ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I have a feeling quite a few people may rethink Zarah after this update if it was just a matter of looks. I may have said it already, but she likely benefited the most from her upgrade to gen 8 along with the higher quality hair (which is long again).
pfft as if i'd rethink Zarah.

Who doesn't want a no strings attached Sugah Momma.

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
As someone with a failing business Zarah is kind of missing the sugar part. Not that she isn't fun to be around.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
As someone with a failing business Zarah is kind of missing the sugar part.
I wonder if we'll only be able to fully "Help" with the business if we're on the Monica path? When i did my run of helping Monica with the photoshoot but wasn't "With" her, i got the feeling from Zarah that it wasn't exactly fireworks as it is when you're into and pursuing Monica.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I have a feeling quite a few people may rethink Zarah after this update if it was just a matter of looks. I may have said it already, but she likely benefited the most from her upgrade to gen 8 along with the higher quality hair (which is long again).
It was never her looks for me, I think in the first episode she came across as Mom's desperate friend and I guess it was off-putting :p Although you know my saying, no incest, no interest and since she ain't related, I ain't aint interested :p

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
As someone with a failing business Zarah is kind of missing the sugar part. Not that she isn't fun to be around.
Woah man...
Just because you're technically correct doesn't mean you're right.

She can still be a sugah momma eventually...maybe.Stop crushing my hopes and dreams man.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
And what would this game consist of? It would have to have a countdown timer in there somewhere?
A maze game? Find the girl you wanna bang before Katie finds and crushes your unmentionables! Like Pac-Man with higher stakes.
If she crushes them between her butt cheeks then I am game.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Ok, i've played the Katie path through more times than i can remember but i have never seen this scene in any of my runs. Can anyone give me a heads up on what is happening and or being talked about in this scene? Also why it never seems to play or trigger for me? Cheers. (y)
E13S4_19.jpg

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes