-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I know that's a Patreon only post, but I think people should know :

Unlocked

Hi All,
Just a quick update to let you know that Red has decided to leave the WTHI team.
Currently, Cell and I are working on dividing up his unfinished scenes to ensure that we are still on track for a September release so it shouldn't impact our schedule.
Will keep you posted.

Thanks,

CG
Is it me, or they're unlucky as hell?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
is Red is the new member or the old ones? also preggo wanda is best wanda
Red joined us a our primary artist after Aeilion went awol. So I think he was with us about 6 months.

Is it me, or they're unlucky as hell?
All projects have ups and downs and I don't think we are anymore unlucky than anyone else. We picked up Cell shortly after we hired Red just to try and make the render load easier and Cell has turned out to be a great asset. He is a posing machine and great to work with. Cell will be stepping up to primary artist spot and we aren't really looking to replace Red or pick up another artist. So it's a three man show for now and we believe we can still manage this update on schedule. :)

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
There are minor variations there that are a real kick in the feels if you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, it has been quite a while since I played up to Ep.17 (had a game going on Gamcore but my saves seem to have disappeared :cry:) but as far as I remember

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hmm, it has been quite a while since I played up to Ep.17 (had a game going on Gamcore but my saves seem to have disappeared :cry:) but as far as I remember

You are correct sir. :) We were discussing if people optionally choose to end their relationship with Jenna in EP17 when the opportunity comes up.
Oh, and I thought gamecor actually didn't let you keep your save files? Kind of how they keep you coming back I assumed. Sad to hear their version of our game is working now though. It was broken at the first Katie sex for a long time.

Reactions: NateGrey

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
Oh, and I thought gamecor actually didn't let you keep your save files?
I'm pretty sure saving on gamcore has been possible for a while. I remember when the game was in either Ep.14 or 15, I created a save file for where I was before the Katie handjob so that I can insert it into the downloadable version. I'm not sure if the save worked since that was many months ago, but I believe you can save it and then load it into the gamcore version.

Reactions: acewinz

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Ace, without giving away too much, don't mention names, but is there a chance for a character to have started with bad intentions and with the passage of time to have a change of heart. What i mean is if there would be a different path for some characters depending on how you interact with him. Let's take for example Elaine - we still have no clue whether she's genuine or just putting up a show for the MC. But let's say she tries to screw him over. If you act friendly with her or don't forgive her, she keeps on that path, but if you take the romantic route and fuck her, at some point she decides to confess to the MC and make it right to him. Asking, because this model could be applied to everyone except Katie, Jenna and Monica. So is there similar idea for any of the girls w/o giving away who :)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Ace, without giving away too much, don't mention names, but is there a chance for a character to have started with bad intentions and with the passage of time to have a change of heart. What i mean is if there would be a different path for some characters depending on how you interact with him. Let's take for example Elaine - we still have no clue whether she's genuine or just putting up a show for the MC. But let's say she tries to screw him over. If you act friendly with her or don't forgive her, she keeps on that path, but if you take the romantic route and fuck her, at some point she decides to confess to the MC and make it right to him. Asking, because this model could be applied to everyone except Katie, Jenna and Monica. So is there similar idea for any of the girls w/o giving away who :)
Haha. I like to think that all characters in a story will act generally in accordance to their natures, but that the best stories have characters with the ability to evolve for better and worse. This is more tricky in a VN given the wide range of choices available if you do it right and actually try to make those choices impactful, but again that is what we aim for with every release.

So my long winded answer is a definite yes. Some characters in our game may take a considerably different path based on the players choices and relationships. The real question you should be asking though is, is it the woman/girl who will change for the better/worse, or you/the MC, or both? :)

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Haha. I like to think that all characters in a story will act generally in accordance to their natures, but that the best stories have characters with the ability to evolve for better and worse. This is more tricky in a VN given the wide range of choices available if you do it right and actually try to make those choices impactful, but again that is what we aim for with every release.

So my long winded answer is a definite yes. Some characters in our game may take a considerably different path based on the players choices and relationships. The real question you should be asking though is, is it the woman/girl who will change for the better/worse, or you/the MC, or both? :)
That is a hell of an answer. It gives me hope for my Elaine path and it tells me you and cheeky put a lot of time and effort into this game. Please keep up the hard work.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes