McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
To each their own. I just don't see the appeal of Monica and Zarah. And it's not that I only like "Milfs" who are 40 but actually look 20, its just in this particular game for me I don't care as much for them as most of the other girls. But I want to see everyone get content with the girls they like so hopefully that will happen for you.
Right there with you. Stats wise I've got Zarah at a well controlled 12/70 lust and Monica at a strictly business 2/163.
Hope people get the content they're looking for just not sure why they want it.
The game the way it is is more than great as well. For me, more than anything, I just like to have Katie as a sister.
Fair enough. BadSisterFucker by name...

Reactions: Repuci

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Mmm, nice update, but without Zarah so that's always a loss but Monica and especially Elaine (which is now in my top 4) make up for it. Angel and Lily were also really nice, even through specially Angels scene suffered from too many none pov shoots (which was the main "downer" in this update*).

I'm looking forward to how Monica acts when we do the photo shoot with Angel, lot of potential. Also the hope for more Zarah*², like always probably in vain.

*A downer for me, if it doesn't bother you or you like it good for you.

*² Yes, you hate her, it's cool, but I don't so I drop her name in the hope, Geeky listens to the minority.

1. Elaine (because she made the most fun in this update)

2. Monica (most likely again on number one in the next update)

3. Zarah (always a contender, but just not enough content for a higher rank)

4. Angel/ Lily (about the same but Angel would be higher if not for the "problem" mentioned above)
1. Lily. Beautiful, uncomplicated, none of the tedious nonsense you get with the main girls. Might be a bit stupid but is not STUPID, and is smart where it counts.

2. Katie. Yeah, she is kind of a pain in the ass, but still my number 2...ish. Here eyes look really creepy sometimes, a little uncanny valley in the art. Still my pick.

3. Elaine, just because of the nature of the relationship. I strongly suspect her kindness is a false front and has something to do with getting the money. Either she is carrying out her husband's will or can't do what he wants and is trying to get into the MC's good graces as a way to get a least some of the money. Hopefully there is a route to bang and leave her with nothing. Gold diggers are hot. Fucking over (while fucking) gold diggers is even hotter.

4. Bella. Like Elaine, I suspect an ulterior motive for her sudden sexual interest in some dumb kid. Might even be in it with her sister, though I don't think that's likely. Hot for the same reasons as Elaine.

5. The rest? Younger gals on top for sure. I like Monica and all, but that face...nah. And I didn't find Zarah attractive at all.

Edit: Forgot whatshername the waitress. Why are we even messing with her? Boring and dime a dozen blonde type.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
In 13 Katie refers to having previously fucked the MC but I don't recall any such scene. All I recall is a lot of grinding and a hand job. Maybe I missed a previous lust/relationship check? What episode would that have occurred in?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes