DD0

Jan 13, 2018
she's the dusty corpse in the rotting coffin at Restalot Lawns Cemetery...feel free to dig her up and incest her rattling bones :p
No! Noooooo! We must have incest! We MUST! It has to be Monica..it...it just has to...gasp...(breaks into sobs)

Reactions: Repuci

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
does anybody know whats the $MsusK , %MsusJ means in the notepad? Monica sus Katie? what does sus mean? i play through the game first time and then check the notepad for correct walkthrough but i think this is new and its not very clear what it is.

EDIT , wait maybe its suspicion of being descovered? if you have relationship with all the girl ingame?

Nevermind, its right on the top of the note of E13 :p its suspicion

Last edited:

FantastiX

Apr 4, 2018
does anybody know whats the $MsusK , %MsusJ means in the notepad? Monica sus Katie? what does sus mean? i play through the game first time and then check the notepad for correct walkthrough but i think this is new and its not very clear what it is.
I guess "sus" stands for "suspicious" here. So these vars track how much one character is suspicious about MC and another character. No guarantees tho, because I didn't even finished this episode :)

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
'sus' is short for [su]percalifragilisticexpialidociou, and means 'suspicious'.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
There's also a 'lesb' stat appeared for two of the potential foursome girls - I guess the other one is a foregone conclusion for a 'yes'. :love:

Most disappointing for me was no Beach House!
Come on Cheeky - we have to have somewhere to take our ladies, and no we're not giving out keys.

;)

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017

EDIT , wait maybe its suspicion of being descovered? if you have relationship with all the girl ingame?

Nevermind, its right on the top of the note of E13 :p its suspicion
You got it. MsusJ is Monica suspicious of Jenna. KsusD is Kate suspicious of Debbie. They are cumulative, so one gets added every time you screw up. There were no threshold checks this update, so I'm not sure when we need to worry.

Reactions: Walter Victor

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
i really hope the game ending is not one of those the either everybody dumps you in the end if you're with everyone :( i would really like to have them all in the end, like a harem kindda xD

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
heading over so the house... oh yeah... sexy banter... ooh yeah.... THREAD that needle!... yeah, ok....! almoooOOSST!....

*in the kitchen.......oh yeah, here we go... push that... careful!.... *you hear footsteps coming down the stairs....

DAMMIT!! ALMOST sank those baskets... so close with... well, YOU know....Bravo Cheeks, bra-fukin-VO...!

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
You got it. MsusJ is Monica suspicious of Jenna. KsusD is Kate suspicious of Debbie. They are cumulative, so one gets added every time you screw up. There were no threshold checks this update, so I'm not sure when we need to worry.
Hopefully, someone will figure out the console variables for suspicion and share them, so that us cheaters can carefully control (or eliminate and make meaningless) that stat.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
??? Is something wrong ? WhereTheHeartIs-Ep13-pc after finishing ep12 it says the normal "check stats" and only gives a "quit" Whats going on ? it's not continuing to ep13...

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
Is there a workupload or MediaFire for the win/Linux full and/or compressed? All of the ones for those hate me apparently especially mega and nopy.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Quick question that I dont see on the walkthrough, what is the best outcome when invisting both Angel and Wanda to the shooting?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
No Jenna in this update!? What has the world come to.

She better get lots of love in the next.

Nice update otherwise.
We are complaining on a very high level, but I did think there was supposed to be a Jenna scene to make up for the delay due to the trip Cheeky took.
Still a fantastic update, but after the Angel scene ends I was wondering what happened to the Jenna bit.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes