McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Alright everyone, took some time going through the script coding but here we have the updated text only walkthrough for the newest version! Lily's lovers ( Like me ) are in for a sweet ride! :p

UncleVT Could you please update my old walkthrough with this updated one?

Also look out for Phalzyr 's walkthrough mod that will be updated soon since it adds a lot more good stuff!
Needs an edit. Cumming inside Angel is definitely negative points. A positive experience no doubt but negative points.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
These new variables about suspicion are interesting. I can't decide whether I want to feel like a scumbag who is trying to hide that he is hooking up with every female avaiable or if I want to laugh at stuff like breakfast scene where every girl in the family think that she is your one and only secret gf.

Lily scene was the highlight of the update no doubt. Acting all cute and nervous with mc over at her house was totally awesome.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Lack of harem tag has me worried :unsure: I'm pursuing all the girls and in the end, I know it's going to come down to just one either that or explode in my face no harm in having fun with the girls just now is there.
Yeah, I was thinking the same. I keep pushing "serious relationship" with every girl but Wanda, who I haven't dealt with since the initial encounter. But still use the console to keep everyone's max numbers. I imagine the end will either crash my game or result in some kind of "bad end" unless there is some kind of harem thing planned.

Oh well.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
My mod PC version EP12-2.1 (Invasive! If old saves don't work use 1.0 instead)
Android:
(Gallery + Walkthrough with options + Start At Any Episode + Optional Incest for EP 1-12, etc )
OR
My mod version EP12-1.1 (Gallery + Walkthrough + Start At Any Episode)
i hope u update ur Mod soon great job btw (y)

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Mmm, nice update, but without Zarah so that's always a loss but Monica and especially Elaine (which is now in my top 4) make up for it. Angel and Lily were also really nice, even through specially Angels scene suffered from too many none pov shoots (which was the main "downer" in this update*).

I'm looking forward to how Monica acts when we do the photo shoot with Angel, lot of potential. Also the hope for more Zarah*², like always probably in vain.

*A downer for me, if it doesn't bother you or you like it good for you.

*² Yes, you hate her, it's cool, but I don't so I drop her name in the hope, Geeky listens to the minority.

1. Elaine (because she made the most fun in this update)

2. Monica (most likely again on number one in the next update)

3. Zarah (always a contender, but just not enough content for a higher rank)

4. Angel/ Lily (about the same but Angel would be higher if not for the "problem" mentioned above)

Last edited:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Great update, liked all the girls. I wish the animations had a little more weight and speed (especially when they ask you to speed it up), right now it still feels a bit like underwater motion. Still, thankful we have animations in the first place. Waiting for that Monica/Zara threesome, but I guess that's a few updates down, considering the progress so far. Now about another month and a half to wait for more awesomeness.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Mmm, nice update, but without Zarah so that's always a loss but Monica and especially Elaine (which is now in my top 4) make up for it. Angel and Lily were also really nice, even through specially Angels scene suffered from too many none pov shoots (which was the main "downer" in this update*).

I'm looking forward to how Monica acts when we do the photo shoot with Angel, lot of potential. Also the hope for more Zarah*², like always probably in vain.

*² Yes, you hate her, it's cool, but I don't so I drop her name in the hope, Geeky listens to the minority.

4. Angel/ Lily (about the same Angel might be higher if not for mentioned above "problem")
To each their own. I just don't see the appeal of Monica and Zarah. And it's not that I only like "Milfs" who are 40 but actually look 20, its just in this particular game for me I don't care as much for them as most of the other girls. But I want to see everyone get content with the girls they like so hopefully that will happen for you.

xJumpManx

Jul 27, 2018

4. Angel/ Lily (about the same but Angel would be higher if not for the "problem" mentioned above)
I hate the Zarah parts. I almost give her the Big D out of pity more than anything else.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes