WShatn

May 21, 2020
That being said it does show how to get the most points with the girls so it's still usefull if you use it to go for any girl or pairing/small grouping of your choice.
I prefer to use this powerful tool by anne O'nymous https://f95zone.to/threads/extended...hrough-authors-game-authors-and-modders.5676/
It shows all variables changes like suspicion, lesbian, etc, not only points with the girls, allowing you to choose the best option in the path you want play.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
It's not a great leap of logic to think Monica was boinking the MC Father and that is what she isn't/hasn't told him. Other than lying about it to his face, if you asked her outright after hearing from Elaine. (y)

Yeah ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck...i just started Episode 7 and met bella for the first time. She mentioned something about feeling pity that MC only had the choice to stay with Monica. I was just about to ask here why bella said that and you told she was in a sexual relationship with MC's dad. so is it a speculation or theory or it is actually confirmed in the game?

• Thinking Face

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Also for anyone interested... We are looking to add a fancy stylized caligraphy for the title "Where the Heart is" in the form of a painting in the background of a banner we are planning. Anyone interested to take a stab at it for a mention in the credits and/or custom render please feel free to message me for details. Thanks!

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Also for anyone interested... We are looking to add a fancy stylized caligraphy for the title "Where the Heart is" in the form of a painting in the background of a banner we are planning. Anyone interested to take a stab at it for a mention in the credits and/or custom render please feel free to message me for details. Thanks!
Hell, I would, but I can barely write my own name so i can read it. :D

• Haha

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, would also love to but I write worse than a doctor :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Fuck...i just started Episode 7 and met bella for the first time. She mentioned something about feeling pity that MC only had the choice to stay with Monica. I was just about to ask here why bella said that and you told she was in a sexual relationship with MC's dad. so is it a speculation or theory or it is actually confirmed in the game?
Monica being with MC's dad?

Nothing is confirmed, in fact Monica denies it vehemently, says she hated him. I'll be incredibly pissed off if it does turn out true after what the dad did to MC's mother.

That would be the thing that makes Monica the absolute shitbag of my playthrough if it turns out that happened.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
The sexual relations with the MC's dad is speculation. According to her other comments about the dad, she pretty much hated him. Well, if you believe her. These ebil bastards are making us second guess our own thinking process. I am still hesitant of Bella due to the fact that she knew we stayed at Monica's even after having us telling nobody.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Are we talking hand-written calligraphy or one done with a computer font? Because I could maybe do the computer font, but not the hand-written one.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

Nothing is confirmed, in fact Monica denies it vehemently, says she hated him. I'll be incredibly pissed off if it does turn out true after what the dad did to MC's mother.

That would be the thing that makes Monica the absolute shitbag of my playthrough if it turns out that happened.
you know i've replied to a lot of comments of yours in the thread of other games and always disagreed to your POV. this is the first time i agree :ROFLMAO:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Exactly how I'd feel. Hope not, but I reckon that's the little diddy she isn't telling the MC. (Fingers crossed I'm wrong)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
What a slut.

Where is the ntr tag ? :KEK:
That's not NTR. It happened in the past. Not after she got involved with MC. I just asked because it affects my thinking of her character. If it was a serious relationship then it's okay but if it was a casual sex 10 years ago then my thinking about her character will take a 180 degree turn.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Are we talking hand-written calligraphy or one done with a computer font? Because I could maybe do the computer font, but not the hand-written one.
It can be font as long as it looks good, but the thing is it's going to be replacing a painting in something like a study where something like an old fashioned oil painting would go. So running with that sort of theme will probably require a suitable background to go with the font and look like it belongs.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Everyone has some flaws, no one is perfect, even MC. :D

Katie is the best girl for me. And Monica of course. I have a soft spot for milfs. I love them. :LOL:
Elaine and Bella are also very hot and beautiful, but... I don't trust them so I don't want to get attached to them emotionally. (I wrote it so many times on this forum.. sorry to repeat myself :ROFLMAO:) Although in this game I think we have to be careful with every woman. But.. Katie probably is the safest choice.
Yeah, I agree with you - Katie and Monica. Which means making a tough choice (or just having two playthroughs). Jenna was appealing before the fake tan but not after. Otherwise, I am not really interested in any of them since they can be evil duplicitous people out to screw over the MC.

Reactions: Qmil679

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I'm probably naive but I would expect Monica to shut down the MC's advances if she banged daddy.
Why? First off, if it was something she had no inclination of sharing with the public, the MC would never be aware. Secondly, if that was 10 years ago and she hasn't gotten any or very little in the rest of that time, I can see the desire overwhelming logic or common sense. Common sense after all, isn't all that common.

I am hoping that it remains speculation, but I can see it being truth as well.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Otherwise, I am not really interested in any of them since they can be evil duplicitous people out to screw over the MC.
Couldn't that be said for all of the characters here though? (y)
I'm probably naive but I would expect Monica to shut down the MC's advances if she banged daddy.
Nah, not naive, I would hope and expect the same thing. It's stated by Elaine that the MC looks SO much like daddy ... maybe she (Monica) was more into him than she wants to admit, even to herself .... ;)

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes