Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Says the girl that is currently listening to Lindsey Stirling and various other violinists. Marvel at my exciting music.
Nothing wrong with that. You clearly are a woman of taste. Some classical is awesome or even just solo instrumentals. I have to be careful with violins though with volume, well pretty much everything with volume which sucks big honkin' donkey balls (Sorry, not sorry for that imagery) but i do enjoy a lot of different instrumental music over traditional "Chart" music, or shite as it's more commonly known. (y) Saying, that, i did get some pretty cool recommends a few pages back for mostly Japanese Rock stuff i'd never heard of which was pretty cool.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
I hate Greenday, their music bores me .... like Sting.

Says the girl that is currently listening to Lindsey Stirling and various other violinists. Marvel at my exciting music.
i don't know Lindsey Stirling very well, but i don't think she made a music/song about september... Everyone can't be Earth, Wind and Fire !!!

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
i don't know Lindsey Stirling very well, but i don't think she made a music/song about september... Everyone can't be Earth, Wind and Fire !!!
Well there's also other violin .

(although that one is technically still about summer)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I just hope we will get some Theresa action soon. At least some "firm hand" approach on her side. She's crazier than a bag of cats, but looks like fun to hang out with.
she has to wait for her turn, please, no skipping - hj, bj, action.
my guess - ep20-21 should be hers.
yet, more important for me is that we fina..hopefully should have a real action with Elaine.

You sir, will have a fun time with update 18. Theresa has a spotlight in the coming EP. Funny you should mention firm hand. ;)
and here goes my "not skipping", damn..
that is some hard pushing/nepotism obviously:BootyTime:
#NoElaineNoGame

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
she has to wait for her turn, please, no skipping - hj, bj, action.
my guess - ep20-21 should be hers.
yet, more important for me is that we fina..hopefully should have a real action with Elaine.

and here goes my "not skipping", damn..
that is some hard pushing/nepotism obviously:BootyTime:
#NoElaineNoGame
Elaine is in the next Ep too, although she may be a part 2 update situation.

Ramrod1989

Jan 22, 2020
I just started playing and imo Katie and Jenna are hot ASF. Monica though is a perfect example of a but her face I find myself choosing the options to check out her body just so her face isn't in frame.

pablo25

May 17, 2018
Sadly, when i loaded my previous saved file (before update 16 and 17epi.) i got the party stuff again and the saddest part is that total episode 17 was canceled with the image... i got: missing image 17-01-01 stuff (idk the real code tbh)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Sadly, when i loaded my previous saved file (before update 16 and 17epi.) i got the party stuff again and the saddest part is that total episode 17 was canceled with the image... i got: missing image 17-01-01 stuff (idk the real code tbh)
Hmmm. Are you using any mods? Also would need the traceback probably to troubleshoot (when an error message comes up you can copy it with one of the buttons below and paste it here). Or if you have EP17 with the update you will see a quickstart function to take you to whatever chapter you like after setting a few variables.

pablo25

May 17, 2018
Hmmm. Are you using any mods? Also would need the traceback probably to troubleshoot (when an error message comes up you can copy it with one of the buttons below and paste it here). Or if you have EP17 with the update you will see a quickstart function to take you to whatever chapter you like after setting a few variables.
i got at start of episode 17, Image 'E17 E17SJ_04' not found. and it continues to other codes like: 'E17 E17SJ_01', 'E17 E17SJ_02' 'E17 E17SJ_02a'.... so i have no clue what to do... and yeah, i use the incest mod :p... + the Walktrough

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
i got at start of episode 17, Image 'E17 E17SJ_04' not found. and it continues to other codes like: 'E17 E17SJ_01', 'E17 E17SJ_02' 'E17 E17SJ_02a'.... so i have no clue what to do... and yeah, i use the incest mod :p... + the Walktrough
Ah, can't really troubleshoot the mod as it is fan made, but if you try it without the mod is it working?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes