???????????

Jun 12, 2018
So since it's at the point where you will be able to marry one of the Li. I'm going to assume a time skip will happen for some of the Li like natasha or evie.

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
AYO CHEEKY! LOVE YA FAM, YOU GIVING YO BOY THAT DREAM TOMBOY/NERD SANDWICH! To those who were saying i was being too greedy for asking for that trio, it would seem i am winning!!!!

P.S. Why do folks keep asking for incest?? this ep literally had the biggest incest plot twist!!! folks either didn't play for that or they just whining!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
this game is on par with Grandma's House for me. sure the renders are basic and i can't wait to see the new renders. but the writing is fucking awesome. the comedy is gold. the humiliation of the antagonists is fucking hilarious. and i love how the harem is building nicely, though at some point it will be interesting to see how the groups react to the mc banging them all. or perhaps they stay ignorant of each other. this game is awesome imo.

dividesense

Nov 2, 2021
This game wouldn't make any sense as a harem. Not opposed to it as a dream episode or "what might have been" scenario that showcases the MC's giant harem with some group sex in it. The decisions you make in this game would be pointless if there was a way to make everyone happy.

I'm sure harem fans would be fine with fantasy?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Welp, it's basically impossible to have so much time between updates and still make it feel worthwhile, but WTHI almost manages that.
Indeed, this was a big chunky episode, with lots and lots of content and some of it long awaited.
I did not feel disappointed, as long as I didn't actively consider how long it was since the last chapter.
The Bella reveal was a bit less drastic as I imagined, but it makes sense of course for those who for whatever reason want to continue a relationship with her, if she was presented as a complete deviant maniac, that would be impossible.
Still, if you think about it, even if you believe everything she tells you, what sums up her actions up the best would be "the road to hell is paved with good intentions."
The end doesn't justify all means, in most cases.

What I liked is, if you go the multi-romance road with Jenna and Katie and her BFFs AND Jo, how Katie does repeatedly start again being angry and disappointed, I think that is the most realistic way you can portray a situation like this, which in reality is basically completely impossible.
I gave up for good on the all-women approach this time, it's clear that some combinations just won't work, especially Monica and her daughters, but also of course Bella and Elaine (again, if anybody would ever still want that b... at that point).

I would love to have a fantasy ending with the most insane things happening, like a complete harem and incestuous actions, but as long as I don't have to have 20 different playthroughs, to get all girls, I have found myself quite alright with how the poly-relations are working for now.

Like I wrote, I wasn't disappointed, and I loved a lot of what was there. If anything, the current sex system is a bit of a let-down.
I am not a fan of losing out on descriptive writing and dialogue for a lot of unrelated animations of a single position. I've waited so long for the Angel/Wanda and the Monica/Zarah threesomes and would have loved if the actual sex was presented with more renders instead of just sticking to a few different animations. I know many people are completely fixated on those and due to that, devs basically have to include them, but the way it was at the start where we basically had a series of renders with writing and dialogue to portray the sex scenes is far more to my liking. And I feel the quality of the storytelling and the erotica has suffered in favour of animations, like it has in many games.
At least I would wish to have both of them, have the animations, but not with a stupid menu where you switch from one to the next, but with a few renders in-between each position that tell a sexy story, insteadf of a robotic repeat of a few animated frames.
Not that it was bad this way, it just could be much better. It is a bit like how the first time we have sex with Katie was a let-down after all the waiting, and then the second time was much better.

Sorry for being so critical on this, this isn't aimed specifically at WTHI, it's something that I see in a lot of games and honestly, I personally just don't understand how anyone can find these short loops more erotic than a sexual encounter told via good writing and many different renders.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
bruh quickly how do i keep both elaine and bella
you dont even the MC says there is no way he is going to be able to keep both tho perhaps you can do the revenge option keep both and maybe not go through with it but I doubt it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes