May 31, 2020
Every Chick will wear a Strapon and Show the MC, who the Real Bosses are. :ROFLMAO:
Please don't say that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .. I'm also on that path and I chose the money.
I'll curse this developer to the day I die.. Even on my death bed surrounded by my family and friends... I'll be there cursing in a low whisper "Damn you CheekyGimp"

• Haha
Reactions: Trojaner

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
=( in my play MC is a hypocrite jerk. he cheated with other girl but can't forgive Bella's lie... so disappointing and frustrating. i closed game on the scene where he throwed Bella. i myself forgive her because of her intentions and she is most hurted person in this story, i think. *sigh*

is there a way to restore things with Bella NOT through the breaking with Elain?
and is there a way to submit Jolina to admit about Bella what she is resident of beach house?

it seems what Dad get what he wanted - people fight over money. damn!

• Angry
Reactions: Dessolos and theola

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
Harem is impossible, but there are a lot of pairings with multiple girls. You can even get with 4 girls at the same time.
i get this but do you know if there is an option with Monica, Katie and Jenna (and maybe Zarah) i only had the option for Katie-Jenna or Monica (and maybe Zarah), seemed odd to me that Katie and Jenna are ok with each other but Monica is where they draw the line (or maybe because Monica would be against it).

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
=( in my play MC is a hypocrite jerk. he cheated with other girl but can't forgive Bella's lie... so disappointing and frustrating. i closed game on the scene where he throwed Bella. i myself forgive her because of her intentions and she is most hurted person in this story, i think. *sigh*

is there a way to restore things with Bella NOT through the breaking with Elain?
and is there a way to submit Jolina to admit about Bella what she is resident of beach house?

it seems what Dad get what he wanted - people fight over money. damn!
I play the same way tho I couldn't keep a save where the threw bella out despite everything I thought she was genuine and felt bad and I believed when she said she had good intentions for everything. Plus she is my second favorite character.

As for your questions I think the answer is no to all of them because ive heard you arent meant to really be with multiple women in this game.
Edit : if it comes down to it I think id pick Bella over Jenna just cause I feel bad more for Bella even tho Jenna is my #1 LI in the game and Bella is at 2

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I play the same way tho I couldn't keep a save where the threw bella out despite everything I thought she was genuine and felt bad and I believed when she said she had good intentions for everything. Plus she is my second favorite character.

As for your questions I think the answer is no to all of them because ive heard you arent meant to really be with multiple women in this game.
Edit : if it comes down to it I think id pick Bella over Jenna just cause I feel bad more for Bella even tho Jenna is my #1 LI in the game and Bella is at 2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Please don't say that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .. I'm also on that path and I chose the money.
I'll curse this developer to the day I die.. Even on my death bed surrounded by my family and friends... I'll be there cursing in a low whisper "Damn you CheekyGimp"
LMAOOOO surrounded by all your loved ones, holding your hands, crying around you on your deathbed. Your heart beats one last time, and on your final breath you squeeze their hands and utter "damn you CheekyGimp" leaving this world with unquenched fury in your heart.

• Haha
Reactions: Lordmoses711high
Dec 20, 2020
I've been slowly working my way through this one, doubt I'm even close to the end of chap 23, but I came across this gem today:

1695867192474.png

Considering how often she calls MC gay, I don't think the competition would be too interested in her beating them off.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes