Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Am i the only one to think that the new models look worst then the old ones? Of course not by texture standards but the models themselves.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
Man, is there a way to keep relations with all girls?
I broke up with Bella but forgave her, but I lost Monica and Zarah because I chose Jenna and Katie. Any suggestions?

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I get what you're saying. But it's my home. You have business with me, call me. Bringing others, ask me first. Maybe I'm just a different type of person than others. Could be the fact that I'm old and set in my ways. I don't like it when people just pop over without asking. Even my best friend knows this.
Dude Chill, she sends you a message to let you know about it and it's in regards to the whole "conditions" thing of the will you've been trying to solve... it's not like she invited them without you knowing for tea and biscuits...

Reactions: Exocrine

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Does anyone know if the dev has plans with Mabel as a potential LI? Bad girls need love, too. But this late in the game, it doesn't feel likely that there's a route for her.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Dude Chill, she sends you a message to let you know about it and it's in regards to the whole "conditions" thing of the will you've been trying to solve... it's not like she invited them without you knowing for tea and biscuits...
I am chill. Someone come to my home like that, they're going to get an earful. I'm old and set in my ways.

Reactions: Maviarab

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
So in other words at the end of it all it has to be you one girl ?

Because I don't know about you guys but when it comes down to it for me it will have to be either Lily or Jenna

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
I freaked out when I had played the new one and the message came across that I had lost Lily

I started the whole game over until I realize they still have the pick your own path.

lala0724

Oct 13, 2018
It wouldn't shock me if Jenna/Katie had a shared route. MC can tell Jenna that he fooled around with Katie, which was only half-true but Jenna didn't mind. She just wanted to be sure MC wasn't leaving her.

Katie already has a sharing route with her friends. Is Jenna that big of a leap? Maybe, maybe not.

So, a Katie + Jenna route is probable. Maybe not in romantic relationships, but Katie has a FWB route too. That one is much more likely.

However, I still see no way of including Monica in that mix. Although MC could flirt with them all during the movie night, and you could thread the needle to keep all 3 routes going in a few different ways. But if, somehow, someway Monica can also be involved then it'll be a very difficult thing to do, so choices still matter a lot you'd just have to have everything perfect. 9 routes lead to a bad end and that final would lead to something more.
there is a way to get there

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
Guys come to find out there is no way that you can have Monica and her daughters at the same time.

Tell me I'm wrong if I am

daniel1992

Oct 23, 2018
Hello people, I need your help. I made a dumb mistake naming a save file adding "{" at the end of the name, now I get an error that says "Open text tag at the end of string". I tried to delete all the save files but it didn't work. Now can´t even save the game when started it all over again. How can I solve this? Thank you so much

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So in other words at the end of it all it has to be you one girl ?

Because I don't know about you guys but when it comes down to it for me it will have to be either Lily or Jenna
Never tried Lilly's path was going to but I just cant stand her dialogue most of the time but maybe ill try her path next time I play a fresh game.

For me it's Jenna or Bella. Tho id probably want to say id go with Bella even if Jenna is a much better and fun character. While im not 100% id pick Bella for sure. if I did go for Bella I have a hard time hating her even tho I should after everything she is done. I honestly feel bad for her and after burning so many bridges trying to help even if she went about it wrong and was dumb and probably along the way became greedy and wanted some of the money. Ultimately I still think she wanted to help first but just have her cake and eat it too. I feel she would need someone in her life to help and take care of her after having no one left in her life. While that is probably a hot take on her character since I'm probably too nice and a forging person I also think it just show she is a well written character If I cant hate her / throw her out when I know I should.

While with Jenna she would be just fine after spending so much time with her . If on the Jenna path I feel she would be sad but would eventually get over it and be okay ( assuming you were on her path and dumped her)

Last edited:
Reactions: Exocrine

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Bella pregnancy flag can be set as early as Ep 21 during the garage scene. So even if you forgive her in Ep 24 and tell her you're not interested in having a baby, she'll still be pregnant at the end of Ep 24.
Bella's pregnancy happens regardless of whether the MC had sex with her. I confirmed this on several saves from the beginning of the game, and a bunch more using the Start Any Episode feature. It's so consistent I am assuming it's a deliberate story choice rather than a bug. In other words, Donald is the father.

I suppose it's possible the pregnancy is fixed but who the father is will depend on our actions. That might be a way to inject a little last minute drama in some playthroughs while still having some low fat drama substitute for the others. I guess we'll find out when we finally see Episode 25.

Well yes, but the game itself feels like a harem game. You can't expect people to read what dev said, what people said on the forum. Many people won't bother doing that. This is a linear game, with many available girls and without any branching paths/routes. It literally screams harem since the beginning. For me, a game when you have this many girls, and you can't have them all, just doesn't make much sense. I'm not interested in replaying the same game many times to get different girl, i want to romance them all, finish the game once and move on.
It feels like a harem game because it *is* a harem game at heart, it's just that for most of runtime the harem has been a secret. The game is clearly structured with the idea that the MC must constantly hide his trysts as he adds ever more girls to his bedpost, then get forgiveness from the girls as they slowly put the pieces together.

Even now, at the endgame, it sure seems like you can carry on fucking everyone in sight once you figure out how to talk the girls into it; we've only found a handful of exceptions. Maybe the finale will reverse course and drop the boom on us once and for all, but I wouldn't put any money on that.

Still, that's like you inviting me over for a beer and I bring people with me. I still should ask if it's ok if I bring people. Common courtesy goes a very long way.
It's not a question of house-guest courtesy, it's about reusing the art assets while still giving Bella a tangible metric for her will conditions that could still take us by surprise. Access to the MC's beach house is a convoluted mess because the devs didn't think it was worth the time to write and/or illustrate things properly. Given the long development cycle it's a reasonable argument that they were correct, but I found it extremely disappointing.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It feels like a harem game because it *is* a harem game at heart, it's just that for most of runtime the harem has been a secret. The game is clearly structured with the idea that the MC must constantly hide his trysts as he adds ever more girls to his bedpost, then get forgiveness from the girls as they slowly put the pieces together.
If the girls don't know about each other, it isn't a harem, it's just a bunch of chicks getting fucked and cheated on and not knowing about each other.

Enough...with the bollox it's a harem game. It isn't, never was, never will be.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes