Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Jenna is such a nice and innocent character to begin with. On my solo Katie run i kind of let her down then and there on the first chance to do so and that was bad enough! I think i'm gonna need to dig deep and go cold steel for the forth coming misadventures.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I look forward to hearing your continued gentlemanly adventures when thing's turn south. Who do you think will be holding the knife when you feel it? Do you have a preference? ;)
My "I'm screwing everyone, lets see how badly this goes" is gonna be a doosy

I have three play throughs going.

Everyone! gonna push that puppy as far as it goes
Both Sisters including Debbie/Lily and Jolina to see if I can work that one through
Jenna Only, with a side salad of Jolina. - But i have that saved without Jolina too just incase...

All three I help Monica's business, That's kinda a no brainer imo. I just don't screw her brains out in the bottom two.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
My "I'm screwing everyone, lets see how badly this goes" is gonna be a doosy

I have three play throughs going.

Everyone! gonna push that puppy as far as it goes
Both Sisters including Debbie/Lily and Jolina to see if I can work that one through
Jenna Only, with a side salad of Jolina. - But i have that saved without Jolina too just incase...

All three I help Monica's business, That's kinda a no brainer imo. I just don't screw her brains out in the bottom two.
I had one with (almost) everyone too, but Avaron's stern harem warning scared me so I deleted that one.
Debbie/Lily with Wanda on the side. :) Tbh I've played many variations, Elaine is my endgame if she turns out to be genuine.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
I know that's a Patreon only post, but I think people should know :

Unlocked

Hi All,
Just a quick update to let you know that Red has decided to leave the WTHI team.
Currently, Cell and I are working on dividing up his unfinished scenes to ensure that we are still on track for a September release so it shouldn't impact our schedule.
Will keep you posted.

Thanks,

CG

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes