MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
For me it was the opposite, enjoyed her at rhe begining but slowly got sick of her as the game went on.
agree-star-trek.gif

She's kinda like Quinn in where you grow to love her the more vulnerability she shows, but Katie starts off in a better place. I like Katie just fine but she's not in my top 5. She has some amazing stuff though. Singing Elvis together in the bathroom, that date at the restaurant, the rooftop scene in the last episode is spectacular.
I didn't get that far, I'd ditched her path by then. I'll probably give it a playthrough once we get Chapter 25.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I was the opposite. Started off liking her and playing a path, but just grew to dislike her more and more.
For me it was the opposite, enjoyed her at rhe begining but slowly got sick of her as the game went on.
yeah idk I hated her attitude and everything even found her a bit annoying. But then when she opens up starts to feel like a real romantic relationship is when I grew to like her more . i'd say I like more than at the start of the game but still like dont her as much as I do with others she is too jealous of a LI for me. Last I played she broke up with me for letting Bella in the house ( even tho I totally did cheat on her with Bella she didn't know this) she made it seem like I should be as mean as possible to Bella cause she hates her , fuck that im not gonna let some poor girl out in the rain no matter how I feel about them. Only way id let her sit in the rain is if I thought she might be a killer or something.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I definitely don't like the "goddess" crap, although I never ask her to change. I keep it for the sake of the jokes and banter. Being with Katie also leads to the foursome, so I can't complain too much :HideThePain:
Yeah I hated that but did the same same not gonna like the goddess stuff made me think she was gonna be a femdom LI at first

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I definitely don't like the "goddess" crap, although I never ask her to change. I keep it for the sake of the jokes and banter. Being with Katie also leads to the foursome, so I can't complain too much :HideThePain:
Oh I definitely did the foursome before ditching her path. ;) I'm only a man after all. :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Oh I definitely did the foursome before ditching her path. ;) I'm only a man after all. :ROFLMAO:
tbh only reason I didn't ditch her path my first time. is my first Playthrough I didn't like Debbie and Lilly all that much wasn't feeling them. I plan to play their paths when the rework is done to see them fully. Wasn't sure if at the time if Wanda was a LI or a side girl. So I just played Jenna , Bella and Katie + the cafe owner as a manwhore. Since it was a manwhore save I wanted to include a few more than 2 girls since at the time I really only was interested in Bella and Jenna , so I just included Katie and the Cafe owner for the hell of it. I still never seen Katie's lewd scenes or date or whatever in episode 24 since she broke up with me for letting Bella not stay out in the rain.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I haven't really played with the variables or looked into the code, unlike certain other games, so I don't know too much about what would happen if you essentially lead Katie on that far, only to dump her. Because I know the morning after she wants to mark her territory in front of Debbie ( :love: ) and Lily ( :love::love::love: ) by declaring her love for you and vice versa. And it must suck for Debbie ( :love::love::love::love::love: ) and Lily :)love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: ) because while they both love you, they also want Katie to be happy.
tbh only reason I didn't ditch her path my first time. is my first Playthrough I didn't like Debbie and Lilly all that much wasn't feeling them. I plan to play their paths when the rework is done to see them fully. Wasn't sure if at the time if Wanda was a LI or a side girl. So I just played Jenna , Bella and Katie + the cafe owner as a manwhore. Since it was a manwhore save I wanted to include a few more than 2 girls since at the time I really only was interested in Bella and Jenna , so I just included Katie and the Cafe owner for the hell of it. I still never seen Katie's lewd scenes or date or whatever in episode 24 since she broke up with me for letting Bella not stay out in the rain.
Unlike certain other games, I don't really have dedicated runs for Where the Heart Is. Just a main manwhore save. Maybe after the last episode, or after the rework is 100% over. Because things will definitely go to shit even if you avoid the current bad ends because of Katie/Monica and..... uh, I think the other minefield is Bella/Elaine?

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I haven't really played with the variables or looked into the code, unlike certain other games, so I don't know too much about what would happen if you essentially lead Katie on that far, only to dump her. Because I know the morning after she wants to mark her territory in front of Debbie ( :love: ) and Lily ( :love::love::love: ) by declaring her love for you and vice versa. And it must suck for Debbie ( :love::love::love::love::love: ) and Lily :)love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: ) because while they both love you, they also want Katie to be happy.

Unlike certain other games, I don't really have dedicated runs for Where the Heart Is. Just a main manwhore save. Maybe after the last episode, or after the rework is 100% over. Because things will definitely go to shit even if you avoid the current bad ends because of Katie/Monica and..... uh, I think the other minefield is Bella/Elaine?
I did manwhore for the first 18 chapters, and then spilt into dedicated paths from the foursome onwards. Currently have 15, because some paths I split based on choices like letting Bella stay or go, ended up in the same place, so I deleted a few.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
One problem with multiple paths you miss something. In the beginning you can cum in Wanda when she is not on Birth control. So I nutted in her. now I have to play to completion to see if she lets me know if she's pregnant.
Wouldn’t any choice that actually changes story content be shown in the “Start Any Episode” feature? Giving Wanda a creampie isn’t one of them.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I wish there was a path to keep the sex path open with Mabel, even at the cost of losing Lily.

I mean, that wouldn't be my "canonic" path, but a "what if" path in which I can actually choose between the two without being forced on chose Lily or lose both, would be nice.

Or maybe the opportunity of going to the cooking lessons without being romancing with Lilly and have more sex scenes with Mabel without breaking Lily's heart.

That Mabel teasing at the cooking lessons is too hot to not have the possibility of properly fucking her... :love:

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I wish there was a path to keep the sex path open with Mabel, even at the cost of losing Lily.

I mean, that wouldn't be my "canonic" path, but a "what if" path in which I can actually choose between the two without being forced on chose Lily or lose both, would be nice.

Or maybe the opportunity of going to the cooking lessons without being romancing with Lilly and have more sex scenes with Mabel without breaking Lily's heart.

That Mabel teasing at the cooking lessons is too hot to not have the possibility of properly fucking her... :love:
I don't know where I saw it, but I am 99.99% positive Cheeky said at some point, he was planning on adding a Mabel ending. I wrote it down, but I forgot to write where I saw it. I've kept one path open, for that very possibility, and hope I am not imagining it.

Reactions: ZenoMod

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I don't know where I saw it, but I am 99.99% positive Cheeky said at some point, he was planning on adding a Mabel ending. I wrote it down, but I forgot to write where I saw it. I've kept one path open, for that very possibility, and hope I am not imagining it.
I could see that for a "bad" ending, like you threw away a relationship with a sweetheart like Lily over some circus skank, and then that slut leaves you too.

• Haha
Reactions: JackMiejov

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
yeah idk I hated her attitude and everything even found her a bit annoying. But then when she opens up starts to feel like a real romantic relationship is when I grew to like her more . i'd say I like more than at the start of the game but still like dont her as much as I do with others she is too jealous of a LI for me. Last I played she broke up with me for letting Bella in the house ( even tho I totally did cheat on her with Bella she didn't know this) she made it seem like I should be as mean as possible to Bella cause she hates her , fuck that im not gonna let some poor girl out in the rain no matter how I feel about them. Only way id let her sit in the rain is if I thought she might be a killer or something.
Lol and here I am leaving her out in the rain everytime.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Katie is the single worst LI in the game. Sure, she poster girl got the VN almost...try actually being in a relationship with someone like her...uggh....even after the 'talk' and she tones shit down, she still annoying and direspectful as fuck.

Lily all the way.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I could see that for a "bad" ending, like you threw away a relationship with a sweetheart like Lily over some circus skank, and then that slut leaves you too.
I don't see the MC investing on a character like Mabel as wife material. She is clearly not the type of girl that wants to get married, nor long term commitment of any kind.

So being dumped is not a real option, since a real commitment was never on the plate.

It would be a "medium" ending: not in a commitment, but with a fuck buddy.

4.40 star(s) 327 Votes