BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Their lives are a dumpster fire. Mother has put everything into the business that is failing and is on the brink of bankrupting her. The youngest is a shut in who will never get out of her room without MC's interference. The oldest is full of herself and has the maturity of a 14 year old. Didn't like her because she does not know when there is a need to stop with her "joke" insults and be serious and open. I got bored with her. The youngest is just a creep and hypocrite. She wasn't all too keen on what MC did to the Natasha and Roger, but she was perfectly fine with toying with the coffee girl just to get some info. And was jealous at the thought that MC might fall for the coffee girl.

By the way I do like the game. It is refreshing to see main characters being unlikable enough that I have no problem leaving them behind. Too bad I'd have to leave Lily and Debbie behind as well, I guess. Though if it works out between the two of them I am happy.
So the best girl to end the game is Theresa or Jolina... For now, there are the only one who are not related to anyone...
If you choose Angel (or Wanda...), you could stop her model career. Even if you're full of money, the job of her dream will stop before begins.
Lily and Debby won"t stop their friendship with Katie.
Bella or Elaine could be a stop for getting money.
And Old granny librarian doesn't seems to like MC. ;)

Reactions: Vollezar

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Their lives are a dumpster fire. Mother has put everything into the business that is failing and is on the brink of bankrupting her. The youngest is a shut in who will never get out of her room without MC's interference. The oldest is full of herself and has the maturity of a 14 year old. Didn't like her because she does not know when there is a need to stop with her "joke" insults and be serious and open. I got bored with her. The youngest is just a creep and hypocrite. She wasn't all too keen on what MC did to the Natasha and Roger, but she was perfectly fine with toying with the coffee girl just to get some info. And was jealous at the thought that MC might fall for the coffee girl.

By the way I do like the game. It is refreshing to see main characters being unlikable enough that I have no problem leaving them behind. Too bad I'd have to leave Lily and Debbie behind as well, I guess. Though if it works out between the two of them I am happy.
You plan on your MC just running off with all the money or is there a character that you do like?

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
You plan on your MC running off with all the money or is there a character that you do like?
I like Jolina. I'd stay friends with Debbie and Lily, but Katie would be a massive barrier to that. But I did tell Jolina the truth about Jenna watching us for the second round of hide the pickle so I don't know if there is going to be an option later to win her back. And hopefully she is not in some way connected in all the deception regarding the will.

P.S. I don't really play any of this games for the sex parts. Maybe a bit, but I am far more interested in the stories. So just because Katie (or any other "hottie") is hot as hell doesn't mean I wouldn't leave her on the side of the street on a rainy night when she is being as much of a cunt as she is or turn down her cooch for the same reason.

Reactions: EJW and BenMeiffert

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
P.S. I don't really play any of this games for the sex parts. Maybe a bit, but I am far more interested in the stories. So just because Katie (or any other "hottie") is hot as hell doesn't mean I wouldn't leave her on the side of the street on a rainy night when she is being as much of a cunt as she is or turn down her cooch for the same reason.
Ok, whoa, whoa, whoa .... hold up fella. I get you're not into all the main girls, fair do's. But calling Katie a cunt .... that's a bit much don't think you? You won't be making many friends in these parts with that foul mouth, how dare you sir! (Although i think Katie would in fact approve of your choice language .... ironic) Anyway, best watch yourself mister ... there are some in these parts very partial to a bit of Katie, (He) might be a little miffed you dissin' his best girl.
But on the subject of Katie - Have you tried playing through the full (So far) Katie path per chance? She does begin to change depending on your choices. ;)

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Ok, whoa, whoa, whoa .... hold up fella. I get you're not into all the main girls, fair do's. But calling Katie a cunt .... that's a bit much don't think you? You won't be making many friends in these parts with that foul mouth, how dare you sir! (Although i think Katie would in fact approve of your choice language .... ironic) Anyway, best watch yourself mister ... there are some in these parts very partial to a bit of Katie, (He) might be a little miffed you dissin' his best girl.
But on the subject of Katie - Have you tried playing through the full (So far) Katie path per chance? She does begin to change depending on your choices. ;)
I figured she would change with time if I go her route. The problem for me there is that she is an adult woman who should know when there is a need to act like an adult. She does not seem to be able to do that on her own. Instead the MC must treat her like a kid and be patient with her until she "grows up". Jenna is the one I don't mind being patient with because she has pretty much no social skills and is as naive as it gets (though I still dumped her because she crossed the line by blatantly spying on me).

I will play through Katie's route. This is one of those games that I will play through multiple times. Luckily I have no problem with ignoring my previous knowledge of characters when I start new play through and just pretend I am the MC and know "fok all". So they'll both get another chance.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
The problem for me there is that she is an adult woman who should know when there is a need to act like an adult. She does not seem to be able to do that on her own. Instead the MC must treat her like a kid and be patient with her until she "grows up".
I see what you're saying but the thing with Katie seems to be despite her being attractive, she's one of those people/characters that is very insecure, about many thing's. I've met people like this before and outwardly they seem uber-confident but get some alone time and have a heart to heart with them and they can paint a very different picture. I think Katie is a lot like that, and she uses that snark and sometimes vicious tongue as her shield to not let people into her world until she can build some trust. (Which is what you will do if you're on her path) (y)
Jenna is the one I don't mind being patient with because she has pretty much no social skills and is as naive as it gets (though I still dumped her because she crossed the line by blatantly spying on me).
Now Jenna i'll agree with you on that for the most part. The deeply personal spying is a big no no for me but other than that Jenna is a bit more out there than i first thought when i played this game for the first time. Her route gets good .... :devilish:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I see what you're saying but the thing with Katie seems to be despite her being attractive, she's one of those people/characters that is very insecure, about many thing's. I've met people like this before and outwardly they seem uber-confident but get some alone time and have a heart to heart with them and they can paint a very different picture. I think Katie is a lot like that, and she uses that snark and sometimes vicious tongue as her shield to not let people into her world until she can build some trust. (Which is what you will do if you're on her path) (y)

Now Jenna i'll agree with you on that for the most part. The deeply personal spying is a big no no for me but other than that Jenna is a bit more out there than i first thought when i played this game for the first time. Her route gets good .... :devilish:
Yeah. That's what I also thought about Katie. I am just a bit tired of characters like that. IRL it might be a different story, but this type of character in games is overused, I think, it's a cliche now a days.
And Jenna I definitely like. Except for the no no, of course. I'll leave her route for later, 'cause I think she is a lot more interesting than most.

Reactions: EJW

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
That's what I also thought about Katie. I am just a bit tired of characters like that. IRL it might be a different story, but this type of character in games is overused, I think, it's a cliche now a days.
Really? Which other games have characters like Katie? (Genuinely interested) That's kind of why she's my favourite because she wasn't like other characters. lol Plus i find the back and forth with her and the MC hysterically funny despite multiple playthroughs on her path.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Really? Which other games have characters like Katie? (Genuinely interested) That's kind of why she's my favourite because she wasn't like other characters. lol Plus i find the back and forth with her and the MC hysterically funny despite multiple playthroughs on her path.
I honestly can't remember off the top of my head. I've been playing so many damn games over the past two months. I play about 16 hours a day (Kind of stuck at home for now). When I do recall I'll post. Meanwhile there is the Ice queen in Being a D.I.K. She is not really throwing insults all that much, but she acts similarly. Got a cold, dismissive, tough demeanor but is a sweet heart in reality. Same sort of thing is with the redhead (the one MC gives guitar lessons to). Acts all tough but is starting to chill. And of course there is the queen whore who is all tough and not giving a crap but is starting to melt for MC (too bad she probably has herpes so bad it's probably in her DNA now).

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I honestly can't remember off the top of my head. I've been playing so many damn games over the past two months. I play about 16 hours a day (Kind of stuck at home for now). When I do recall I'll post. Meanwhile there is the Ice queen in Being a D.I.K. She is not really throwing insults all that much, but she acts similarly. Got a cold, dismissive, tough demeanor but is a sweet heart in reality. Same sort of thing is with the redhead (the one MC gives guitar lessons to). Acts all tough but is starting to chill. And of course there is the queen whore who is all tough and not giving a crap but is starting to melt for MC (too bad she probably has herpes so bad it's probably in her DNA now).
lol Ok - I think we just have complete opposite tastes i guess, because Bella/Sage & i think you meant Quinn in BaDIK are all awesome. (y) I didn't really get a Katie vibe from any of them though.
Yeah, day to day life is a shit-show for a lot of people these days. Don't worry though, thing's will settle at some point. :giggle:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
lol Ok - I think we just have complete opposite tastes i guess, because Bella/Sage & i think you meant Quinn in BaDIK are all awesome. (y) I didn't really get a Katie vibe from any of them though.
Yeah, day to day life is a shit-show for a lot of people these days. Don't worry though, thing's will settle at some point. :giggle:
Oh, I like them very much. Quinn is a bitch who got way over her head, but she is alright. Sage is a redhead so that pretty much makes me whipped. Bella. Daaaaaaamn. (the comment I made about her is: " You are so yummy. It's like nature went all Gordon Ramsay and created you as a five course meal that even the Gods are salivating over. " (up to you what those 5 dishes are)).

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
i'm more then ready for the next update
Shouldn't be too long a wait now. :D
Oh, I like them very much. Quinn is a bitch who got way over her head, but she is alright. Sage is a redhead so that pretty much makes me whipped. Bella. Daaaaaaamn.
Yeah, it's great game, but jump on over to that thread or pm or something if you want to talk about it. Best not clutter this thread with a different game. (y)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Bella...similar to Katie? Now we know for sure you're full of crap and just a troll. The two characters couldn't be further apart.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes