Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Well, that could be said about basically anything, the designer of my car probably did it according to his vision, I'm still gonna modify it to my own needs and tastes.
So you're an automotive engineer then, or have lots of money to pay someone to one-off customise it for you.
Same principle then - programme the code yourself or pay someone loads of dosh to do it exactly to suit you.
:whistle:

zekakiso

Jul 2, 2019
Adding personal touches to someone's work doesn't prohibit you from appreciating it. As long as no one else is getting hurt what does it matter what people do to get their rocks off? Just means you get to appreciate both CheekyGimp's and Phalzyr's work. I think that actually means you are even more appreciative than vanilla users... if I'm mathing right.

Reactions: botc76

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
In eps 13, the walk-through says I can go home with Lily but she denies me? Consoled her points to the max amount and still get denied. Anyone have any answers?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
In eps 13, the walk-through says I can go home with Lily but she denies me? Consoled her points to the max amount and still get denied. Anyone have any answers?
Did you choose to have sex with her in episode 10? cause you'll have to go back and redo that part and don't have sex with her (she'll still give you a blowjob though but it won't negatively affect anything) so you can trigger the event in this current episode where you go to her home.

Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Did you choose to have sex with her in episode 10? cause you'll have to go back and redo that part and don't have sex with her (she'll still give you a blowjob though but it won't negatively affect anything) so you can trigger the event in this current episode where you go to her home.
Yes I did have sex with her in eps 10, but I guess I will go back and try it again. Maybe something mess up becuse I used the walkthrough mod and didn't this episode, idk.

Edit: Oic, you said I need to NOT have sex with her in episode 10. Hmm seems it would be the other way around. Thanks for the tip, I will try it out. Thanks
Edit: It worked after I went back and accepted her wishes of not taking it too fast. I remember now, and I checked out the sex scene and I forgot to go back and make the right choice the right choice afterwards.

Last edited:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Yes I did have sex with her in eps 10, but I guess I will go back and try it again. Maybe something mess up becuse I used the walkthrough mod and didn't this episode, idk.
Like I said, do NOT have sex with her. If you choose to bump uglies with her in episode 10, you won't get anything with her in this episode. She's an airhead that wants treated with respect and by doing so, you'll get a much better scene with her in this update.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Like I said, do NOT have sex with her. If you choose to bump uglies with her in episode 10, you won't get anything with her in this episode. She's an airhead that wants treated with respect and by doing so, you'll get a much better scene with her in this update.
Yeah, having sex with Lily in episode 10 actually hurts your relationship with her, because she ends up thinking that you just wanted to use her.

Reactions: B2B2 and botc76

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
I cannot get ep 13 to start just check stats or end game? Do I have to start over?
I tried the mod and it stops at ep 12 also??

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
If you don't like the mod, don't use the mod. The original backstory for the game already reads exactly like an incest game that was scrubbed for Patreon, it's not like it really changes anything about the story.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
People, don't be so intolerant. Isn't this what we tell the SJWs, just don't play/read/watch it if you don't like it.
It's the same with any incest mod, if it makes the game even better for you, more power to you, if you don't want to play it, don't.

Simple as that.
It's like being against optional NTR or non-NTR paths, as long as I don't have to see shit I don't like, why should it bother me if others enjoy it?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Isn't that exactly what's happening here though? Granted, no money changes hands, but last I checked this is basically a den of pirates.
Pirates don't have dens, perhaps you're thinking of vipers. Pirates have ships and the ports of call which they go between. We detest any permanent location.:LOL:

Reactions: botc76 and Kayzer

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Breakfast scene was tenser than any survival horror game.

I was like "hoooo boy here we go... this is the point where everything falls apart and I'll have to go back to my 735 save files to make single paths.
Yeah, I'm still holding out hope to somehow magically get a massive harem ending, but the way it went at breakfast you can kinda guess this won't work out forever at some point the MC will be in a corner he can't sneak out of.

But I don't think we will have to replay the whole game doing single girls path both with Monica and with Katie you had the option to completely break off a relationship, same keeps happening with most of the other girls.
My guess is, at some point you will have to go back to where the suspicion started and then choose to end all relationships but those you think will work together (see my longish post with my review for this update, where I speculate on who will work with whom).

I love the game and the characters so much, I think I would be willing to do a playthrough for every single girl (except Jolne and Wanda) alone and one for each possible option to get more than one in a playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes