HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Reactions: Snugglepuff
Mar 29, 2023
Harem is impossible, but there are a lot of pairings with multiple girls. You can even get with 4 girls at the same time.
what do you mean harem is impossible? The walkthrough I'm currently following said it was for an harem playthrough... Sure the dialogs between characters and the story overall is pointing towards monogamy... So you're saying the walkthough I'm following will result in a game-over?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
what do you mean harem is impossible? The walkthrough I'm currently following said it was for an harem playthrough... Sure the dialogs between characters and the story overall is pointing towards monogamy... So you're saying the walkthough I'm following will result in a game-over?
If you talk about the walkthrough from Zoey Raven: it was stopped quite some time ago probably because of that reason. If you mean the Mod: then the "harem" is mostly a changing of choices to see more content. But for me that is not a harem.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What J.R. said.

There are no Harem in this VN, any mod that tries to tell you otherwise is just plain wrong, just like it isn't written with incest in mind. Some poly groupings will be possible but that's it.

Mar 29, 2023
If you talk about the walkthrough from Zoey Raven: it was stopped quite some time ago probably because of that reason. If you mean the Mod: then the "harem" is mostly a changing of choices to see more content. But for me that is not a harem.
What J.R. said.

There are no Harem in this VN, any mod that tries to tell you otherwise is just plain wrong, just like it isn't written with incest in mind. Some poly groupings will be possible but that's it.
aha, thanks for the info =)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Is there a Wanda only route? Or an Angel only route? Or are you forced to be with both of them?
There is a Wanda solo romance path. I'm working on that one now. So, I would guess there's an Angel path also. As they are always together. Probably a throuple path also.

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
There is a Wanda solo romance path. I'm working on that one now. So, I would guess there's an Angel path also. As they are always together. Probably a throuple path also.
How did you start the Wanda only path? Did you have to reject Angel early in the game the first time you met her?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is there a Wanda only route? Or an Angel only route? Or are you forced to be with both of them?
those two are (only) secondary Li-s.
they have solo routes and they have throuple route.
heads up - in the last 5-6 episodes apart from throuple route they dont have any other content as far as i was able to see from the files.

p.s.
and you dont need to reject Angel early, that should come later in the game (as with any other LI here).

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes