Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There's no harem tag man... that's usually a pretty big clue :ROFLMAO:

If it changes anything for you tho, there are quite a few throuples and poly routes, one with at least 4 girls at the same time, so that's like a mini harem... Including Jenna + Katie... however you can't go for the mom(s) and the daughters at the same time...
yeah, I do have to start looking at the tags, I usually bypass those and go by how the game presents itself, only this time I missjudged it, because other than being no "Harem" tag, and missing post of people stating it's not a Harem game, the game presented itself being a Harem game, which I was clearly wrong about.

and unfortunaly in the case of this game, to me Katie, Jenna, Monica and Zarah, are the epicenter of the game, so having to choose between them, kills any momentum for me to carry on. It might be ok for others, for me no, without all four involved, there would be no point to carrying on.

But that's just me.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've been waiting for these types of posts to pop up. The more extreme/hard core harem guys in this thread, that always argued about it, are going to be the real foot-stomping, screamin lil crybabies though and I can't wait to point and...
Well, I'll try not be a foot-stomper. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Don't look at tags....can't be assed using search/too dumb to know how....looks at sreenshots...thinks what he wants to thinks..

Gets annoyed it's not what he thought...

Like...JFC....*facepalms his desk*

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Don't look at tags....can't be assed using search/too dumb to know how....looks at sreenshots...thinks what he wants to thinks..

Gets annoyed it's not what he thought...

Like...JFC....*facepalms his desk*
to be honest I like never look at tags either but Im pretty open minded so im fine with just about everything. Especially since the sex/ lewd scenes are the least important aspect and dont matter much to me 99% of the time, expect with maybe a certain theme like sharing / Hotwife themed games. Since those usually don't have much of a story expect for like one or 2 games ive seen. Hell I even play harem games even tho I don't like them most of the time but I don't complain either haha but I know most people arent like this especially on here.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
to be honest I like never look at tags either but Im pretty open minded so im fine with just about everything. Especially since the sex/ lewd scenes are the least important aspect and dont matter much to me 99% of the time, expect with maybe a certain theme like sharing / Hotwife themed games. Since those usually don't have much of a story expect for like one or 2 games ive seen. Hell I even play harem games even tho I don't like them most of the time but I don't complain either haha but I know most people arent like this especially on here.
I don't complain either. I didn't when I tried a game where it had NTR. It was my own fault for not looking at the tags. I don't even complain if the dev has lied about it. I just report the game as missing the tag and move on. No need to bombard a thread with me whining about it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
some of those characters in early chapters look like complete nightmare fuel lmao
No

I don't complain either. I didn't when I tried a game where it had NTR. It was my own fault for not looking at the tags. I don't even complain if the dev has lied about it. I just report the game as missing the tag and move on. No need to bombard a thread with me whining about it.
I only wish many other people where as intelligent as you.........it still confounds me why people keep posting in a thread of a VN they think are crap!

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
In this game Mc can fucked with all the women but the consequence is that Mc will face big problems in the future
Drop her. Katie is too much drama. Thinks she the Queen, wants you to be her boytoy--F that!
Yeah, if we choice forgive Bella, Katie will angry and left you for permanently and if we choice dating Monica, Katie will take Jenna left you for permanently.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I always look at tags because I fuckin hate "sandbox" bullshit :p

and unfortunaly in the case of this game, to me Katie, Jenna, Monica and Zarah, are the epicenter of the game,
Ehh.... Zara is side chick at best... the main are indeed Monica, Katie & Jenna, plus Elaine, Bella and Jolene in terms of plot

Reactions: JesterAI

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
spent the day playing through the game from the beginning on fast forward. I made all the girls friendzoned.
and the result is that MC forgave Bella and Elaine forgave Bella.

One thing is not clear - Jolina - I did not invite her to the beach house. but for some reason she was present in the “raised conversation” with Bella. How she ended up in the beach house is not clear.

I tried not to start a relationship with Jolina. a mystery... or maybe the scene itself is “hard-coded” without taking into account the relationship between MC and Jolina?

but, by the way, it doesn’t matter anymore. because i'm good now =)
Monica+Katie+Jenna not hate me and Elain+Bella is forgave each other - two main families in good terms with me.

but i do not know how to be with Jolina because she is homeless and bancrupt - it is not good for me.

Reactions: RK - Milf

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i think bella brought jo...well that didn't help her either and now she is all alone with nothing.

for all the lies she spread she got off lightly...at least she deserved a spanking. :cautious:

Reactions: Exocrine
Jan 24, 2022
Have to say the wait was well worth it. We got a kind of sort of three way with Katie and Jenna but even more so we got a three way with our two hot MILFs Monica and Zarah. Been waiting and hoping for that ever since our MC alluded to that after the carnival date with Monica and it finally happened. The only thing that could have made it even better is if there would have been several other male characters ready, willing and available to give the MILFs a good DP or gangbang. Zarah seems like she is open to most anything and with enough wine Monica can be talked into just about anything. This late in the game I realize this is just wishful fantasy but never the less one can dream. Great game Cheeky, carry one.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
spent the day playing through the game from the beginning on fast forward. I made all the girls friendzoned.
and the result is that MC forgave Bella and Elaine forgave Bella.

One thing is not clear - Jolina - I did not invite her to the beach house. but for some reason she was present in the “raised conversation” with Bella. How she ended up in the beach house is not clear.

I tried not to start a relationship with Jolina. a mystery... or maybe the scene itself is “hard-coded” without taking into account the relationship between MC and Jolina?

but, by the way, it doesn’t matter anymore. because i'm good now =)
Monica+Katie+Jenna not hate me and Elain+Bella is forgave each other - two main families in good terms with me.

but i do not know how to be with Jolina because she is homeless and bancrupt - it is not good for me.
If neither Jolina nor Bella are allowed to stay at the beach house, Bella arranges the meeting through Elaine and it is she who allows them to enter

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If neither Jolina nor Bella are allowed to stay at the beach house, Bella arranges the meeting through Elaine and it is she who allows them to enter
Elaine allows them to enter my home? My home? Not her's. Which she wouldn't have if I didn't give it to her. That's not her place to do. But none of that matters on the how or why. The convo happened and they were all there.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Elaine allows them to enter my home? My home? Not her's. Which she wouldn't have if I didn't give it to her. That's not her place to do. But none of that matters on the how or why. The convo happened and they were all there.
If you are on good terms with Elaine she is on the guest list and can let other people in, if you are not she asks your permission. On balance, it doesn't change much.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes