I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
No problem, and let's go with sir if we must be formal. Sir/madam makes me think of a futa and while I probably wouldn't mind a set of tits to play with other than my wife's, she might get jealous... then there are all those sick perverts like me that would stare at them.
Just stare? You disappoint me! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
No worries fellas. Making games like this is not exactly a full time gig for anyone except a few very high grossing Devs, so it's expected to some degree that people will come and go. This isn't like when we lost Aelion out of the blue last Christmas along with some assets (we learned since then). We have all the work Red contributed and though his talent as an artist will be missed, we are confident things are still good. Cell, our backup artist (now primary) has been great and Cheeky, as always, is working the art as much as the writing.

For sometime we have been a bit bottle-necked on the rendering side of things which losing Red won't help, but both Cheeky and Cell have picked up some new graphics cards and are chugging away. We still plan on releasing an update this month and as far as the long term prospects for WTHI goes, Cheeky is as determined as I am that the game will be finished. Even if we had a rockstar level breakup tomorrow (unlikely, we get along pretty well), Cheeky has said many times he would work on the game solo until it was finished if that was necessary. It would just take longer. Also in that vein if something did happen to him (not plotting boss! = ), I know how things are supposed to go story wise and would do my best to do it justice for him (though we all know it wouldn't be as good, it is Cheeky's baby after all).

If anything I'd like to think a game that has survived some trials and tribulations is more reliable than not. But that could just be me playing the spin game. ;)
This comment should have 100+ likes. Well said.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
If this is your way of getting me to send you dick pics Cell, it's not gonna work. I told you money upfront!

P.S. You should put in a ticket for your dev tag. :p
I already paid bitch!
WOW. Shit's getting kinky up in here. Is this going to be a dialogue in the game:
Katie:"If this is your way of getting me to send you dick pics (MC), it's not gonna work. I told you money upfront!?"
MC: "I already paid bitch!"

Sorry Ace I had to give your part to Katie because of MC's joke about her skirt. Seems suitable.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
WOW. Shit's getting kinky up in here. Is this going to be a dialogue in the game:
Katie:"If this is your way of getting me to send you dick pics (MC), it's not gonna work. I told you money upfront!?"

Sorry Ace I had to give your part to Katie because of MC's joke about her skirt. Seems suitable.
Plus Ace is a Madam so fits perfect for Ace...

• Haha
Reactions: Vollezar

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Just stare? You disappoint me! ;)
You know how people are lucky if they can suck their own dick? The next level of lucky would be to give yourself a titjob ;)

Anyway, about Jenna. I was trying to recall who she reminded me so hard of and then the light flicked on...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jenna IS the overly attached girlfriend and maybe that's what makes her so displeasing to me. I've had few breakups with such girls and all the drama around the so called "heartbreaking" dialogue you had with her is way too familiar. Even when you don't wanna act like an asshole, such girls leave you no choice. Sometimes they get real emotional and energetic vampires and i honestly experienced that with Jenna while playing.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Haha. Fitting as Katie is probably the character I write the easiest.

Although Cell being the John in this instance would have to be Zarah or maybe Theresa. :p

Reactions: Vollezar

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
You know how people are lucky if they can suck their own dick? The next level of lucky would be to give yourself a titjob ;)

Anyway, about Jenna. I was trying to recall who she reminded me so hard of and then the light flicked on...

Jenna IS the overly attached girlfriend and maybe that's what makes her so displeasing to me. I've had few breakups with such girls and all the drama around the so called "heartbreaking" dialogue you had with her is way too familiar. Even when you don't wanna act like an asshole, such girls leave you no choice. Sometimes they get real emotional and energetic vampires and i honestly experienced that with Jenna while playing.
Nah. Jenna starts as the

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Amen... she's not my favorite but she's still a fun character... I enjoy her interactions with the MC.
I have a feeling quite a few people may rethink Zarah after this update if it was just a matter of looks. I may have said it already, but she likely benefited the most from her upgrade to gen 8 along with the higher quality hair (which is long again).

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Zarah's hair is long again? Is it going to be a wig or will there be a big timeskip between 17 and 18?

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
With all the new looks are they changing past eps. to match looks for everyone? If asked sorry.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
With all the new looks are they changing past eps. to match looks for everyone? If asked sorry.
It's on the todo list. Probably won't happen till we finish the game and do something of a definitive version that goes to steam or something. I know it's definitely on Cheeky's agenda if only to bring some of the worst looking early renders in line with the way the final game looks.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
It's on the todo list. Probably won't happen till we finish the game and do something of a definitive version that goes to steam or something. I know it's definitely on Cheeky's agenda if only to bring some of the worst looking early renders in line with the way the final game looks.
Thanks.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Thank you for that. I am so sick and tired of developers deciding to "rework" their games long before they get even close to finishing them.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes