freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
i got at start of episode 17, Image 'E17 E17SJ_04' not found. and it continues to other codes like: 'E17 E17SJ_01', 'E17 E17SJ_02' 'E17 E17SJ_02a'.... so i have no clue what to do... and yeah, i use the incest mod :p... + the Walktrough
The easiest to do is download again and not use the mod, you'd probably have to start a new game. EP 18 is coming out soon so maybe wait for that...

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Quiet in here, I guess we're all brushing up on our bible verses in anticipation.
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
CheekyGimp Any possible scenes with Molly from the restaurant? I'm pretty upset that she wasn't one of the main character cus she's gorgeous!If you could fit in some story and scenes with her it would be great!

boytuka

Aug 29, 2020
is the story supposed to be inc and the dev just retconned that thing 'cause patreon? or i am just imagining stuff?

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
is the story supposed to be inc and the dev just retconned that thing 'cause patreon? or i am just imagining stuff?
It is fair to say it is, at most, incest adjacent, as it shares some of those "grew up really close, almost like a 2nd family" taboo flavors.

But it is not incest, the plot doesnt make any sense as incest, otherwise, monico + girls would have a stake in the will.

(I dont buy any of those 3 are dizzy)

Reactions: acewinz

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But it is not incest, the plot doesnt make any sense as incest, otherwise, monico + girls would have a stake in the will.
Why? You're not forced to include family in your will you know? Especially after so long. Sure, contest it if your dumb and rich enough....probably won't get anywhere though.

So yes, unfortunately, whatever anyone knows, thinks, believes, the game is troped up to hell for that scenario which apparently, was never the case originally.

Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Why? You're not forced to include family in your will you know? Especially after so long. Sure, contest it if your dumb and rich enough....probably won't get anywhere though.
I think you are, but not in games. :) Kids would be entitled to a part of the loot.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think you are, but not in games. :) Kids would be entitled to a part of the loot.
No you're not. Legal document in the courts. Even if your gf and kids still live in the house, if everything in your name...you can leave it to, distribute it however the hell you like and to who you like (why many wills do actually get contested, because people think they are entitled to something for whatever legitimate or illegimate reason). For sure, a court may temporarily overrule a persons legal wishes to the point of giving someone time to say leave a property, or even find a legal guardian (with the courts help) but the will is a concrete legal document and the vast majority of will contentions are usually thrown out.

Of course, very different if house for example in multiple names etc...or even withold the will under a higher court ruling until everyone of age but in this scenerio (with the mod, as dkatyrl was making out)...the father moved on...not been in touch for years blah blah....his ex wife (if used the mod as gospel) and his abandoned kids are legally entitled to sweet FA. Life can be harsh at times.

Edit: OT, also apologise for spam quoting you in 'another thread' earlier hehe.

Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
No you're not. Legal document in the courts.
I suppose it varies from country to country. I'm guilty of looking up mine and here kids are entitled but the sum can be limited depending on stuff. It is written. :sneaky:
Edit: OT, also apologise for spam quoting you in 'another thread' earlier hehe.
I didn't notice, and I always forgive. :)

Reactions: c_oriole

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Everyone always asks "Where/When is the update?", but no one asks "How is the update?" :p
The update is very well all things considered. It passed out at the Last Call bar sometime last week, got press-ganged into some program by the Karlsson family and had an appointment to see Dr Armana right after being interviewed (ironically, for an update report) by Ms Jessica.

As for when and where? No idea..was last seen wandering some dodgy dirt road towards the sunset....

dkatryl

May 26, 2018

So yes, unfortunately, whatever anyone knows, thinks, believes, the game is troped up to hell for that scenario which apparently, was never the case originally.
Different countries have very different inheritance laws, and the will's weight may not matter as much. Cheeky is in the UK, if i recall, so we'll assume he is using his country as the baseline.

I also left out things such as alimony/child support and such, which varies state by state/country.

I know that in certain US states, as monica never remarried, dad would have been writing a hefty alimony check every month if he was this baller that he liked to brag about.

Again, dont know anything about UK divorce laws, so meh.

Either way, if i read the end of your post correctly, we are in agreement that one would have to take extreme liberties with the plot/setting just to include a fetish that wasnt intended.

(To be clear, have no problem with incest. It's just not needed here.)

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes