Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Wait what. There was a scene for this???
huh, no, no fivesome... yet (here's hoping), but you can get into a relationship with the 4 girls... there is a scene with Jenna & Katie if you manage to convice Katie (just a handjob/blowjob from both).

Reactions: trxtr84

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
IIRC they said 1 more chapter + epilogues... the main plot is pretty much wrapped up tho, unless there's a last minute surprise.
Which is a shame if true not cause I want the game to go on longer than it needs to but at least to me only 1 more chapter + epilogue feels like it might be a rushed ending especially if you go the revenge route on Bella

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
whoa.. another one outta the scrap heap. what's it been 2 yrs?? i mean i am Not complaining, i really like this game, but damn i am so tired of waiting for Years for so many of these games. news flash too all. success is NOT measured by how much $$$ you can drag out, not in this industry. no success is about expressing your passion and putting out a total package in a reasonable time. do that and your fans will pay for what else you can do. this industry has a Very High Failure rate. this is not just to this team.

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
Is there any way possible to get a harem ending because I've tried every combo of choices to get Monica, Jenna, and Katie? or Bella & Elaina?

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Is there any way possible to get a harem ending because I've tried every combo of choices to get Monica, Jenna, and Katie? or Bella & Elaina?
There are some but those two you mentioned are Mother and Daughters.... keep dreaming. The other pair .... well not going to spoil it but they do not get along.

There are some multiple paths available but certain groupings just are not possible in game.

• Sad
Reactions: ZeroKing21
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes