The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
??? Is something wrong ? WhereTheHeartIs-Ep13-pc after finishing ep12 it says the normal "check stats" and only gives a "quit" Whats going on ? it's not continuing to ep13...
works fine for me you aren't trying to use the walkthrough/incest mod are you? If you are then that's prolly the problem as it has not been updated for episode 13.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Hopefully, someone will figure out the console variables for suspicion and share them, so that us cheaters can carefully control (or eliminate and make meaningless) that stat.
$KsusD = 0 #Katie suspects about MC and Debbie
$KsusM = 0 #Katie suspects about MC and Monica
$KsusL = 0 #Katie suspects about MC and Lily
$KsusB = 0 #Katie suspects about MC and Bella
$MsusE = 0 #Monica suspects about MC and Elaine
$MsusK = 0 #Monica suspects about MC and Katie
$JsusK = 0 #Jenna suspects about MC and Katie

Don't use the $ if you change them via console. I'm sure more are coming in future updates, and truth be told, I'm not convinced hitting the eventual thresholds will be necessarily all bad. Especially with some of the Katie ones, which could be funny.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
No! Noooooo! We must have incest! We MUST! It has to be Monica..it...it just has to...gasp...(breaks into sobs)
Tbh it would make sense. Monica is the mother and father's ex-wife, Elaine is the widow.
In the current version Elaine already hates Monica, hence one of the simple reasons is because Elaine married her father, while Elaine feels like she didn't gain the attention that Monica was given in the past (Or that she felt like the Father cared far more for Monica, but still got together with her.)
Krista is the sister, although it's not apparent in the story, you getting along with her that quickly would kind of indicate that, and maybe she is just simply someone who doesn't care how taboo it is (Tbh the daughters are a stretch, though you having such a close relationship with them could technically be explained through bloodties)?

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Tbh it would make sense. Monica is the mother and father's ex-wife, Elaine is the widow.
In the current version Elaine already hates Monica, hence one of the simple reasons is because Elaine married her father, while Elaine feels like she didn't gain the attention that Monica was given in the past (Or that she felt like the Father cared far more for Monica, but still got together with her.)
Krista is the sister, although it's not apparent in the story, you getting along with her that quickly would kind of indicate that, and maybe she is just simply someone who doesn't care how taboo it is (Tbh the daughters are a stretch, though you having such a close relationship with them could technically be explained through bloodties)?
Yeah, sure. You get that I was actually being sarcastic about all the crying out for incest in this (and every other) thread, right? This game especially is perfectly fine without it.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
All right, this update. It was fantastic for several reasons.
It had real meat to it. Two lovely girls completely ravaged and a big step towards seducing Elaine if you are so inclined (and let's be honest here, after that wet t-shirt contest she scores really high on the sexy part), I was initially so certain I would hate her, but damn it, she really seems to want to turn over a new leaf and geez was she hot this episode. I'm kinda wondering if MC being as pushy as he was, was any good, I might try again without that to see how the points change, but after seeing her bent over that car.... I'm only human and I knew MC needed to absolutely GRAB THAT BOOTAY!

Well, after this update started out with the 3 femme fatales on the beach and a really sweet but of course also incredibly sexy Lily, then going to a bit of Katy and then Elaine, I was a bit worried about Monica again getting the short end of the stick, but if you have her hot and bothered enough making breakfast generates quite the heat in the kitchen, if you get my drift.
Elaine was really, really sexy this update and for just a moment I was tempted, but then Monica reminded me why she will always be my first waifu.

And it's great that Cheeky allows for romance no matter how sexually stimulated a specific scene has become. With Lily, with Katie, with Monica and even Angel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, this update it became a bit difficult to navigate the straits, meaning the girls are beginning to ask questions, which made the breakfast awkward.
This might continue and if it does, I'm pretty sure we can rule out a complete harem.
We will probably be able to get a few smaller couplings:
With Katie, Debbie and Lily and maybe even (judging by Katie's reaction) with Jenna involved in some way (though I doN't quite see the sisters doing a threesome with MC).
Second grouping I see is Monica and Zarah, maybe Angel and maybe even Wanda as someone the MC fucks with Monica's consent.
Last would be Elaine and Bella, somehow I could see both sisters agreeing to share MC and maybe (since both seem to be more subs than dommes and with how Elaine was under daddy's thumb) you could even convince them to do something incestuous.
(and yes, I realize that any incest would probably need to be in a patch, but I could see some completely non-involved party providing a sort of decensored version of the story).

The last thing I need to say is that Katie again scored the least in this update, both Debbie and Lily are much more attractive right now, if it weren'f for those big brown eyes of hers gazing so completely smitten and in love into the MC's eyes I would have tried to slowly shove her out of the picture as much as possible.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Also, CheekyGimp I really wouldn't mind getting more of Zarah in that photoshoot, with the new haircut she has really moved up a lot in sexiness for me.

And if you see me plead for a complete harem ending every update it's all on you, because you make all your women so damn attractive that I as the MC's controller can't stop wanting all of them. ALL OF THEM! EVEN WANDA!

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
The tip? she blew me she started off with the tip but went futher
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, now begins the problems every player has experienced at some point where the girls start asking questions and you have to engage in a juggling act to avoid being caught. Now things are getting interesting with this story.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah, sure. You get that I was actually being sarcastic about all the crying out for incest in this (and every other) thread, right? This game especially is perfectly fine without it.
It doesn't need it, but for people who want it, why not?

I am somewhat of a sucker for incest, but this one gets me off better than most others on this site (Sucker for milfs). So i can understand you saying "it doesn't need it", but at the same time, why not? If you want you can get the patch, if not you don't need to.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes