since I didn't like the friends enough to have a romance with them.

At the very least it's a manwhore simulator

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes