freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Ok, i've played the Katie path through more times than i can remember but i have never seen this scene in any of my runs. Can anyone give me a heads up on what is happening and or being talked about in this scene? Also why it never seems to play or trigger for me? Cheers. (y)
I've never seen that scene, or those clothes. I've played 'full on' Katie and 'Katie we're just friends'. I dunno mate.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I've never seen that scene, or those clothes. I've played 'full on' Katie and 'Katie we're just friends'. I dunno mate.
You played the "We're just friends" ... ahh, you're a better man than i. lol
Yeah i was just looking through the game images and don't remember this scene at all either, so thought i'd ask. ;)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Ok, i've played the Katie path through more times than i can remember but i have never seen this scene in any of my runs. Can anyone give me a heads up on what is happening and or being talked about in this scene? Also why it never seems to play or trigger for me? Cheers. (y)
View attachment 816974
That looks like a scene from near the beginning, after the sequence with Monica in the kitchen where you go out to stall Katie while Monica composes herself. Or maybe it just feels near the beginning because I last played that bit so long ago :unsure:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
That looks like a scene from near the beginning, after the sequence with Monica in the kitchen where you go out to stall Katie while Monica composes herself.
Yeah the image folder does show the scene with Monica in the kitchen right before this, but does this only trigger not being on the Katie path, do you know? Cheers for that heads up though. (y)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Yeah the image folder does show the scene with Monica in the kitchen right before this, but does this only trigger not being on the Katie path, do you know? Cheers for that heads up though. (y)
Pretty sure I was on the fuckboi (fuck anything that moves) path when this happened on one of my playthroughs.

gigi23

Oct 12, 2019
Hey guys, just played for the 1st time following the walkthrough, I have a question.
Does the experience change a lot if you purposely refuse some romances? I mean do you get additional scenes with the girls you chose, or just the dialogues change?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah that would be after i think, once they've sat down to chat. I can't get that other scene to trigger at all. Oh well, at least i have the images. (y)
Yeah if the staircase was before then it didn't trigger for me, maybe it's a secret staircase. :) We also learned it's useless to ask men to remember outfits.

• Haha

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
No sign of the staircase images but she wore that top in the kitchen sequence in ch 13. Morning after collecting the car from Elaine.

It's more likely the staircase thing happens (if it's in the game at all) if you're on Monica's route, there's a big Monica sequence before the kitchen that I didn't play.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Quite possible. I've never done a run going for only Monica or Monica and not the girls ..... :devilish:
Alas ... the search for the elusive staircase Katie scene continues!
I quite liked Monica early on but nothing came of it. Was before ch13 anyway. I'm not playing that route to find the staircase, that much I can say. :D

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes