freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
With everything with Wanda that you can do. I got the sense that that was MC being Daddy-Lite. Felt kind of shitty for it. But since being mean to Wanda seems to be what gets you to Angel (Points wise at least) It's a necessary evil unfortunately.
Wanda likes it fwiw, even watching Angel BJ.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Fair enough. It's a short list. Wanda, Katie and Monica. Not suspects imo.
Yeah I'd agree, although I think Monica knows a little more about thing's than she's let on. Hopefully at some point we'll get some answers and won't have to be on a romance path with her to get them. Episode 18 was handled really well for things like that so I think we'll be good. (y)
Wanda likes it fwiw, even watching Angel BJ.
Perv ;)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
To those people who say Monica did not have sex with anyone after her divorce. let me break it to you all. she did have sex. She got divorced 15 years ago and during her first date with MC she said it was 10 years ago she had sex the last time.

• Wow
Reactions: acewinz

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
To those people who say Monica did not have sex with anyone after her divorce. let me break it to you all. she did have sex. She got divorced 15 years ago and during her first date with MC she said it was 10 years ago she had sex the last time.
It's not a great leap of logic to think Monica was boinking the MC Father and that is what she isn't/hasn't told him. Other than lying about it to his face, if you asked her outright after hearing from Elaine. (y)
Oh no, I've been outed.
Yeah ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I'm still not convinced it was Bella. All the evidence with Bella is pointing to her always have been having an attraction to MC, even when she shouldn't have been. She's very emotionally attached to him. I'm going to do a why I think Bella isn't the Viper theory.

Yes I'm aware she could be lying but there is allot more lining up than just that.

Also Elaine never pushes you and her in an actual relationship. In fact as you presue her she is far more resistant than even Monica.

The only characters that actually push themselves on you are Debbie and Bella. I don't care that Debbie says she's not into you. She has pushed for more sexual encounters with you than anyone else.

I'm still sure the Viper is Theresa. Reality is we haven't seen any evidence that suggests that anyone else is getting anything. Yet Theresa flat out tells you that her and Tommy might have better lives is some family prospects turn out.
This to me was a huge red flag and got me thinking about everything. Like let's say that Bella and Jolina DID have a relationship previously (which hasn't been proven). How did Tommy know? Just how much stalking is going on. And right from Jolina (who's had visits from possibly both Bella and Elaine, both of which have a connection to you and your father) to Jenna (whom is also connected to you and your father) it's almost like Tommy is being directed. Also note that Tommy ONLY backs off with threat of the police. Not even a threat of violence. Like an investigation could potentially reveal more than they care to be known.

I don't trust Tommy or Theresa and I think Thresa is far more than a religious nut job. She told Elaine off like she's never heard of MCs father yet is waiting for recent prospects of a family matter to develop?

Me thinks Theresa is the real Gold Digger, the Viper, the Dizzy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As soon as possible please! Beach house here we come! :LOL:
I'm on great terms with the girls in the house on all play throughs and I still wanna move into the beach house .... cos it's on the bloody beach.

Do I want to wake up in the morning to a dreary bedroom or nice sunshine on my own personal beach?

Decisions, decisions.....

Lemme move into my beach house you beaches.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I'm on great terms with the girls in the house on all play throughs and I still wanna move into the beach house .... cos it's on the bloody beach.

Do I want to wake up in the morning to a dreary bedroom or nice sunshine on my own personal beach?

Decisions, decisions.....

Lemme move into my beach house you beaches.
See, we all understand perfectly. Next stop, beach house! Next, next stop .... 3some or 4some if you're feeling ambitious!
(y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes