freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I was referring more to finding it creepy in real life. In a game, not so much but of all the characters traits/flaws presented, Jenna's stands out to me more so than most others. (Dem Cosplay outfits tho!!!) :devilish:
Fair enough my friend. Jenna popping up on the laptop in Jolina's room kinda creeped me out though. The email hacking stuff didn't bother me. :)

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Fair enough my friend. Jenna popping up on the laptop in Jolina's room kinda creeped me out though. The email hacking stuff didn't bother me. :)
Same here. The fact that she kept watching instead of logging off was creepy. On the other hand it tells me that she might not mind sharing MC and be cucked (not my thing really). But if she'll get jealous in the feature I'll just dump her.

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I also found that part a tad creepy but i have to admit i did also get a chuckle from it. It was somewhere between: "Oh shit!" and "Hey baby" .... lol
Hopefully the mix was 'oh baby' and not 'hey shit'... :D That was the moment I decided Jolina is out, and she's been out a few times now. :) Creeped out may not be the correct phrase, I jumped....probably shaved 3 years off my life!

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
That was the moment I decided Jolina is out
See, i still haven't decided on Jolina yet ... i really like her character but as we're told by Jenna, there is clearly something she's still hiding. Hopefully it's nothing too bad. I've given up trying to do runs of just one girl .... i keep falling in the Katie trap. May end up just using the mod to see thing's through with all routes and just keep the Katie and man-whore runs in play to see how thing's play out.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
That was the moment I decided Jolina is out
Actually, do you know if there is a way to help her out (With money) like you can offer if you are on her route if you aren't? That's like my one and only criticism of these types of games. We usually only have Bang/Reject which is understandable from the amount of code needed from what i grasp from how these games are put together. (Which isn't much) But it would be nice to have a "Friendship" option where you can still be friendly and help characters out without having to be rogering them.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
See, i still haven't decided on Jolina yet ...
Jolina just never grew on me, maybe it's the 'forced' setup, I dunno. Not exactly a lack of women! :)
I've given up trying to do runs of just one girl .... i keep falling in the Katie trap. May end up just using the mod to see thing's through with all routes and just keep the Katie and man-whore runs in play to see how thing's play out.
I never tried just one, Lily/Debbie with Wanda on the side is my lowest count. Katie/Debbie/Lily another one, hope that's doable. Got to expand the bed for that, maybe a bunkbed.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Actually, do you know if there is a way to help her out (With money) like you can offer if you are on her route if you aren't? That's like my one and only criticism of these types of games. We usually only have Bang/Reject which is understandable from the amount of code needed from what i grasp from how these games are put together. (Which isn't much) But it would be nice to have a "Friendship" option where you can still be friendly and help characters out without having to be rogering them.
I remember there were choices to help but no choice to actually give money in any of my playthroughs. Would be nice, the librarian could do with a full bodylift. (y)

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
When you offer her help it's only IF her business goes tits up and/or she loses the apartment she can move into his Beach house. Not sure how it would work though since there are options for the other characters to whom you offer beach house. Could be an interesting twist if some of them require a place at the same time. Would it be lots of sexy time or a "You dun focked up, bro."

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Jolina just never grew on me, maybe it's the 'forced' setup, I dunno. Not exactly a lack of women! :)
True! Isn't it glorious!
I never tried just one, Lily/Debbie with Wanda on the side is my lowest count.
Yes i agree ... Wanda is the lowest you can go (If you don't count the librarian) ;) :p :devilish:
Katie/Debbie/Lily another one, hope that's doable. Got to expand the bed for that, maybe a bunkbed.
Yeah, i think this may be the one i try again to play through for. I still get Katie but add the other two awesome characters. I think three main saves for different plays is enough for me. The folder size of my saved files begins to get a bit silly! :)
And i'm out of bloody likes again .... seriously .... :FacePalm:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
True! Isn't it glorious!
It really is. I have tried 'one girl' several times but I just can't refuse Debbie and Lily.
Yes i agree ... Wanda is the lowest you can go (If you don't count the librarian)
I wouldn't pick Wanda to be with but she surprised me.
Yeah, i think this may be the one i try again to play through for. I still get Katie but add the other two awesome characters. I think three main saves for different plays is enough for me. The folder size of my saved files begins to get a bit silly! :)
And i'm out of bloody likes again .... seriously .... :FacePalm:
I only have the aforementioned 2 (overlapping) paths/saves, I do plan to have one with Elaine and one with Theresa depending on how that plays out with the will, if they're manipulating MC or not.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I only have the aforementioned 2 (overlapping) paths/saves, I do plan to have one with Elaine and one with Theresa depending on how that plays out with the will, if they're manipulating MC or not.
Yeah, i fully intend to go back and play all possible routes when we know more about what is going on with this cast of characters.
So, ideal/perfect ending for you would be? (or anyone else who wants to chip in) (y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
For me there are two ideal endings. I do have a feeling that one of them is likely to be a trap ending (like in Second chances where one of the routes seems to be a good thing until you get to the actual end and oops). But nonetheless one of them would be the Money route and I take Jolina with me. And the other is family route and Katie and Jenna are with me. Though I do wonder if Elaine WILL dig up some loophole for that will and MC can end up with all the loot while still being with the family. In that case ideal would be Katie/Jenna/Jolina and all the fun in the sun.

I really can't decide between the two first choices.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
And the other is family route and Katie and Jenna are with me.
Yeah, this has been discussed here a lot before. I don't really want to piss in your cornflakes there friend but i don't think we'll have that option. There will be other pairings though. I could be wrong of course so who know by the time we reach the end.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
So, ideal/perfect ending for you would be? (or anyone else who wants to chip in) (y)
That's a tough one. Realistically Katie at this point but I'm actually hoping for Elaine (I'm slightly older than the MC). :D
Not sure I can name only one, this isn't supposed to be realistic! Debbie/Lily or Debbie/Lily/Katie are my dream teams. I don't really see any other constellations working out...that's why I'm not making games I guess. :)

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes