Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Katie is the single worst LI in the game. Sure, she poster girl got the VN almost...try actually being in a relationship with someone like her...uggh....even after the 'talk' and she tones shit down, she still annoying and direspectful as fuck.

Lily all the way.
I actually really like her personality. She seems like the kind of woman who would slap me if I was being an idiot and I love that.
Katie is totally wife material.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Katie is the single worst LI in the game. Sure, she poster girl got the VN almost...try actually being in a relationship with someone like her...uggh....even after the 'talk' and she tones shit down, she still annoying and direspectful as fuck.

Lily all the way.
It's a good thing that this is a harem game so that we don't have to choose between the sassy wench and ditzy homewrecker.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I don't see the MC investing on a character like Mabel as wife material. She is clearly not the type of girl that wants to get married, nor long term commitment of any kind.

So being dumped is not a real option, since a real commitment was never on the plate.

It would be a "medium" ending: not in a commitment, but with a fuck buddy.
I never called Mabel wife material, or mention any sort of relationship with her. It's more like tossing aside Lily—who is falling in love with you, and is thinking about having a family with you—for an easy fuck. Just thinking with your dick, instead of where the heart is :HideThePain:

There's a game I played where you are dating a girl, but your cheating ex comes back into the picture and tries to seduce you. If you let her, then in the end you lose the main girl and end up back with the ex.... who cheats on you again. 1723491633378.png

That's what I have in mind regarding Mabel, but a smaller version of that.

Reactions: JJsaint

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
can't wait till 25 finally comes out I want to leave and see the results.
not gonna lie it's gonna be tough when 25 comes out cause id want to replay the entire game but im waiting for the rework to be completed. so id probably just play 1 path on chapter 25 and then wait to do a full replay

Reactions: Ass~God

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
not gonna lie it's gonna be tough when 25 comes out cause id want to replay the entire game but im waiting for the rework to be completed. so id probably just play 1 path on chapter 25 and then wait to do a full replay
besides leaving I want to see the Bella revenge pregnancy. that's basically it then I'm going to wait for the rework to be completed as well.

Reactions: Ass~God

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'll certainly be replaying all my paths once finished my mains when 25 comes out. A VN more than worthy of repeated run throughs.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'll certainly be replaying all my paths once finished my mains when 25 comes out. A VN more than worthy of repeated run throughs.
don't get me wrong im really tempted to. But I struggle enough to get through some games I want to play in a timely matter with my backlog of both AVN's and regular video games. This is a really long game to boot so probably best for me to wait till the rework is fully completed as well.

Reactions: Maviarab

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
don't get me wrong im really tempted to. But I struggle enough to get through some games I want to play in a timely matter with my backlog of both AVN's and regular video games. This is a really long game to boot so probably best for me to wait till the rework is fully completed as well.
To cut your time down you could do a manwhore path up to chapter 19/20 so you see everything. Then start new games at chapter 20/21 using chapter select to choose the path you want to play from there. So you're only replaying a few chapters, not the whole lot.

Reactions: 7thOmen

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
To cut your time down you could do a manwhore path up to chapter 19/20 so you see everything. Then start new games at chapter 20/21 using chapter select to choose the path you want to play from there. So you're only replaying a few chapters, not the whole lot.
I really like the chapter/scene selection, allowing you to pick and choose important variables. I wish certain other games had something similar...

But it's not always as comprehensive as I'd like. Sometimes with the smaller details, it plays things as neutrally as possible. Like if I replay the scene with Lily in the kitchen pantry—GOAT scene btw, that entire date deserves a chef's kiss—she'll say she loves MC, but he won't say it back :cry:

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I really like the chapter/scene selection, allowing you to pick and choose important variables. I wish certain other games had something similar...

But it's not always as comprehensive as I'd like. Sometimes with the smaller details, it plays things as neutrally as possible. Like if I replay the scene with Lily in the kitchen pantry—GOAT scene btw, that entire date deserves a chef's kiss—she'll say she loves MC, but he won't say it back :cry:
It really is a great feature. I'm pretty sure (it was a while ago), that I used URM to change a few of the things like that that weren't in the choices given. :unsure:

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah problem with that im a bit paranoid id be missing something even if it's something small if I don't start from Chapter 1. I don't mind doing the chapter select if it's just a save I want to check things out but not for a main save.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
It really is a great feature. I'm pretty sure (it was a while ago), that I used URM to change a few of the things like that that weren't in the choices given. :unsure:
I wonder if the rework will redo the selection stuff. Like aside from the slider bar which sucks major dick, maybe add more essential choices? Maybe segment some of the scenes too, because technically some scenes can be ended prematurely because of certain variables, despite being necessary. Like the Jolina/Jenna scene, I've had it stop before any real sexy time starts, or I'm forced to leave and Jenna calls me a coward for not taking any blame.

Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.40 star(s) 327 Votes