Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Well, then you are in luck. Because I rebuild her from scratch and fixed her proportions. From EP 18 forward, she is as fuckable as she will ever be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please tell me this is a joke... She's the last girl that needed remodeling. Her proportions were just the best out of every female in the game. Maybe even in all games i've ever played. Judging by this shot i wouldn't say the remodeling is going well. She had muscley, but feminine thighs and well shaped legs. Now her legs look way much shorter and bulkier. Women shoulders are supposed to be more narrow than the hips. That's a basic biological feminine trend. The broader the shoulders, the more manly the figure. Now she looks like a mix of Jolina and Zarah, with only her eyes keeping that Katie magic. And please don't tell me her mouth and lips got smaller. At the beach chapter, if you remove her head, she's a 1:1 body copy of an old gf of mine. Idk why people think she needs remodeling.
katie down.jpg Katie Lily.jpg

And whoever said she lacks curves:

katie kissing lily.jpg
Katie with CUUUUURVES.jpg

That's one of the best asses on the planet, which totally suits a goddess.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
On that note.
Me. And not only with her, but with every other female except Bella. There is something about her and i'm keeping her close. She intimidates Katie and although The Goddess is as perfect as a woman can be, it's good to give her a lil competition and one she really feels like a competition. But if at some point there is moment where i'd have to make a final choice, solo Katie would always be mine.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I agree with you on a lot of that. Katie was one that was very low on my list for needing upgraded to gen 8 (I really thought she just needed upgraded/more detailed hair). But with how well the transition went with the other girls we went ahead with her upgrade too. I don't see any significant negatives to the outcome of the upgrade with her body (with one exception that we should be fixing) and to me it does look the same proportions wise with the gen8 accentuating things in the right ways. The image powerbabe posted was a bit of an odd angle, her shoulders/hip ratio look the same as before to me. So hopefully no worries there, but I confess I did still have some reservations about some facial details post upgrade, but I so far have been in the minority. That said, don't be too worried. It is still Katie and we can always keep tweaking things till we get em right or just roll back to her gen3 and rack it up to a learning experience if worse comes to worst.

Last edited:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Me. And not only with her, but with every other female except Bella. There is something about her and i'm keeping her close. She intimidates Katie and although The Goddess is as perfect as a woman can be, it's good to give her a lil competition and one she really feels like a competition. But if at some point there is moment where i'd have to make a final choice, solo Katie would always be mine.
Katie and Bella? That's one combo I don't see ending well. :)

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Please tell me this is a joke... She's the last girl that needed remodeling. Her proportions were just the best out of every female in the game. Maybe even in all games i've ever played. Judging by this shot i wouldn't say the remodeling is going well. She had muscley, but feminine thighs and well shaped legs. Now her legs look way much shorter and bulkier. Women shoulders are supposed to be more narrow than the hips. That's a basic biological feminine trend. The broader the shoulders, the more manly the figure. Now she looks like a mix of Jolina and Zarah, with only her eyes keeping that Katie magic. And please don't tell me her mouth and lips got smaller. At the beach chapter, if you remove her head, she's a 1:1 body copy of an old gf of mine. Idk why people think she needs remodeling.
View attachment 791756 View attachment 791758

And whoever said she lacks curves:

View attachment 791767
View attachment 791769

That's one of the best asses on the planet, which totally suits a goddess.
Put down your pitchfork. She is exactly the same as before. Nothing changed. She was rebuild (do not mistake this for remodeling, it's not) in Gen 8 to the exact shape of what she had before with slight fix to her proportions. You'll see for yourself.

Also I would like to point out how badly you understand human proportions and especially female proportions in general. I would suggest you take a proper look at photos of real female bodies, not the crap people are creating in daz and see for yourself how mistaken you are on almost all points.

Last edited:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Put down your pitchfork. She is exactly the same as before. Nothing changed. She was rebuild (do not mistake this for remodeling, it's not) in Gen 8 to the exact shape of what she had before with slight fix to her proportions. You'll see for yourself.

Also I would like to point out how badly you understand human proportions and especially female proportions in general. I would suggest you take a proper look at photos of real female bodies, not the crap people are creating in daz and see for yourself how mistaken you are on almost all points.
To be fair, i think he was joking around. ;) He does love him some Katie, who doesn't right? (She is BAE after all, just saying) (y)

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I agree it's too soon to talk about something i haven't seen yet, but please try keep her, especially her face as close as possible to previous version.
As for the female proportions... well i used to work as photo assistant about 10 years ago and i had my fair amount of female body examples. The guy who ran the studio was always looking for girls with thin necks, narrow shoulders and a bit wider hips when there was a lingerie shoot, cos they ended up more feminine than the starving skeletons or the crossfit chicks most agencies had. Since those days my idea of the perfect female body has been a blend of Bella and Katie. I'm so frustrated i can't draw for shit so i can draw it and show the people the tiny differences which in my eye make perfection. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say so it's normal for different people to have different taste in women.

Don't take it as an attack, but as compliment for the great work so far ;) When people start getting so obsessed with fictional character like it's living and breathing, then that's a really nice job :)

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I agree it's too soon to talk about something i haven't seen yet, but please try keep her, especially her face as close as possible to previous version.
As for the female proportions... well i used to work as photo assistant about 10 years ago and i had my fair amount of female body examples. The guy who ran the studio was always looking for girls with thin necks, narrow shoulders and a bit wider hips when there was a lingerie shoot, cos they ended up more feminine than the starving skeletons or the crossfit chicks most agencies had. Since those days my idea of the perfect female body has been a blend of Bella and Katie. I'm so frustrated i can't draw for shit so i can draw it and show the people the tiny differences which in my eye make perfecation.
homer_.gif

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
As for the female proportions... well i used to work as photo assistant about 10 years ago and i had my fair amount of female body examples. The guy who ran the studio was always looking for girls with thin necks, narrow shoulders and a bit wider hips when there was a lingerie shoot, cos they ended up more feminine than the starving skeletons or the crossfit chicks most agencies had. Since those days my idea of the perfect female body has been a blend of Bella and Katie. I'm so frustrated i can't draw for shit so i can draw it and show the people the tiny differences which in my eye make perfecation.
I understand. Female bodies created in Daz are for the most part very badly proportioned and can definitely impact your perception.

Also I'd like to address the narrow shoulders thing.

It's true that women have a much broader pelvic bone than men since they can get pregnant and give birth to a child. This fact alone has major consequences throughout their body. It means women's hip line is the broadest part of their body and in contrast their waist line is the narrowest. However, the overall female silhouette is an hourglass, which means that women's shoulders are somewhat as broad as their hips.

With all the above said, if we deep dive into the different ethnic groups we will find out that is not universal. For Caucasian type it's definitely as I described it. For Asian type it's different. Petite, smaller breasts and narrower hips. But if we look at African type, women's shoulders tend to be on average broader then their hips which makes them to a certain degree better at some sports.

Reactions: EJW and Boracle

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I understand. Female bodies created in Daz are for the most part very badly proportioned and can definitely impact your perception.

Also I'd like to address the narrow shoulders thing.

It's true that women have a much broader pelvic bone than men since they can get pregnant and give birth to a child. This fact alone has major consequences throughout their body. It means women's hip line is the broadest part of their body and in contrast their waist line is the narrowest. However, the overall female silhouette is an hourglass, which means that women's shoulders are somewhat as broad as their hips.

With all the above said, if we deep dive into the different ethnic groups we will find out that is not universal. For Caucasian type it's definitely as I described it. For Asian type it's different. Petite, smaller breasts and narrower hips. But if we look at African type, women's shoulders tend to be on average broader then their hips which makes them to a certain degree better at some sports.
to not overly dry hump this subject, i think we all know how perfect woman should look like, neverminding her ethnicity
with her, you cant stay "dry", thats sure thing :p

• Love
Reactions: Powerbabe

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Yup. Basically it all narrows down to evolution according to the local conditions. And it's normal for males to find females with the best genetic traits for their local zone most appealing and some of the best evolutionary traits from other regions as not so appealing.
For example, i have always had a soft spot for tall girls and long legs. So i was naturally attracted to women from Netherlands as they combine the typical euro traits with above average height. About a month ago i found out that it's actually the people of South Sudan who are on average the tallest on earth. Turns out long, skinny limbs (and thus taller body as a whole) is nature's answer to cooling the body and saving energy. While i love that most women there are 1.80m and above, them weighing 50kg is just repulsing to me. It's like meeting a skeleton. Over here in Europe for the most part such physique is associated with diseases and most people pass on too skinny girls.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hehe. I mainly asked about that particular Jenna scene because I felt it was one of the more emotional breakups that I hoped would have anyone who saw it rolling back to change their mind. ;)

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Hehe. I mainly asked about that particular Jenna scene because I felt it was one of the more emotional breakups that I hoped would have anyone who saw it rolling back to change their mind. ;)
I looked through the images of the episode and saw her upset and was like.... "Nope" .... not doing it. I'm sure i'll get around to breaking her poor young heart at some point though. :(

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I guess I really am a masochist since I am now going to check out this scene

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes