acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Can someone post the ep17 breakup script please?

Too lazy to replay it again.
I suppose since I asked the original question I can make it easy... but only because so few people could bring themselves to break up with her. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just as an idea of the kind of details we aim for. That little snippet was impacted/varied based on 7 different values for 4 different variables and obviously changed one more.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostload

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I suppose since I asked the original question I can make it easy... but only because so few people could bring themselves to break up with her. :)

Just as an idea of the kind of details we aim for. That little snippet was impacted/varied based on 6 different variables and obviously changed one more.
Wow that is incredibly sad you are really cruel for writing that:cry:. Makes me glad I kept saves for each solo route and friend zoned the other characters early on. You can't get horrible depressing break-ups if you friend zone them early:WeSmart:.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Wow that is incredibly sad you are really cruel for writing that:cry:. Makes me glad I kept saves for each solo route and friend zoned the other characters early on. You can't get horrible depressing break-ups if you friend zone them early:WeSmart:.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Just as an idea of the kind of details we aim for. That little snippet was impacted/varied based on 7 different values for 4 different variables and obviously changed one more.
Your evilness knows no bounds! :)

Are you saying this breakup is automatic if those terms are met?

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Oh no, that was a player choice breakup (the choice was earlier on in the convo with her there).
I couldn't do that, maybe I could break up with the librarian. I didn't even know it was in the game other than declaring interest/no interest earlier.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I think you should have a jist of how Deb will feel if you were truthful with her then. :)
Oh, and btw, Deb is one of the characters I think benefited the most from her upgrade to gen 8 that you will see in EP18. She was a tight little blonde before... but she is a fucking knockout now. :)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I think you should have a jist of how Deb will feel if you were truthful with her then. :)
Oh, and btw, Deb is one of the characters I think benefited the most from her upgrade to gen 8 that you will see in EP18. She was a tight little blonde before... but she is a fucking knockout now. :)
Every time you post something it makes me more excited for episode 18. I think you need to stop posting I don't know how much more I can take.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Every time you post something it makes me more excited for episode 18. I think you need to stop posting I don't know how much more I can take.
You should see how detailed Debs eyes and the freckles on her nose are now. You could just eat her right up.

Sorry, we already established I'm somewhat evil. :) But the good news is Cheeky is posting teasers leading up to the release and I expect Deb to be among them. They have a tendency to make their way here too.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
You should see how detailed Debs eyes and the freckles on her nose are now. You could just eat her right up.

Sorry, we already established I'm somewhat evil. :) But the good news is Cheeky is posting teasers leading up to the release and I expect Deb to be among them. They have a tendency to make their way here too.
stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I hope it works out, I have to admit most of the young women were close to perfect already (and we're used to them). I may be alone in thinking that of course.
That makes several of us. :) On the whole the upgrades simply make the women more of what they already are, but sometimes it requires tweaking. Which will get harder now without Red, but trust we don't want to change the girls we all have come to know and love. Just to keep up with the progress of tech. WTHI is now 2 years in production. That is a long time in tech terms.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Ah man, that's good to hear. One of fav runs (With Katie, Deb and Lily) and Deb overall is one of my favs. If you're being straight with her, the way she's written she comes across like someone that would be an awesome friend. Also a FwB. ;);) Always a plus. Hopefully i've taken the correct steps with Katie and MC' testicles stay fully intact .... we all know how firm a grip Katie has ..... :eek:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Have to admit, I took the easy way out with all relationships.

If i'm not on that girls route then I never let it get that far.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes