XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
First of all: I love this game.
Seriously It's one of the main games on this side for me. Sadly it also seems to stretch its update times more and more.
I wonder how long it will take till the next update. It feels like we wait longer each time and the last one was disappointing for all that time it took. Short and unsatisfying. I only hope this will change with the next one.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I try to upload the save with the path .. but well.. for some reason it doesn;t want to upload. Anyway.. it's on manwhore path when you start licking Monica, then you lick her ass and that's when the scene with Katie triggers.

Edit: it uploaded. jsut at the end of the scene with Monica in the kitchen,
Just keep in mind it may cause errors, cause that manwhore path is basically console commands for everything to max and beyond.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
CheekyGimp Any possible scenes with Molly from the restaurant? I'm pretty upset that she wasn't one of the main character cus she's gorgeous!If you could fit in some story and scenes with her it would be great!
If it's the Molly i'm thinking of she was just a cameo from another game, crossover characters don't get scenes in other games because they already have love interests in the game they come from and it would piss fans of that game off.

She's from My Sister My Roommate and is the main love interest.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
If it's the Molly i'm thinking of she was just a cameo from another game, crossover characters don't get scenes in other games because they already have love interests in the game they come from and it would piss fans of that game off.

She's from My Sister My Roommate and is the main love interest.
I beg to differ. The sister was always the main love interest for me and Molly was just a side piece.

And it would be great if she finally got something from the MC here as the MC in her game was getting it from his sister.

Reactions: jackkane

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I beg to differ. The sister was always the main love interest for me and Molly was just a side piece.

And it would be great if she finally got something from the MC here as the MC in her game was getting it from his sister.
She won't get anything from the MC here, that isn't how crossovers work. It's just a cameo, the only scenes are in her own game.

Reactions: jackkane
Dec 29, 2018
I really hope that we can get Katie to help us set up Debbie with Lily soon.

Each of the three main love interests had a little plot of their own going on at the start of the game, which was great because it made them seem like they had lives of their own. But while Monica's and Jenna's have evolved and expanded, there hasn't been much going on with Katie's since the party. Natasha and Roger never tried to retaliate or anything, so Katie hasn't really had a plot of her own. This has led to her becoming more of a caricature than a character, as her scenes have very little substance to them. Her banter with the main character is painfully overdone and overused because she doesn't have anything important to talk about. The dinner date was the low point of the game so far, as it was almost nothing but jokes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Francois was fine for Monica's date, but to use him again for Katie so soon after felt recycled and uninspired. Katie deserved to have her own unique date, and turning her endearing habit of making crass jokes in private with the MC into a weird compulsion that she can't control in public has made her significantly less attractive. I would've much rather seen her get involved in the Debbie and Lily situation because it would fit her established character.

Right from the start of the game, we see that Katie wants those around her to be happy. She tries to get us to help cheer up her mom, who is feeling insecure about her looks. And she tries to get Jenna to go out into the world instead of hiding away in her room (although Katie goes about it the wrong way and makes things worse). If you turn Katie down when she takes a romantic interest in you, she will try to set you up with one of her friends even though she is sad about not getting you for herself. That was the most attractive and interesting thing about Katie, her desire to make others happy and her frustrations with not being able to do it on her own.

Her new uncontrollable impulse to make inappropriate jokes is really annoying, especially once she starts making snide passive-aggressive comments about it if you said that you would like her to tone it down a bit when she asked you for your opinion on the matter.

She didn't have this stupid problem originally. Take a look at the scene where you come down for breakfast without knowing that Monica is there in the kitchen with Katie. If you make a crass joke, Katie instantly gets a horrified look on her face because she knows that you made a mistake. Then when the three of you are joking at the table, she keeps it tame by simply joking about Monica giving you a make over. That's a far cry from making jokes about people jerking off into your food.

My hope is that if Katie has an actual goal and purpose in the story, she can return to her old self and have some substance to her character instead of being little more than a walking dispenser of lame jokes.

someremove

May 6, 2020
Any chance of Katie calling the MC "daddy" in lewd scenes? Notice she did it in one of the recent updates. I need it for... reasons :oops:

(Or an option to set pet names with girls)

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes