ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
game about skip-skip-skip =) then MC is a good boy and no girls will hate him =)

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This is how I know they are not done and there are more to come.

Because when you start the game it's like they giving out hints of what to come and showing scenes of what to come

(Scenes that are not in the game yet)

(one scene includes Lily living your room Monica in a New dress and mysterious picture which could be you and long lost friends )

so yeah there is totally more to come.
You're kind of wrong. It's at the end. Only like 2 more eps and

Reactions: twofacejoker

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Let me be the one to pop your hope...

There is no harem in this game :lepew:
WHAAAAAAAAAT!?

They took away the harem LOL I know before we can date Monica her daughter's and Kate friends. and be like a pimp but now no LOL

And I'm quite sure even though episode 24 was short I'm sure it's only a test version right now and they're still working on it and adding more things to it so it can have more scenes like the others and be truly an episode.

(Even though the ending will have you on edge if you're dating Jenna )
As DS said, there never was a Harem and there never will be a Harem, not in the "we can have all the LI's sense anyway. Ep 24 is a full version of course, don't know why you would think otherwise.

This is how I know they are not done and there are more to come.

Because when you start the game it's like they giving out hints of what to come and showing scenes of what to come

(Scenes that are not in the game yet)

(one scene includes Lily living your room Monica in a New dress and mysterious picture which could be you and long lost friends )

so yeah there is totally more to come.
This was never meant to be the last update, don't know where you got that idea from, there will be 1 or 2 updates more (that's what been hinted at)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Maviarab and Ayhsel

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
I think I checked out a bit after the fallout of the foursome. It was something I'd wanted since the early chapters and I liked the idea of it settling into Jenna is my gf, and I help my best friend Debbie (who I sometimes have sex with) make Lily her gf and even after we have a few big hook-ups we get to settle into being two couples. And this isn't possible. I don't know if I'm just really alone on wanting that but it felt like it might be an option.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Sad to think this is getting close to the end of the game and we only have a handful of updates / chapters left the banter between Angel and Wanda is so good and fun to read.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
goddamn!!!! my dream route happened!!! Katie Jenna Debbie Lilly... wooot!!! That's all I needed... lol

I wish I could remember whoever was arguing with me like crazy on this thread that I was wrong... It'd be the cherry on top of a very satisfying cake :p

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
can someone remind me what the contracts were again? I paid attention but that was years ago and now I completely lost track of anything so the episode didn't make much sense to me because I forgot the contract details.

• Haha
Reactions: Exocrine

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
can someone remind me what the contracts were again? I paid attention but that was years ago and now I completely lost track of anything so the episode didn't make much sense to me because I forgot the contract details.
for the MC to go no contact with Monica , Jenna and Katie
For Elaine - there was 2 1/2 of the money to Go no contact with the MC the other 1/2 to get the MC to sign the house over to her
Bella - To be made a resident of the beach house

goddamn!!!! my dream route happened!!! Katie Jenna Debbie Lilly... wooot!!! That's all I needed... lol

I wish I could remember whoever was arguing with me like crazy on this thread that I was wrong... It'd be the cherry on top of a very satisfying cake :p
I still need to try that route I just didn't really like Lilly and Debbie that much tho Debbie grew on me somewhat later on
but sadly my route with Jenna and Katie was short lived because I let Bella stay at the beach house tho i kinda just went blind on the main save and want to see everything blow up haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Exocrine

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Maybe me :unsure:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
will we ever see any pregnancy or pregnant sex?
it already started in this update Bella and maybe Jenna it isn't confirmed if she is or not but one of her lines of dialogue before she got cut off by Katie made it seem like she might be

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
it already started in this update Bella and maybe Jenna it isn't confirmed if she is or not but one of her lines of dialogue before she got cut off by Katie made it seem like she might be
Oh no, it IS confirmed with Jenna too... you get a message at the end of the episode pretty much confirming it (unless you choose no pregnancy of course)

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes