Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Bella...similar to Katie? Now we know for sure you're full of crap and just a troll. The two characters couldn't be further apart.
Then you should play the games again and actually pay attention before getting butthurt. They both behave similarly. One just likes to insult a lot, the other one is simply dismissive and seemingly pissed off at people. Both actions might look different but they achieve the same exact thing. Keeping people at the distance and pretending like they don't give a crap. In both cases just a defense mechanism.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Then you should play the games again and actually pay attention before getting butthurt. They both behave similarly. One just likes to insult a lot, the other one is simply dismissive and seemingly pissed off at people. Both actions might look different but they achieve the same exact thing. Keeping people at the distance and pretending like they don't give a crap. In both cases just a defense mechanism.
They don't behave similar...at all..in any universe, except maybe in your head.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I don't know what's going on tbh. I never thought Katie was anything like our friend describes.
Bella/Isabella (BaDIK not WTHI) is a character from another game and as we can see, there's a disagreement about whether she is like Katie or not. No skin in this game for me, but i have to side with Maviarab on this. I don't think Bella (BaDIK) acts in anyway like Katie but it's interesting to see how people see the same thing's completely differently.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Bella/Isabella (BaDIK not WTHI) is a character from another game and as we can see, there's a disagreement about whether she is like Katie or not. No skin in this game for me, but i have to side with Maviarab on this. I don't think Bella (BaDIK) acts in anyway like Katie but it's interesting to see how people see the same thing's completely differently.
Ahh, I thought he was talking about Bella in this game. You know I love Katie, so I'm siding with you. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
The beauty of this games is that a lot of the interpretations are left to the player. I interpret the character behaviours based on my IRL experience, as we all do. I might ignore certain traits of a character and exaggerate other traits and see something completely different from another player's view of that character. Getting all hurt and angry because someone has a different opinion of your favourite or most hated character makes no sense.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I interpret the character behaviours based on my IRL experience, as we all do.
Funny you say that. The reason i can't help but go to Katie's path (Every single time) is because she reminds me of someone i used to know, not quite as insecure and not as foul mouthed as Katie is in this game, but she was by far and large the best roast queen around. She had this uncanny ability to insult the shit out of anybody about anything and no one ever clapped back, people just laughed along with her all the time getting fully roasted ... never seen anything like it before or since. lol Fun times. So Katie will always (No matter what happens in the story going forward) be my first choice. ;)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Looking outside I think September is over! :D

I'm pretty sure now I will take Katie over the money, and get a job at City Fitness Inc. I hear they pay well. (y)

As much as I like Jenna she led me down a path of industrial espionage and crime, big no to that.

Deep down I'm hoping to start a cult with Theresa, not holding my breath on that one.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I'm pretty sure now I will take Katie over the money, and get a job at City Fitness Inc. I hear they pay well. (y)
Clearly a person of refined taste you are, i must say sir.
As much as I like Jenna she led me down a path of industrial espionage and crime, big no to that.
Yes, one would have to agree with this. (She is still awesome though, bless her little cotton socks)
Deep down I'm hoping to start a cult with Theresa, not holding my breath on that one.
:eek: .... :unsure: .... :oops: .... :p You know, she's gonna be a total freak! lol (Bring it on - YOLO)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Wish you guys would lay off poor Jenna...
Tbh it's the only part of the story I'm no fan of. The spying, hacking, hiding in closets all over town. I play along to a point because it feels like I have to to meet Jolina to meet Theresa. :)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Wish you guys would lay off poor Jenna...
Yeah, sorry but i'm with Freedom on this one for the most part. I love Jenna, not quite as much as Katie but she's cool. But honestly, i'd rather have the revenge treatment that Roger and Natasha got (If i was a PoS - Which i'm not...) than know or find out about someone being a creeper on me in all my personal stuff. I dunno, there's just something really wrong to me with that stuff.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
about her spying. :p She said she was sorry and "probably" won't do it again (in the peeping fashion at least). How many of you here haven't clicked the "open door" or "spy camera" choices? Let him or her cast the first stone!
I fully admit i clicked the shit out of the spy cam! lol I ain't no saint. And as for casting the first stone ..... clearly sir, i am a sinner .... i'm sure Theresa will set me straight ..... :eek:

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes