Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I think you are, but not in games. :) Kids would be entitled to a part of the loot.
Maviarab is correct that no law dictates you have to have your spouse, kids or next of kin in your will. If you want, you can literally leave nothing to your family and give it to someone else.

However, I'd like to point out that if you do not have a will, most US states have laws on the books where your belongings will be divvied up between your spouse and kids, or if you don't have them, your closest next of kin. Each state has their own formula on how they divide everything between them.

That's why, please, write a will, get a few witnesses and have it notarized.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Maviarab is correct that no law dictates you have to have your spouse, kids or next of kin in your will. If you want, you can literally leave nothing to your family and give it to someone else.
Inheritance laws seem to differ wildly from country to country, can't do that here. It's kind of a moot point anyway...the 3 main women are (most likely) not in the will.

Reactions: Afield

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

However, I'd like to point out that if you do not have a will, most US states have laws on the books where your belongings will be divvied up between your spouse and kids, or if you don't have them, your closest next of kin. Each state has their own formula on how they divide everything between them.

That's why, please, write a will, get a few witnesses and have it notarized.
Aghree with that yeah, never let the state have it.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Don't think there has ever been a game where I had such an easy time to tell the family to go fuck themselves. Feel a bit bad for bailing on the mother. but the sisters are welcome to the dumpster fire they are happily living in. Just wish the game gave me a choice not to allow the creepy sister spy on the coffee girl while we were fucking. That was fucked up.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Don't think there has ever been a game where I had such an easy time to tell the family to go fuck themselves. Feel a bit bad for bailing on the mother. but the sisters are welcome to the dumpster fire they are happily living in. Just wish the game gave me a choice not to allow the creepy sister spy on the coffee girl while we were fucking. That was fucked up.
Don't think there has ever been a comment where I had such a hard time understanding how anyone could get such bizarre impression of these characters. "Dumpster fire they are hapily living in"? :WaitWhat: How on Earth did you come to that conclusion? What exactly makes anything about their lives a "dumpster fire"?

Really hard to grasp where the anger and hostility is coming from here. :unsure:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I was just about to reply with almost exactly the same thing. To each their own i guess. (y)
"To each their own" is a fine expression when people see the same thing but one of them doesn't like it. I honestly don't know what they've seen to make them think this because it's certainly not what everyone else sees.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I didn't like the hacking and spying much tbh, not sure it can be prevented or not. I don't like hacking, spying, peeping and stealing panties! :D

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
¡Really good game! One of my favorites so far, check all the right boxes for me.

Now I know we will probably don’t have the big mega harem, lets be serious here, it sounds good on paper but in reality you will probably die of dehydration. But maybe a little harem is possible, maybe, I know some girls wouldn’t be too oppose to the idea.

Regardless whatever is the continuation of the game as long as is the same quality that we have seen am sure it will be great.

sorry for my english

Reactions: botc76 and Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Their lives are a dumpster fire. Mother has put everything into the business that is failing and is on the brink of bankrupting her. The youngest is a shut in who will never get out of her room without MC's interference. The oldest is full of herself and has the maturity of a 14 year old. Didn't like her because she does not know when there is a need to stop with her "joke" insults and be serious and open. I got bored with her. The youngest is just a creep and hypocrite. She wasn't all too keen on what MC did to the Natasha and Roger, but she was perfectly fine with toying with the coffee girl just to get some info. And was jealous at the thought that MC might fall for the coffee girl.

By the way I do like the game. It is refreshing to see main characters being unlikable enough that I have no problem leaving them behind. Too bad I'd have to leave Lily and Debbie behind as well, I guess. Though if it works out between the two of them I am happy.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes