Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Cheeky gimp this is absolutely dictatorship .no harem means no liberty. You are doing it wrong man. You are a stone hearted man. You need to understand not every man has the same taste like you... you are a dictator , don't value the emotions of suppoters of this game
everyone have different taste I think he is doing it right cause of how the characters are written a true harem in this game would feel off. While I'm glad this isn't a harem ill still play harems if the characters or story keeps me interested I find harems games overload you with lewd scenes and which makes them boring most of the time.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
everyone have different taste I think he is doing it right cause of how the characters are written a true harem in this game would feel off. While I'm glad this isn't a harem ill still play harems if the characters or story keeps me interested I find harems games overload you with lewd scenes and which makes them boring most of the time.
This game is one of those with the most forked storylines around, which gives space for a lot of replayability. Not al games should be the same, this one is good with no harem route i think. There are still team ups to enjoy.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Cheeky gimp this is absolutely dictatorship .no harem means no liberty. You are doing it wrong man. You are a stone hearted man. You need to understand not every man has the same taste like you... you are a dictator , don't value the emotions of suppoters of this game
futa much?

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Hey guys is it possible to have Katie and Jenna and Katie friends ?

I'm thinking about going and try that path but I want to see if it's possible
Yes it is, it's the path I was hoping for and fortunately it ended up being possible... that said, it's not easy to get, specially the Jenna & Katie part... plus you're gonna have to also convince Debbie & Lilly to share, so I recommend you save often, you might need to backtrack, but it IS possible =)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It is a very educational game. it teaches that if you take the path of deception, sooner or later you will experience pain, such is the price of a deal with your conscience.

I heard that in the 19th century, reading Greek tragedies was a sign of good taste and served for self-development among noble people. consider this novella a kind of Greek tragedy.
And - try to grow, draw far-reaching conclusions, As an option, you can, for example, look for where the MC made a mistake, what you would have done in his place.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Malfecient

Aug 16, 2019
I don't even remember touching Bella, how she even got pregnant is a mystery or is it a plot point for more manipulation? and also Mabel and Evie kinda looks same.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't even remember touching Bella, how she even got pregnant is a mystery or is it a plot point for more manipulation? and also Mabel and Evie kinda looks same.
if you havent touched her, she isnt pregnant, can confirm that.
so you must have done something with her earlier.
or did you just use !quick start" to play the latest episode, which could be the cause of it?

btw, Mabel and Evie dont look same, apart from their cheerful character obviously.

Tigas

Nov 19, 2019
I cant even start the game, how do i solve this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing F:\Downloads\zzzkenshi\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep24-pc\game/Episode15.rpy.
LookupError: unknown error handler name 'python_strict'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Downloads\zzzkenshi\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep24-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Downloads\zzzkenshi\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep24-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "F:\Downloads\zzzkenshi\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep24-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "F:\Downloads\zzzkenshi\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep24-pc\renpy\script.py", line 781, in load_appropriate_file
data, stmts = self.load_file(dir, fn + source)
File "F:\Downloads\zzzkenshi\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep24-pc\renpy\script.py", line 608, in load_file
stmts = renpy.parser.parse(fullfn)
File "F:\Downloads\zzzkenshi\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep24-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 3047, in parse
lines = list_logical_lines(fn, filedata, linenumber)
File "F:\Downloads\zzzkenshi\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep24-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 249, in list_logical_lines
data = f.read().decode("utf-8", "python_strict")
LookupError: unknown error handler name 'python_strict'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Sat Sep 30 13:46:53 2023

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
How many episodes to go? I just found the best in game Evie and unless Chapter 25 is a chunky release I don't see how they will tie up the revenge paths as well as some of the later developed characters.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
goddamn!!!! my dream route happened!!! Katie Jenna Debbie Lilly... wooot!!! That's all I needed... lol

I wish I could remember whoever was arguing with me like crazy on this thread that I was wrong... It'd be the cherry on top of a very satisfying cake :p
I agree. That is hot, indeed. I'd also prefer a quarter pounder with Monica, Zarah and Elain. :p

• Love
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Recently started playing and OH MY GOSH! What the hell is that?
View attachment 2964742
I think I will definetely have nightmares tonight:KEK:
She looks like losing her hair crackhead who gives 10-15 blowjobs a day around motels for 15$.

If space colonists encountered this creature on newfound planet, their reaction would be like this
View attachment 2964750
Yeah, at first sight she immediately remembered me of

I quite like her character, but the face model... well it does look like the "after" picture in those "before and after" campaign on crack use prevention

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I get what you're saying. But it's my home. You have business with me, call me. Bringing others, ask me first. Maybe I'm just a different type of person than others. Could be the fact that I'm old and set in my ways. I don't like it when people just pop over without asking. Even my best friend knows this.
I totally agree with you in terms of real life behavior.

I think in this case is just a shortcut to reuse the same scene for every branch.

And since I like to see all branches, this shortcut helps me too because with fast forward it skips what I have already seen - while if the scene would have been set in another home it wouldn't be skipped nonetheless having the same contents.

So I'm happily according this little disbelief suspension for technical reasons :)

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I totally agree with you in terms of real life behavior.

I think in this case is just a shortcut to reuse the same scene for every branch.

And since I like to see all branches, this shortcut helps me too because wit fast forward it skips what I have already seen - while if the scene would have been set in another home it wouldn't be skipped nonetheless having the same contents.

So I'm happily according this little disbelief suspension for technical reasons :)
Agreed. That's exactly what I had said in my first post. But people went sideways about it and one even told me to chill and now we're all the way back to my original post. :ROFLMAO:

But none of that matters on the how or why. The convo happened and they were all there.

Reactions: ZenoMod

trxtr84

May 12, 2021
goddamn!!!! my dream route happened!!! Katie Jenna Debbie Lilly... wooot!!! That's all I needed... lol

I wish I could remember whoever was arguing with me like crazy on this thread that I was wrong... It'd be the cherry on top of a very satisfying cake :p
Wait what. There was a scene for this???

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
How many episodes to go? I just found the best in game Evie and unless Chapter 25 is a chunky release I don't see how they will tie up the revenge paths as well as some of the later developed characters.
Yeah I personally think at least 2 but 3 might be more realistic imo unless they end things super fast all of a sudden.

Hentie1975

Aug 2, 2017
At this point in Episode 24 does Monica always find out about you and Jenna/Katie? Vice versa do the girls find out about mc and Monica or can you still secretly be seeing them all?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes