mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
You jerkfaces....I was planning on holding off on playing more, until more was revealed. Now you got me wanting to dig in for more investigation. *sigh* Just finished my download and time to play while I don't feel like doing my work. :D

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
When I downloaded the gallery cheat and tried to use it for ep. 18 I got an error that would not allow me to proceed. Does anyone have a fix?

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Only if you skip all texts. Do you know how many dialogs are in the game vs. choices to make?
Yup, but that would only be relevant for a first time play through. After that I can see the skipping of the text to get to the choices. I have done it myself on several game that I wanted to try different paths. Usually because I forget to make a save point though lol.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
When I downloaded the gallery cheat and tried to use it for ep. 18 I got an error that would not allow me to proceed. Does anyone have a fix?
Gallery is included in the game now, I don't think the mod is being updated anymore. It would be nice is the OP was cleaned up though.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Couldn't that be said for all of the characters here though? (y)
Not unless there's something I missed about Katie and Monica... Which is totally possible.

Nah, not naive, I would hope and expect the same thing. It's stated by Elaine that the MC looks SO much like daddy ... maybe she (Monica) was more into him than she wants to admit, even to herself .... ;)
Well, it's not like Monica didn't try to resist the MC. She did try to fend off his advances a wee bit. But then she was fairly sex deprived up until the MC starting making moves on her. IIRC

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

EchoCrow

Jan 16, 2018
Bella, Jolina, and Jenna <3
Need that gangbang with Katie, Lily, and Debbie.
Wouldn't mind more Wanda and Theresa tho (Gotta put them both back in their places).

How long till we can make a harem at the beach house?

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
Noticed something about Katie, just after learning you have the money, car and beach house, before you can have told anyone about it, Katie comes into your bedroom and while talking to her she mentions you having the house.......how does she already know?
This is before she talks to you about sharing things, where you talk about the beach house and allow her to use it, telling her where the key is kept etc.....

Reactions: MrFriendly

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Noticed something about Katie, just after learning you have the money, car and beach house, before you can have told anyone about it, Katie comes into your bedroom and while talking to her she mentions you having the house.......how does she already know?
This is before she talks to you about sharing things, where you talk about the beach house and allow her to use it, telling her where the key is kept etc.....
Iirc she was referring to the house Elaine lives in.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
To those people who say Monica did not have sex with anyone after her divorce. let me break it to you all. she did have sex. She got divorced 15 years ago and during her first date with MC she said it was 10 years ago she had sex the last time.
Monica was having sex ?! Oh no.. I don't believe it. I thought she was a virgin. :HideThePain:

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Yeah she was referring to the house Elaine lives in that should technically be the MC's since the dad and Elaine never married.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
Yeah she was referring to the house Elaine lives in that should technically be the MC's since the dad and Elaine never married.
Are you sure?....I thought she said beach house, but I was pretty tired when I was going through that bit and so may have read it wrong, will have to go back and find it.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Are you sure?....I thought she said beach house, but I was pretty tired when I was going through that bit and so may have read it wrong, will have to go back and find it.
Well that is a loaded question. I am never sure about anything in this game anymore lol. I could be wrong, but that was what I thought it was. I am personally going through the game again, this time without the patch that made more plot holes than a round of swiss cheese.

Reactions: acewinz

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Never gets old seeing the Ava hammer coming down. lol :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like to think that the mention of harem is kinda like the Bat signal in the sky. Her ear's twitch as she stretches her fingers and cracks her neck for the impending response of doom. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes