Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If you are on good terms with Elaine she is on the guest list and can let other people in, if you are not she asks your permission. On balance, it doesn't change much.
Still, that's like you inviting me over for a beer and I bring people with me. I still should ask if it's ok if I bring people. Common courtesy goes a very long way.

Reactions: Maviarab

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
about Jolina in a beach house - Bella maybe in the resident list of this beach house and from this point she can have guests.

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Still, that's like you inviting me over for a beer and I bring people with me. I still should ask if it's ok if I bring people. Common courtesy goes a very long way.
I mean, it would makes sense if we're assuming some form of realism.

If the game expects you to not harem it up, it should at least be able to keep that premise instead of going "oh what a coinkydink, she's here too!"

Reactions: Exocrine

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
spent the day playing through the game from the beginning on fast forward. I made all the girls friendzoned.
and the result is that MC forgave Bella and Elaine forgave Bella.
After seeing your write this I had look to get that scene myself as that is a scene i wish ive gotten and from what I can tell the only way for Elaine to forgive Bella is for you to not be on Bella's path. I was hoping for a way for her to forgive her while being on Bella's path but o well seems Ellaine will never approve of a relationship with Bella.

Reactions: ramvivat

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Cheeky himself has stated many, many times since the game started that it isn't a harem game. Many people in this thread has stated it over and over, ad nauseum. I, myself have stated that manwhores are going to get fucked. But people don't listen. Self-delusion is a mofo. :ROFLMAO:
Well yes, but the game itself feels like a harem game. You can't expect people to read what dev said, what people said on the forum. Many people won't bother doing that. This is a linear game, with many available girls and without any branching paths/routes. It literally screams harem since the beginning. For me, a game when you have this many girls, and you can't have them all, just doesn't make much sense. I'm not interested in replaying the same game many times to get different girl, i want to romance them all, finish the game once and move on.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well yes, but the game itself feels like a harem game. You can't expect people to read what dev said, what people said on the forum. Many people won't bother doing that. This is a linear game, with many available girls and without any branching paths/routes. It literally screams harem since the beginning. For me, a game when you have this many girls, and you can't have them all, just doesn't make much sense. I'm not interested in replaying the same game many times to get different girl, i want to romance them all, finish the game once and move on.
which is why I just use the quick start chapter selector for the girls I'm interested in for new chapters after my blind playthrough. but I understand that is a pain for new players. While I dislike harems in games most of the time I get why people like them for the convenience. While I think it does make sense this isnt one after you get to know the girls. But I will say at least you can get with most girls and only lose them the last few chapters. At least all the paths I was one I cant say 100% for sure since I skipped Monica,Zhara,Lilly and Debbie

Last edited:

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Pretty much what I think. While the game it's good, it's (still?) not enough to warrant multiple playthroughs because the differences between routes themselves are, as far as a I know, mostly who is the MC fucking.

Unless the overarching plot changes enough (and I have the feeling it won't), this becomes a game with extra steps for sex different scenes.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it's not like it's a pleasure meeting. it's like there's a process.

Bella wants to explain her motives, Elaine wants her innocence to be proven, and Jolina still wants her role to be downsized to Bella's victim

of the 3 Jolina is the one with the weakest motivation to agree to participate in all this, with only the hope of eventually being forgiven, a forgiveness that leads nowhere, so a purely principled position (I would not have agreed)

but once we accept that that is Jolina's will, it is normal for her to be there, otherwise it would again be Bella's version versus Elaine's version

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
it's not like it's a pleasure meeting. it's like there's a process.

Bella wants to explain her motives, Elaine wants her innocence to be proven, and Jolina still wants her role to be downsized to Bella's victim

of the 3 Jolina is the one with the weakest motivation to agree to participate in all this, with only the hope of eventually being forgiven, a forgiveness that leads nowhere, so a purely principled position (I would not have agreed)

but once we accept that that is Jolina's will, it is normal for her to be there, otherwise it would again be Bella's version versus Elaine's version
I get what you're saying. But it's my home. You have business with me, call me. Bringing others, ask me first. Maybe I'm just a different type of person than others. Could be the fact that I'm old and set in my ways. I don't like it when people just pop over without asking. Even my best friend knows this.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Whether or not people read what the dev has said or not, they still have eyes to see tags. Doesn't matter how the game feels, which, by the way, you're wrong. It doesn't feel that way. It's made even clearer when it's stated IN game. Monica has said things early in the game if you get on her path. Katie has shown that she's jealous. Jenna has stated things on her path. Even Lily has said things. So, if you've played the game, than whether or not you've read what the dev has said, you would've known there is NO harem.

I've got 0 sympathy for you or anyone else. But I do have this:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Whether or not people read what the dev has said or not, they still have eyes to see tags. Doesn't matter how the game feels, which, by the way, you're wrong. It doesn't feel that way. It's made even clearer when it's stated IN game. Monica has said things early in the game if you get on her path. Katie has shown that she's jealous. Jenna has stated things on her path. Even Lily has said things. So, if you've played the game, than whether or not you've read what the dev has said, you would've known there is NO harem.

I've got 0 sympathy for you or anyone else. But I do have this:
100% this at most it's a manwhore / cheating simulator if you choose to play that way

Jan 24, 2022
Thing is with many of these games you almost have to play manwhore if you want all the scenes. You can then go back and pick one or two of the lady's and see where it goes. Personally I can't stand harem games as usually the MC tends to be a dimwitted ass that couldn't satisfy the whims and wishes of one woman let alone a whole herd of them.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Thing is with many of these games you almost have to play manwhore if you want all the scenes. You can then go back and pick one or two of the lady's and see where it goes. Personally I can't stand harem games as usually the MC tends to be a dimwitted ass that couldn't satisfy the whims and wishes of one woman let alone a whole herd of them.
You can manwhore your way around. There are parts where the girls ask for your commitment. So you can just have sex and when they ask you just say no. Pretty easy.

Reactions: Exocrine
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes