Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Anyone else you have no interest in?

For me it's Zarah (personality), Monica (too clingy), Bella (could be EVIL), Jolina (simply doesn't tickle my fancy), Angel (obv a demon) :)

I didn't realise they were so many. Tbf I don't have anything spesific against Bella and Angel.
It's only Wanda that is grating to me. So pretty much anyone else is fair game. I'm interested in everyone for their character traits, they're all fun for the most part. I really didn't like Zarah to begin with and went full dick-mode (No not in that way, pervert) with her and was just a rude asshole because i didn't like her attitude but on further run-throughs i've listened and read more from her and she's actually pretty cool.
Yeah, the Monica clingy thing is annoying, and the constant need for reassurance doesn't win her many points but she does have some sweet moments. I agree with you on Angel (Clearly a demon!) But she's probably the one i'm most unsure of in terms of we haven't gotten a lot from her.
Everyone else, besides Wanda and Natasha (Oh and the never gilf from the library) are all aces as far as i'm concerned. I wouldn't trust the vast majority of them though, not for a hot second! Katie is BAE. Nuff said. ;)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
actually will natalie or whoever the girl name in the party that katie and Mc went before is going to take revenge or it's finish there?
Natasha. ;) And yeah, my thoughts exactly! There's no way that bitch ain't coming back at some point for some revenge (If you did the dirty on her/in her ....) She probably has a rich daddy or something and that beach house is prime fire material .... oh god, i'm having AL flash backs again!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
actually will natalie or whoever the girl name in the party that katie and Mc went before is going to take revenge or it's finish there?
Natasha. ;) And yeah, my thoughts exactly! There's no way that bitch ain't coming back at some point for some revenge (If you did the dirty on her/in her ....) She probably has a rich daddy or something and that beach house is prime fire material .... oh god, i'm having AL flash backs again!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
As long as that tool Roger ain't in tow she can come skulking on back. (Definitely have to watch out from here though, head on a swivel at all times - Am i being overly paranoid? ..... not if i'm right!)
Not at all, I'm sleeping with one eye open in September. She didn't seem like a horrible person fwiw.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
As long as that tool Roger ain't in tow she can come skulking on back. (Definitely have to watch out from here though, head on a swivel at all times - Am i being overly paranoid? ..... not if i'm right!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Not at all, I'm sleeping with one eye open in September. She didn't seem like a horrible person fwiw.
Who? Natasha didn't seem like a horrible person? Really? The way she was going to humiliate Katie .... if that was a real life person doing that shit, especially to someone close to me .... they'd be straight to the top of my shit-list. Rotten to the core. (Maybe) ....

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Not exactly the same. Wanda is pretty confident in her subbyness. But it was meant as a joke anyway. She didn't strike me as horny at the end of the party just angry.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz
4.30 star(s) 326 Votes